It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

I added more but really Ricky this will be settled . One of us is going to be right and one will eat crow.

Never eat crow over stupid internet posts.....good advice right there... it just a game we all play.

I really would like you to answer that: Do you honestly feel 100% that Hillary broke no laws while serving as SoS? I won't mock you, won't even reply... I just want to know if you honestly believe that.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You know what I want to say and I can't. Why do you have to be so nasty?
No I support her because shes superior to all other candidates. I've followed her career since Bill was president and she has the same values as me. Help those in need as much as you can for as long as you can. There is plenty to recommend her. I am not her only supporter otherwise she wouldn't be leading this race.
Women's issues are very important to me. Guess not to you based on the rancor when you asked if I support her because she's a woman. Yes that's certainly part of it but not all of it.
I think she will make a great player on the world stage.
I have plenty of info on her career bookmarked but I'm thinking you wouldn't ever read it anyway.
edit on 3122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well I'm kinda thinking I won't be eating that particular bird so there's that.
Yes I think she is completely innocent of any wrong doing.
Innuendo, rumor, opinion don't impress me. I'm more discerning and will dig deep.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well I'm kinda thinking I won't be eating that particular bird so there's that.
Yes I think she is completely innocent of any wrong doing.
Innuendo, rumor, opinion don't impress me. I'm more discerning and will dig deep.

I respect your opinion and I am not trying to change it. It is my opinion there is an overwhelmingly amount of evidence that Hillary Clinton is indeed guilty of multiple felony counts of unauthorized possession 1500+ emails containing various levels of classified information.

It has been reported that Hillary herself wrote 104 those emails herself. Wrote them herself.... those are among the 1500+ classified emails. I know for a 100% fact that those 104 emails that she wrote were later retroactively classified by the state department. That right there is good for 104 x multiple charges each email. That's 104 out of 1500+.

Let that soak in for a minute:

I know for a 100% fact that those 104 emails that she wrote were later retroactively classified by the state department.

retroactively classified... ever hear that? Every Hillary supporter uses that phrase like it is going out of style. I used it myself to prove a point.

104 emails authored by Hillary Clinton herself, were later deemed classified by the state department before release to the public.

Is it true that the State Department retroactively classified those 104 emails.......sure is. The only problem is that those 104 emails were already classified or should have been classified immediately by guess who,,, Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't take rocket science:

A> Hillarys writes classified email

B> State Department retroactively classifies emails after Hillary turns them in, prior to release under FOIA.

Question:

When were the emails deemed legally classified?

Answer:

A. The moment Hillary wrote the emails she should have classified them with the proper classification markings prior to sending. The State Department retroactive classification doesn't over ride the fact that Hillary should have indeed classified it herself.

Chop it up all you want...Hillary is in some deep doo doo. The thing is... all I need for proof is that the state department retroactively classified 104 emails that Hillary herself wrote. Don't need to know what was in them. Just need to know that they had to be properly classified by the State Department before release to the public because Hillary didn't do it when she wrote them, which is direct violation of the law covering handing of classified information.

PS: You have to admit one of two things here... you have a group of people under investigation for mishandling of classified information over a number of years. That boils down to one of two things........they all were incredibly stupid or they all worked together in a group to knowingly bypass security matters in the transmission of classified information. These aren't stupid people... guess where that leaves us?
edit on R462016-03-12T13:46:15-06:00k463Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R462016-03-12T13:46:45-06:00k463Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R472016-03-12T13:47:05-06:00k473Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R492016-03-12T13:49:06-06:00k493Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh my forgot to add the all important link providing undeniable proof:

foia.state.gov...

Filter it by sent by Hillary and start counting how many were retroactively classified by the State Department... have fun!!!

That is it....... not a single news source necessary....no right wing, no left wing... just you and some effort invested.

Have fun!!!
edit on R072016-03-12T16:07:44-06:00k073Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So Hillary sweeps five states tonight in the primaries.
Just how far do you think TPTB will let this farce go on Rick? To the convention. To the generals? Will they lead her away as she raises her hand to take the oath of office on a chilly Jan morning next year?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What search term did you use so I get the same results?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary Clinton in the sent by box.......should pop up a whole bunch.

Personally, I don't believe for one second that the FBI would let a political decision factor into the decision of when an investigation is done.

Some will say it is taking so long because they don't really have anything on Hillary... I suspect that it is just the opposite... I think they have so much to sort through would be my guess... you are talking a small group of people sending classified information via improper channels over a number of years.... that's going to take some time to sort through. I think they are well on their way to wrapping this up and an announcement could in as less as 30 days...60 at the outside.

I think in the end, a great deal of the blame will fall on the White House and mainly the State Department once the totality of the situation is revealed, but I do not see any way possible for Hillary to survive the political firestorm that is about to ensue when the investigation is finally completed.

EDIT: once you type in Hillary Clinton on the first page, you will wind up with like 7608 results.... on the from column on the results page, change it to ascending. It can be addictive reading those things....the heavily redacted emails are the ones you are looking for.

edit on R192016-03-16T02:19:26-05:00k193Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R282016-03-16T02:28:26-05:00k283Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I have it book marked now. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

...the heavily redacted emails are the ones you are looking for.

You mean like this one, which has large swaths redacted, or this one that she herself authored, in which the entire contents are redacted other than the title and to whom it was sent?

Tick tock goes the clock...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...the heavily redacted emails are the ones you are looking for.

You mean like this one, which has large swaths redacted, or this one that she herself authored, in which the entire contents are redacted other than the title and to whom it was sent?

Tick tock goes the clock...

There is a code on each page that has been redacted... like B5 or B6....those are the codes that tell you why the information was restricted from public view... I can't remember off the top of my head what each one means, its been a while since I looked.

People who think I am a Hillary hater because of political affiliations but that is simply not the case. I have been a life long democrat and I assumed up until the FBI got involved in this fiasco that she would be the next president. I knew that the day that the IG inspector reported to the FBI that he was aware of numerous classified information violations that this was a very very serious deal.

The truly sad thing is that with what we currently have running for President, Hillary probably would have been by far the best bet going forward. What a shame, she has no one to blame but her self and her own personal choices.

There are no winners in a thread like this...only losers and those losers are the American public betrayed by corrupt politicians.

Time is growing short now........ immunity has been granted,,,, they have traced back the emails to the originating sources and obtained depositions from the senders that the emails were classified and were marked when sent... how they ended up on Hillarys server unmarked is the million dollar question it would seem.

edit on R462016-03-16T11:46:11-05:00k463Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join