It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

See this is where I think it is far darker than we could imagine. The Eugenicists, chief among them the Rockefeller family have a very distorted nature. They see themselves as better then the rest of the population and are quite concerned about over-population. It is said that once the eugenicists had gotten a bad reputation due to their evil actions, the simply switched their name to geneticists.

We have this group at the core of another disturbing "revolution" that being GMO food and all of its glory. I mean they simply want to feed the world and make sure that everyone is as healthy as can be. That is why we no longer have starvation and barely anyone ends up in the healthcare industry!

I would not go as far as saying it is an eugenicist conspiration nor wanting to derail the thread is this direction. But my experience in high tech have teach me countless of time that the more some big authority is considered intelligent and influent, the more he is spoiled by the sin of arrogance and recklessness.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I however will never take my child and inject disease into them to protect them.

So what do you do when your child gets sick...?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

I however will never take my child and inject disease into them to protect them.

So what do you do when your child gets sick...?

I believe that the family that fell victim to SV40 summed up quite eloquently what I will do. It is quite simple, allow the immune system to develop through the mothers breast milk, which is shunned for some reason in pop culture, then follow that with a organic home made nutritious meals. Key is to boost the immune system naturally.

One families difficult and thorough examination of how their child developed brain cancer, hint it was the oral polio vaccine.

Alexander was delivered “naturally” without an epidural or any other medications or drugs. He was born healthy and breast-fed for the first four and a half months of his life. He ate organic baby foods or those prepared by his mother from homemade quality ingredients. He was a strong child and by the time he was one year old, he was in the top ten percent for weight and height. Cigarettes were never smoked in his house.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Aye I suppose it could potentially cause thread drift and OP for that I apologize.

However keeping on point with the ever increase in Autism we find links to the same eugenicists whether you wish to look to over-saturation of pesticide/herbicides and their horrendous effects.

Or the strange correlation between a drastically increased vaccine protocol and sharp rise in autism cases. I have always found it odd to believe that biological warfare would simply be researched and never used.

I have also pondered the notion that those at the forefront of the bio-molecular scientific world may be developing a brilliant attack on the population through complementary pieces. By forefront I mean the .01 percent.

In my opinion the big authority gives the illusion of recklessness and arrogance, what is the motto "order out of chaos"

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Theboarman, I would like to apologize about my rant that could potentially cause thread drift.

I began by trying to emphasis that cancer was spread through the polio vaccine and this resulted in me bringing up my issues with the interests behind the vaccines and their potential willful attack on the masses.

On point with your OP, I do believe that this court was correct, however the big pharma vaccine agenda is far to essential in the devastating rise of immuno-compromised disease we simply can not figure out, anything to the contrary can easily be snuffed out.

You know money makes the world go round, therefore creates reality.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Well I hope that works out for you and your child.
Seems like a relatively benign alternative.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Thank you Nate!

Likewise, I hope that whatever route you take with your child will result in a long life of lessons and joy upon our adventure here in the earth realm!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have not enough evidence to conclude that there is a link between vaccine and autism, also not much evidence that there is a conspiracy regarding vaccine.

What is clear, is like I said before, decision made at some time in history were very hill advised. But then, in the case of the polio virus, lots of young peoples were suffering from polio epidemic and a decision needed to be taken. If I were given the choice between high risk of polio while young or low risk of cancer while old, I would have chosen to risk cancer at a later stage of my life.

Overall, I think benefit of vaccine use when needed, outweight the multiples proven and speculated risks. But I am not saying we shall give a free pass to stop critical thinking about vaccines or not scrutinize the system.

I have a neighbor that suffer from autistic spectrum disorder, someday I will have a chat on the subjet with him.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

All we can do in this age of lies, propaganda, and psychological manipulation is weed through the information and utilize our ability to critically think to its finest. I respect and honor your view, you seem open minded and wise!

I can simply state my view. I spent a long time researching banks, military, energy, politics, and when I finally got to food/medicine I was appalled to find the same corrupting influences I had discovered earlier.

I sent you a u2u message to share a video I did not want to include here to cause thread drift, although I am half way tempted to share it here since it is on the topic of vaccines!

Forgive me once again OP but you may wish to see this info as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain
Your wrong, every parent that has an autistic child that blames it on the vaccines comments how it happens overnight.

Ah yes, of course!! Re-wiring of a brain in a single evening causing (or contributing to) autism is the side effect of vaccination.

The re-wiring of a human brain, one of the biggest goals of modern day neuroscience and chemistry, something people have been trying to achieve for YEARS... already happening with vaccines.

They said that because of a genetic defect, this child developed autism after the vaccine due to the themerisol and aluminum. It makes sense.

How? How does aluminium and Thiomersal cause autism? Thiomersal is an anti-fungal agent. I agree aluminium isn't a great thing to have in the body, but how does it cause autism? I can't find any scientific evidence by reputable institutions suggesting it does.

There not saying vaccines out and out cause autism

Of course they aren't, because that is what we call "lying".

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

My opinion is that the courts over there are wrong. Did a little research about this and if looks like the are using that quack Wakefields 'findings' in this ruling. What ever the case, there has been study after study that shows there is no connection, this one case doesn't change that.

www.forbes.com...

Ya all Wakefield bs ans some other doc selling his snake oil.
Oh and the same court system charged 6 geologist with manslaughter for not being able to predict earthquakes? What the hell kinda court is this.

I have had direct dealings with SK, before they were GSK and they were dogs then, I suppose they're just rabid dogs now. I guess you missed this little bit?

Presiding Judge Nicola Di Leo considered another piece of damning evidence: a 1271-page confidential GlaxoSmithKline report (now available on the Internet). This industry document provided ample evidence of adverse events from the vaccine, including five known cases of autism resulting from the vaccine’s administration during its clinical trials (see table at page 626, excerpt below).

From the hosebags mouth (since big pharma tends to emulate diseased whores).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Replied using PM.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Only despite the claim the GSK report doesn't show that the vaccine caused autism in 5 cases.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No connection is what the going rate for silence gets you. They lie.

Everything 50 years later has a connection.

Now go brush your teeth with Floride and swish clean with Floridated water because there is no connection between poisons and Floride.....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
From the research I have done on Autism, it seems to be a wide range of issues which can cause it...and probably many others that we aren't aware of, yet.

Can a vaccine cause autism? Well...maybe. But it is more likely that autism is caused by having the DNA to make it appear in the first place. That's not to say everyone with autism DNA will get autism.

It's more like having a loaded gun (the DNA) and the environment in which the DNA is introduced can be what pulls the trigger, causing ASD.

I'll second Phage's response in terms of the Italian courts and their extent of scientific knowledge. What a joke!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What about the 99% of the rest of us that received vaccines autism free?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Well of course all you come back with is more anecdotal. I can do that too, I have personally seen over 200 kids get the vaccinations and nothing happened to them.
Please if this is reality then show these observations.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Go ahead and pull up where those five cases came from.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Other then tetanus shot and the chicken pox shot u get when u don't get them as a child for nothing in the world would I inject my child with this crap (zero immunity system build up)

I don't know what it causes but I seen enough just tragic side effects (epileptic fits and so on) they all got millions for damage awards but no money in the world can buy your child's health back

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Definitely

No you haven't, you have seen kids that already had those issues ans there was just a correlation in time. That is all anyone has a about vaccinations, anecdotal "I heard this or I saw that". You say you care about your kids health bit refuse to do a service that has saved millions of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join