It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

That vid should have come out long ago.....there is little doubt Levoy Finicum was murdered , scumbags have no excuse to be shooting him as he gets out of the vehicle....murdering scumbags

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It just seems like they were provoking the situation when they could have just let the planned meeting happen. Then again they probably didn't want the arrests in public. How about after the meeting maybe they(Finicum anyway) would have been less hostile. Also, all the shooting into the truck before, during and after Finicum being shot seems quite excessive. IS that proper protocol?
edit on 8-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Thank you for the video
I never saw the cell phone video before.

Now I am convince LaVoy Finicum was gun down in cold blood.

I will never trust anything the FBI has to say ever again. I am sure the FBI Reports about this incident will read like the 911 Commission Report and JFK Warren Report. Nothing new to me.

The fact is, criminals in our government always find ways to protect themselves and cover ups are nothing new.

The FBI can come up with all the excuses they want, but the video speaks volumes "against" the FBI.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
New video.. from inside the truck..

Well there it is... finally audio.... yep as suspected the feds and cops where lying!
out right murder... gun and run them into a trap.... sicko's.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I'm not the one who posted the video, someone else did. I just quoted them

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's a good "inside the truck" video ....

Only Shawna Cox cell phone video!

Lot's of "exposure"

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No more protesting in America. This is an example if Americans try to protest. The all mighty powerful government doesn't have to answer to We The People any longer.

If We the people continue to expose government corruption, powerful corrupt legislators, like Harry Reid will just make a simple phone call to the FBI and end the situation.

FBI answers to all this, is we where just following orders.

This stinks of Reid and the 2004 Stand off.

I hope to G-d that Judicialwatch is looking into this matter and can start subpoena Reid's records.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have you studied the released photos at, "The Oregonian?" New articles have been posted all day. They keep coming and are listed at the sides of the articles.

Full coverage (continues)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I found some interesting comments here that seem pertinent to this discussion:

LaVoy Finicum's widow disputes police findings, says husband's shooting was 'assassination'

The widow of Robert "LaVoy" Finicum said police presented only "selective evidence" in the Arizona rancher's shooting death, and that the family will seek justice in court.

In a telephone interview with The Oregonian/OregonLive, Jeanette Finicum said she would respond in greater detail later in the week after she reviews the findings presented Tuesday by investigators.

Investigators said only eight shots were fired, and that all three of the shots that hit Finicum were fired after Finicum was seen reaching toward his jacket, which investigators said contained the handgun.

Lying liars... no one said "only" eight shots were fired; they just accounted for eight shots.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Does anyone know what happened with Finicum's guns?
The last 4 people to leave the refuge said on the live stream
that ALL of Finicum's guns were accounted for & were there
at the refuge.
So was that gun they found on him really his?

Also I may have missed something or forgot but saw photos of him
carrying on his right?

Thanks for the info, you guys are doing great with providing
the real information.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

One of the stories linked contains the following:

It's drummed into every police officer and federal agent during training: They must report every time they discharge their gun on duty and justify each shot.

That the bullets missed their apparent target drew even more disbelief. One struck the roof of Finicum's truck and another missed Finicum and his pickup.

"Here you have one of the best trained units in the FBI. They're only supposed to shoot when there's an active threat. You would hope they would be accurate in doing so,'' said Michael German, a 16-year veteran of the FBI who now serves as a national security expert and fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice in New York University's School of Law.
emphasis mine

Unless they're under orders to do everything possible to provoke a reaction from a particular person so that said person is not to be let out of the situation alive.

I'd like to point out something in the next excerpt:

Brian Levin, director of California State University's Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism and a former New York police officer, agreed.

"This will be fodder for every conspiracy theorist from coast to coast,'' Levin said. "It is bewildering because we're talking about the crème de la crème of the FBI. So this development is surprising.''

All law enforcement officers are trained to report any on-duty shooting. "This is something that's elemental in training," Levin said.

So, now you are automatically a "conspiracy theorist" if you ask any questions in regards to government action whatsoever.

Neat how that works.

All external quotes sourced from article here.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Does anyone know what happened with Finicum's guns?
The last 4 people to leave the refuge said on the live stream
that ALL of Finicum's guns were accounted for & were there
at the refuge.
So was that gun they found on him really his?

I'm going to assume that yes, it is... remember, after the last of the protesters at the refuge were taken into custody, the FBI had full and complete access to the refuge... and therefore any firearms left at the refuge, including Finicum's. They had every opportunity (and motive) to claim what they will. I've been meaning to look at the initial reports to see if the type of firearm they claimed was recovered from Finicum's pocket was ever identified.

Also I may have missed something or forgot but saw photos of him
carrying on his right?

If I remember correctly, there have been pics posted of him carrying on his right hip and on his left shoulder. I would think that while driving, it would be more practical and safer to carry using the shoulder holster. I do find it odd though that Finicum would have carried in his pocket rather than his shoulder holster.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I will weigh in.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You didn't even bother to watch the new video shot by Shawna Cox, did you?
It clearly shows Tarpman committing suicide by cop. If you believe differently; you're delusional.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Tarpman provoked the whole situation and, he got what he deserved.
Tarpman could have stopped, instead of running 2 roadblocks. Tarpman could have remained in his vehicle, instead of getting out of the car and taunting law enforcement. Tarpman could have got on his knees and put his hands in the air, instead of reaching for his gun. Tarpman could have just stayed at home and payed his bills, instead of staging an armed standoff in a failed attempt to get out of his debt.
Now, the seditious traitor is dead. One less moocher the rest of us have to pay for.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here's the autopsy report....

Finicum Autopsy

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You didn't even bother to watch the new video shot by Shawna Cox, did you?
It clearly shows Tarpman committing suicide by cop. If you believe differently; you're delusional.

Dude take a look in the mirror

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I'll be impressed when indictments are handed out.
I would too. A quoted comment I red on a news article .... it's coming true it seems "Remember, it is LEGAL for them to assasinate US citizens at home and aboard if they feel there is no reasonable way to detain them without incident. The Feds, the Gov, and the local authorities have been given immunity to kill anyone while acting in an official capacity and they dont have to answer to us for it. Just remember that when they start killing people you know or come after you." I didn't author this, but I think most of you will remember this snipet in the news recently. Obama's doings, perhaps an executive order I think....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The miltia idiots have been indicted! The wait is over.
www.sltrib.com... s-face-updated-charges

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: dreamingawake
Tarpman provoked the whole situation and, he got what he deserved.
Tarpman could have stopped, instead of running 2 roadblocks. Tarpman could have remained in his vehicle, instead of getting out of the car and taunting law enforcement. Tarpman could have got on his knees and put his hands in the air, instead of reaching for his gun. Tarpman could have just stayed at home and payed his bills, instead of staging an armed standoff in a failed attempt to get out of his debt.
Now, the seditious traitor is dead. One less moocher the rest of us have to pay for.

Not even getting into my own opinion about these "occupiers" - dehuminizing a man by calling him tarpman, says everything I need to know about you. Enough to show your opinion does not come from a place of human decency.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

He was a deadbeat freeloader not to mention, a seditious traitor to his country. He deserves to be dehumanized.
Where was his decency when he was scamming the foster system as a means of income and a source of free labor? Where was his decency when it came time to pay his bills?Where was his human decency when he was digging trenches through archaeological sites? Where was his decency when he was tossing Native American artifacts out of their boxes? Where was his decency when he tried to kill LEOs while his SUV while running a roadblock? Where was his decency when he chose suicide by cop over paying his bills, and left his family fatherless?
Tarpman wasn't a decent human, he deserves no human decency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join