It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: bandersnatch
My one Skidder drivers baby was a normal happy baby till he got a shot and turned autistic almost overnight.....
that's enough to convince me there is more than meets the eye.....

"...turned autistic almost overnight". Yep. Cos that's how autism works. One day you're normal then BAM -- autistic.

Even if vaccines caused autism, for which there is no scientific evidence to support, it wouldn't happen in "one night". My understanding of autism and how the brain is wired in cases of people with autism would not just "happen" over night as you put it.

This isn't Hollywood you know. One injection and then the next day your brain is re-wired...

That's how the autism monster works for the fearful. One day no autism, next day, BAM. *pounds fist on desk for emphasis*

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Double post.
Please delete.
edit on 10/3/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Pardon?

I have a question for you about the credibility of scientific studies, specifically ones that corporations stand to profit from.

Do you think that money/intimidation could be used in order to bury evidence that could shatter something as important as the safety of vaccines as we know them?

The reason I ask is when the family that started the SV40 foundation looked into what caused the death of their child they were quite thorough, scientifically.

www.sv40foundation.org...

This foundation was created by Raphaele and Michael Horwin, parents of Alexander Horwin. Alexander was born on June 7, 1996. He was administered the oral polio vaccine in November 1997. On August 10, 1998, Alexander was diagnosed with a malignant brain cancer, medulloblastoma. Alexander died on January 31, 1999.

Four independent laboratories (Baylor College of Medicine, University of Chicago, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Temple University) used DNA testing (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)) or laser micro-dissection to test Alexander’s tumor for the presence of SV40. Every lab found that the tumor tissue contained the virus.

In addition, Alexander’s cord blood was saved and stored by a private laboratory. The cord blood was the blood shared by Alexander and his mother at the time of Alexander's birth. This blood was tested for SV40 using PCR. It did not contain SV40.

Alexander’s parents were tested for SV40 by two independent laboratories (Baylor College of Medicine, University of Wales) using a number of PCR tests. All tests demonstrated that the parents did not carry the virus.

I would like to state that I appreciate our dialogue and respect your view.

From personal experience I have learned to distrust western medical science when it comes to maintaining health, in emergency situations it is miraculous. However the profit motive is apparent and I do believe that vaccines are a trojan horse for many complications.

I am aware that big pharma get sued all the time, for very legitimate reasons. There is a historic record of horrific practices, take for example the giant Bayer who used to be a part of the nazi cartel known as IG Farben. In fact many Pharma companies have their roots in the Eugenicists of the early 1900's and they are not remembered for their benevolence.

Big Pharma does not however have to deal with the countless families who believe their children have been negatively effected by vaccines. Their product is protected and we are to take them at their word, much like their sister companies in the GMO world.

I only pray that we never end up with forced inoculation. The next step could very easily be a chip. If they could convince you that a chip being implanted in you would be able to protect you from disease would you get it implanted? Is there a line?

If you question scientific studies then why do you post them in support of what you've written?

Oh yes, I believe it's called cherry-picking.
Especially when you realise that there have been vaccines and medicines either not released or have been withdrawn as they've been found to be harmful.
Where do those facts fit in with your belief that pharma quietens everything?

Without a doubt what happened to that child is heart-breaking but on none of the studies cited by the foundation does it show a causal association between their son's cancer and SV40 and SV40 and cancer in general.
Was the virus found in other non-cancerous tissue from him?
Does it say that anywhere? It doesn't does it but I'm guessing it was.

They believe it caused it.
That's it. They have something to blame.
There's no evidence to suggest it actually did though.
Beliefs are hard to displace especially when fuelled by blame.

Try to think about it in a more simplistic and logical manner.
If the SV40 virus did come from the polio vax he had and if it was the SV40 which caused his medulloblastoma only a year later why haven't there been more cases?
Going on that hypothesis, why wasn't there a massive peak of cancer cases in the years just after the oral vaccine was first given until it was changed in the early 1960's?

But then you mention Nazis and all of your "arguments" disappear into smoke...

edit on 10/3/16 by Pardon? because: Fo

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Vaccines are not 'injecting disease' as disease needs a 'whole functioning' virus to make us ill. This link has very clear explanations of all types of vaccines and how they work (page 21). I know it's a long document but worth it. Please read it and you can come back to me with any question.

www.niaid.nih.gov...

Just remember that vaccines also have contraindications and side effects like all types of meds, including the ones you buy over the counter like paracetamol or aspirin, for example.

Regarding SV40: billions have had the vaccine and I don't see billions with cancer.

I also cannot trust the boy's family as they start their blog praising a well known charlatan who has become a millionaire fooling people with fake treatments, and advertising his website.... it's the first reference they have! This is what I am talking about:

A medical doctor in Texas offered an effective and non-toxic treatment that had cured children with medulloblastoma and other brain cancers

Go check reference #1. Disgraceful.

edit on 10-3-2016 by Agartha because: Forgot the link.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

My one Skidder drivers baby was a normal happy baby till he got a shot and turned autistic almost overnight.....

"...turned autistic almost overnight". Yep. Cos that's how autism works. One day you're normal then BAM -- autistic.

Even if vaccines caused autism, for which there is no scientific evidence to support, it wouldn't happen in "one night". My understanding of autism and how the brain is wired in cases of people with autism would not just "happen" over night as you put it.

This isn't Hollywood you know. One injection and then the next day your brain is re-wired...

I have to say, well I won't say it, are you saying you know how autism or anything else works ?

To those of us who have seen this happen firsthand, I would say this comment has angered me as much as any I have seen.

"YOUR UNDERSTANDING" my god, you should go into a hospital that has an autism meeting and tell everyone how things work.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: theboarman

That's not quite what happened though. The girl had a mitichondrial disorder and the award was a settlement from the government. There was no trial nor did the court weigh the evidence let alone issue a ruling.

acknowledging Hannah's injuries, the government said vaccines aggravated an unknown mitochondrial disorder Hannah had which didn't "cause" her autism, but "resulted" in it.

The vast amount of vaccines she received during the course of a singular Dr. Visit exacerbated the underlying issue. They didn't actually cause autism though.

ETA looks like I got beat to the punch.

And of course in every other case this is the same!

How many of us have had conditions "exacerbated" in other words, AMPLIFIED THOUSANDS OF TIMES OVER, and likely mutated and any other manner of things, by so-called safe for everyone vaccines.

How about I put a gun in the hand of every random person on the street and see if they pull the trigger ???

Great idea, everyone with different physiology, and all kinds of other differences, but here take this "covers everyone" injections.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

That's how the autism monster works for the fearful. One day no autism, next day, BAM. *pounds fist on desk for emphasis*

You saying people do not change overnight ?

That everything is a slow noticeable crawl towards something ?

Amazing how stupid that sounds, and even in myself, I was destroyed by vaccines (immune system) spent years in hospitals with allergic reactions to pretty much everything there is, and knew it after 10 minutes when my arm blew up twice its size and felt like someone was hitting it with a sledgehammer.

My parents told me I was such a nice boy , they never saw that boy again until about 4 years ago, my health has slowly gotten better over the last 10 years as I totally ignored all advice of doctors.

Now I am finally gaining weight, feeling clear minded, and I can GUARANTEE no one will touch me with any injection again!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

What vaccine was it?
Also what you are describing is allergic reactions, and tbh not even all those happen overnight. I found out I was allergic to tetryacycaline, I found out by waking up one morning covered in hives. Docs at the ER explained how it since I had been on it for a couple weeks it had spread through out my body, also why it took a while to show.

my health has slowly gotten better over the last 10 years as I totally ignored all advice of doctors.

I don't believe you, because if you are in the hospitals you are not ignoring doctors advice. Also that is pretty dumb, even if there was this grand conspiracy, you think every single doctor is in on it? There is no way to say that modern medicine has not saved countless lives. If you want to question your doc by all means, but completely ignoring them is just ignorant and closed minded.

"YOUR UNDERSTANDING" my god, you should go into a hospital that has an autism meeting and tell everyone how things work.

Holy freaking hell irony! You should go in and ask them how many kids changed overnight and then tell all the docs and other professinals they are quacks.
Because that is your understanding of how it works.

edit on thThu, 10 Mar 2016 23:23:50 -0600America/Chicago320165080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

There is actually a type of autism that hits about age 3, which is why some connect autism to vaccines.

The body goes through regular cycles. Puberty is not the only cycle change the body goes through.

The child can seem perfectly normal, including speech, then begins to withdraw and unable to communicate. Something happens in that particular cycle change. Internal, not external.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join