It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
did a search and couldn't find this posted so thought i would share.

This article was first published by GR in February 2015 On September 23, 2014, an Italian court in Milan awarded compensation to a boy for vaccine-induced autism. (See the Italian document here.) A childhood vaccine against six childhood diseases caused the boy’s permanent autism and brain damage.

Court Decision: Mercury and Aluminum in Vaccine Caused Autism Based on expert medical testimony, the court concluded that the child more likely than not suffered autism and brain damage because of the neurotoxic mercury, aluminum and his particular susceptibility from a genetic mutation. The Court also noted that Infanrix Hexa contained thimerosal, now banned in Italy because of its neurotoxicity, “in concentrations greatly exceeding the maximum recommended levels for infants weighing only a few kilograms.”

Presiding Judge Nicola Di Leo considered another piece of damning evidence: a 1271-page confidential GlaxoSmithKline report (now available on the Internet). This industry document provided ample evidence of adverse events from the vaccine, including five known cases of autism resulting from the vaccine’s administration during its clinical trials (see table at page 626, excerpt below).

www.globalresearch.ca...

thoughts? opinions?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

My opinion is that the courts over there are wrong. Did a little research about this and if looks like the are using that quack Wakefields 'findings' in this ruling. What ever the case, there has been study after study that shows there is no connection, this one case doesn't change that.

www.forbes.com...

Ya all Wakefield bs ans some other doc selling his snake oil.
Oh and the same court system charged 6 geologist with manslaughter for not being able to predict earthquakes? What the hell kinda court is this.
edit on thTue, 08 Mar 2016 01:04:17 -0600America/Chicago320161780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah. Well.
Italian courts also convicted geologists for not predicting an earthquake.
www.foxnews.com...

They don't seem to be big on science.

Oops, repeat.
edit on 3/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Firstly, globalresearch.ca is not a reliable site. I give them about as much credence as naturalnews, which is close to zero.

rationalwiki.org...

While many of Globalresearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is broadly conspiracist, with a strong anti-Western bent. It's no surprise that the site has long been a crank magnet for moonbats of all stripes. If you disagree with mainstream sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or Gaddafi, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by mainstream "Western" media, then Globalresearch is guaranteed to have a page you can cite in support.

As for the Italian court ruling;

www.forbes.com...

Italian courts, provincial or otherwise, are not known for basing their rulings in science. They are, after all, part of the system that led to a manslaughter conviction of six scientists for not predicting the 2009 L’Aquila earthquake, disregarding completely the obvious fact that such predictions are not, in fact, scientifically possible. In a similar way, the Italian court that made the MMR-autism ruling–the centerpiece of this latest “courts confirm” tripe–ignored completely the science made available to it and focused almost solely on the retracted Wakefield paper and a physician with a COI in making its decision. A decision that is, by the way, under appeal.

So no confirmation of any scientific link between autism and vaccines at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Replying to subscribe. On stu pid phone. Will now read the thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Replying to subscribe.

There's a button for that.
It says "subscribe."

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not on my page. What's it look like. Thanks for replying

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, now that you've posted, it says "unsubscribe".
Right there below this post. (If it's the last one on the page)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not on my page sorry. I can't see any unsubscribe. Maybe it my ph or the format I'm using.

Anyway didn't mean to high jack the thread dirty every botty.

Wow that was a strange predictive texts. I should re read before posting. I meant sorry every botty.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Cloudbuster because: Sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I have been informed that the coding for mobile devices does not include a subscribe button. Of this, I was unaware. Seems like it would be even more useful for that application.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
They don't use straight up mercury in vaccines..
Thimerasol is primarily used,which has no negative side effects in the small doses when induced as a preservative in vaccines.

Aluminum has also been proven to be a safe adjuvant...
As far as I know depending on how old this boy was the vaccines he got may not have had any thimerosal,making this ruling a farce to begin with.
edit on 3am31America/Chicago3101America/Chicagoam344 by NateTheAnimator because: edit

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
My one Skidder drivers baby was a normal happy baby till he got a shot and turned autistic almost overnight.....
that's enough to convince me there is more than meets the eye.....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I got sick and felt unwell when I got an injection. Not sure if there were long term side effects.
edit on 8-3-2016 by JustSayNo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Italian MMR Autism Decision Overturned

Italian Court Reverses Vaccine Autism Decision

Italian Court overturns decision that compensates for autism

MMR vaccine controversy - Italian litigation - Wikipedia

'Nuff said.

The original post links to copies of the same article, posted on multiple sites, and referring to an old court case that has since been overturned.

edit on 8/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

you should tell him to bring it in front of the vaccine court,who knows maybe he would win, they paid out 3 billion dollars since 1989.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

We've seen that many times. Turning from happy to unhappy, even forgetting how to walk.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

My one Skidder drivers baby was a normal happy baby till he got a shot and turned autistic almost overnight..... that's enough to convince me there is more than meets the eye.....

Do you have any relatives or a family history of people with neurological disorders?
It's more likely whatever shots your child got more than likely exacerbated an underlying condition.
Meaning your child was already autistic due to poor genes.
Vaccines in most cases are not the causality.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
My one Skidder drivers baby was a normal happy baby till he got a shot and turned autistic almost overnight.....
that's enough to convince me there is more than meets the eye.....

"...turned autistic almost overnight". Yep. Cos that's how autism works. One day you're normal then BAM -- autistic.

Even if vaccines caused autism, for which there is no scientific evidence to support, it wouldn't happen in "one night". My understanding of autism and how the brain is wired in cases of people with autism would not just "happen" over night as you put it.

This isn't Hollywood you know. One injection and then the next day your brain is re-wired...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

No we haven't, but by all means show us. Or is it going to be more anecdotal?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

This is reality. Observed over and over again.

The doctors claim all manner of excuses, over and over again.

People frequently comment on how intelligent our children are. I daren't answer truthfully. Our kids are normal, yours are brain damaged through introduction of these substances directly into their bloodstream.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join