It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing time experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhodin>>> I posted my family's missing time event here which happened over 30 years ago. The interesting thing about your story is that the event was never talked about. The same reaction my family had. When we determined that something was amiss and we apparently couldn't account for an entire school day for my brother and myself we just let it go. I remember at the time having a disturbing feeling that we should let it go, or else. When I finally decided to talk about it and posted the story online and to a researcher, it dredge dup paranoid feelings. I'd have unsettling thoughts about returning home and finding MIB in the house waiting for me at night or having Grays coming into the house for me. After a while I just said Forget it, no more fear and no more being scared. Like it was a post hypnotic suggestion not to talk or something but I got over it. Did you have any similar feelings when you decided to open up and talk about it?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is a being distorting time on earth

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Rhodin>>> I posted my family's missing time event here which happened over 30 years ago. The interesting thing about your story is that the event was never talked about. The same reaction my family had.

It is indeed strange that it was not discussed. Even more now that it seems to be normal among these types of events. I really wanted to talk about it.

When I finally decided to talk about it and posted the story online and to a researcher, it dredge dup paranoid feelings. I'd have unsettling thoughts about returning home and finding MIB in the house waiting for me at night or having Grays coming into the house for me.

I really don't get paranoid when I discuss it. If anything, I seem to get an excited feeling, like butterflies in my stomach. Although that may just be do to the fact that I'm discussing something that really peaks my interest.

Rhodin

new topics

<< 1   >>

join