It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: tweetie

So, now you are automatically a "conspiracy theorist" if you ask any questions in regards to government action whatsoever.

Neat how that works.

Yep! That's the subliminal programming and gauging by a good portion of response across the Web about this event only, the programming is working pretty well. Most of the youngsters of this nation will happily be a part of the hive mind for what they perceive to be safety reasons when they are older.

How ironic there is documentation the CIA came up with the term "conspiracy theorist" back in the '60's and wrote the manual on how to discredit them.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This old fool plainly stated his intentions to anybody who would listen.

The rest of the occupiers and those who engaged in the armed standoff at the Bundy welfare ranch are going to spend a very long time in prison, and one old fool is dead.

They wanted to play army and look for a fight, the government should have obliged them sooner.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"Another bullet from the same FBI agent apparently went wild and missed the truck altogether, the investigation showed."

Where do they get these agents from? College paintball tournaments? These guys aren't FBI agents. They're amateur hit men for the State. Emphasis on amateur.

Whoever hired these incompetent agents should be held accountable too.
edit on 10/3/2016 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

Why were they firing on a vehicle when the passengers have not fired on them?

Isn't that attempted murder?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
This old fool plainly stated his intentions to anybody who would listen.

Do you realize how cold you sound right now?

The rest of the occupiers and those who engaged in the armed standoff at the Bundy welfare ranch are going to spend a very long time in prison, and one old fool is dead.
The assassins that fired on the vehicle should be prosecuted for attempted murder. No one in the vehicle fired at them.
They wanted to play army and look for a fight, the government should have obliged them sooner.
None of them harmed anyone. Yet the protesters are the side with a dead body.

This was a peaceful protest not a fight, not violent insurrection.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This man was assassinated plain and simple the only real justice that can happen it's to assassinate everyone of the blm fbi and any other agency involved in thos man's assassination in front of their families the same way they did to him

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Tarpman was killed after trying to commit vehicular homicide against members of the OSP and, trying to draw a gun on them. He was not assassinated. Tarpman committed suicide by cop to get out of paying his bills.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

They were using less-than-lethal rounds. Smoke bombs, flash grenades and the like. They knew the teahadist were going to be armed, I think the OSP showed great restraint in only actually shooting Tarpman.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It means that since right wing nutjobs showed their collective ass, it has to be a psy-op.

So we have a major investigation into the behavior of real FBI agents and you still emphasize "Right Wing" conspiracies.

Wild.

Emphasize?

No.

Convenient how you don't answer the question I was responding to, yet seize on what I said.

Pointing out that when it comes to you, anything involving right wingers is a psy-op isn't emphasizing anything. It's pointing out your agenda.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Doesn't look good. The cell phone video and still snapshots shows Lavoy with his arms up high before he even passed the drivers passenger side window. One stray bullet appears to hit the window shattering it. The report said, that one of the officers facing Lavoy was in danger as he only had his taser out. If a man has his arms up and is yelling shoot me! That is not a justifiable means to shoot someone. There is a conflict here. One officers believes he can take Lavoy down with non-lethal means and the Feds FBI, or whoever decided to shoot Lavoy regardless if he had his hands up or not. Lavoy being armed with a 9mm tucked inside his pocket is irrelevant. The officers was already shooting at Lavoy the second he got out. Lavoy still had his hands up. It's natural for a person to hunch over if they are shot in the back. They are saying that Lavoy decided to turn his back and pull his gun out at those last seconds even though he was walking through a barrage of bullets with his hands up prior. I am calling bs on all this.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

Where are the chants 'white lives matter'

Hashtag #Whitelivesmatter

Justice for Lavoy!

White people require FBI gun downs, not street level cop gun downs.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: DonVoigt

Tarpman was killed after trying to commit vehicular homicide against members of the OSP and, trying to draw a gun on them. He was not assassinated. Tarpman committed suicide by cop to get out of paying his bills.

So you know what he was thinking? Who commits suicide to get out of paying bills?

Really?

If I were getting shot at exiting my vehicle I would've pulled a gun too.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Terrified passengers just sat there getting fired upon!!! FBI are total cowards. Unreal that situation unfolded on US soil and the most that has come of it is DOJ sniffing around agents that happened to fire the kill shots (patsy distraction..?)

my gut tells me that hit was planned many layers above, long in advance, and it was TPTB mission to make sure LaVoy and team did NOT make it to that meeting under any circumstance. a true martyr of our time.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

I'm surprised he was able to remain so calm under fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join