It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is just a scare tactic. It is like when the camera is off Rubio and Cruz fist bump. It is all staged. As someone else said, these things are put in motion decades in advance if not longer. The issue is that they did not expect Trump. Now, with Jeb gone they have to get Hillary elected. That is what they were talking about. Not Trump. It is the fallout. If they turn on the party can they live to see another day. Where is the money going to go and can they waste what could be another 8 years with policies destroying our nation? This seems to be the year that the One Party system is introduced.

Trump is a wildcard. Rubio and Kasich need to drop out and let this run its course.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
a reply to: UnBreakable

Was just about to say that the rich and powerful have gathered in that region of Georgia to screw the American people for over a century now.

The creation of the Federal Reserve at nearby Jekyll Island comes immediately to mind. Also a G 8 summit was held there in 2004. For that event there were more police and military than protesters there.

Yep, same old "elite globalist billionaires secretly meeting" one hundred years on and there's nothing we can do or John Q. Public is too apathetic to do anything, and these few decide the fate of a few hundred million in this country.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The attendees at this "secretive" meeting are the same people who take months to decide if its proper to put the right string over the left, or the left string over the right, when it comes to tying shoelaces.

President Trump will be in his second year of Making America Great Again, before these people come to an agreement on how to stop Trump.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The attendees at this "secretive" meeting are the same people who take months to decide if its proper to put the right string over the left, or the left string over the right, when it comes to tying shoelaces.

President Trump will be in his second year of Making America Great Again, before these people come to an agreement on how to stop Trump.

Hope you're right. People I talk to think we'd be better off with Hillary as POTUS instead of Trump. They don't realize Hillary is 100% worse than Trump. With Trump it's what you see is what you get, like him or not. Hillary is a behind-your-back sneak. Why don't you think she won't release her transcripts of her paid Wall St. speeches? Because she tells them one thing and prospective voters another.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Trump is a billionaire because he mainly invests in real estate, builds things, employs people, and is PRODUCTIVE.

Many of these other billionaires are filthy rich because of creative banking and money manipulations, hedge fund fat cat tricks, scratching of each others' backs, and money-laundering, and all the other tricks that are done between global banking elites.

They are scared their House of Cards is about to crumble down around them. Stay safe [[[[[ DJT ]]]]].
edit on 8-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Meh, you don't discuss blackmail, back stabbing, political murder/suicides and scandal at an "island resort" with so many people in attendance.

If you want to take someone out in the world of politics, it's done in the shadows -- not over cocktails in a sky bar. It's done by creepy guys like this:

Doug Stamper, Frank Underwood's chief of staff on "House of Cards". I'm surprised we don't discuss this show on ATS more often.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Right, because personal computers, smart phones, and oh ... Google aren't "things" that people use on a daily basis?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Love that show. The new season has started, btw.

(Just a little something that occurred to me one day: Frank Underwood and Claire Underwood's initials together spell 'FUCU'...lol.)

Start a thread about this series, and I'll participate.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We should...there's a lot of similarities between current politics and the show.

I've sat with some DC folks who raved about the show, admitting it is, after all TV -- but for a TV show is "creepy how accurate it is..."

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

We should...there's a lot of similarities between current politics and the show.

I've sat with some DC folks who raved about the show, admitting it is, after all TV -- but for a TV show is "creepy how accurate it is..."

You know Hillary has admitted to watching it, too.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Honestly so much BS on TV in the last two weeks. The Middle Class out numbers the rich and the poor voters. We get to decide who we want to put up with. Vote your wallet. The rest is frivolous.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I read this article and was surprised that it actually had little proof of its headline assertion.

Huff post loathes Trump. They originally decided to put him on the entertainment pages until he started winning.

This is a pure propaganda piece.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If the Republicans try to end Trumps run he will only run as an independent and with cross over appeal he will still win. I find it sad the Republicans are clueless when it comes to the American people and their line in the sand with politicians.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well, I'd think more people should watch it. I'd honestly be surprised if she didn't. I'm sure Trump or his wife have watched it as well, but never been asked about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
"Secretive" gathering... that everyone knows about. Right. If they wanted to meet in secret they could easily do so.

If the rich and powerful don't want Trump in, that's another endorsement as far as I'm concerned.

There's laws on these types of gatherings that they have to be in a public place, which means somehow revealing where it is (or a general location for it). It happens all the way down to the local level.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Even huffpo can't spin this worse than it is. But I digress .. Private retreat Off of Georgia ... Ahem .... Jekyll island

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join