It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Navy Secretly Conducting Electromagnetic Warfare Training on Washington Roads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
On a recent C2C show, Craig Hulet discussed this topic and described in detail the Navy's SOP in dealing with local elected officials and residents:

In the latter half of the program, analyst Craig Hulet talked about electromagnetic warfare systems and the dangers of such weaponry. The story first came to Hulet's attention when he learned of a Navy plan to set up a range in the Pacific Northwest which would allegedly test counteractive measures against ground-based electromagnetic weaponry that might be used to disrupt American fighter jets. Further investigation by Hulet revealed similar Naval training is already being done in at least seventeen states throughout America. Despite their attempts to portray the program as akin to radar, he stressed that "make no mistake, these are weapons" and that agitation of aircraft is one of the least potent uses for such technology.

Hulet went on to describe the effects this program has on an unknowing population:

Although this weaponry is considered 'non-lethal,' Hulet cautioned that it "has the ability to do unbelievable damage to human beings." Should electromagnetic weapons be turned on people, he said, they can induce dizziness, nausea, and unconsciousness as well as "fry the water under your skin without burning you, until you are screaming in pain." To that end, Hulet reported that attempts to use these 'non-lethal' systems in Iraq and Afghanistan were halted by the US government after targets suffered horrific deaths from the weapons. While the Army foresees other potential sinister uses for this technology such as mind control and DNA fragmentation, Hulet marveled that "the American people haven't got a clue that this is going on."

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I found a supportive and relevant article on this topic as well.
______beforeitsnews/politics/2016/02/illegal-electromagnetic-warfare-and-navy-seal-war-games-taking-place-on-us-soil-2775206.html

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
These mobile emiters simulate anti aircraft radars for dummy targeting by aircraft ??
So they spot them around the countryside and let the aircraft sensors find and "'kill"them?
Or are these antipersonell type emitters too?
Or is that just a side effect?
Either way long term exposure is ...not good

edit on 8-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
These mobile emiters simulate anti aircraft radars for dummy targeting by aircraft ??
So they spot them around the countryside and let the aircraft sensors find and "'kill"them?
Or are these antipersonell type emitters too?
Or is that just a side effect?
Either way long term exposure is ...not good

We'll take this into consideration.

Known as the “CHAMP,” or Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project, the American military project is an attempt to develop a device with all the power of a nuclear weapon but without the death and destruction to people and infrastructure that such a weapon causes. Theoretically, the new missile system would pinpoint buildings and knock out their electrical grids, plunging the target into darkness and general disconnectedness.

The project has been in the works for a few years now, and has met with significant success in preliminary trials. In 2012, it was reported that a CHAMP mission in Utah managed to hit and subsequently disable seven separate targets in one mission, demonstrating its accuracy and precision. Indeed, it is this capacity to target individual buildings and not cities at large that makes the new weapon so effective, as it would allow military members to cut off electricity supplies to enemy parties while keeping civilians out of the melee.

Read more: www.digitaltrends.com...
edit on 8-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

In a conflict near here high power surveillance devices were used. There are now cancer clusters in the populations subjected to this surveillance. I have wondered whether the operators of the system were being tricked into taking part in weapons testing under the guise of surveillance.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

No. No, no, no.

First of all, this article aggravates the stuffing out of me.

There is this constant reference to "electromagnetic warfare emitters". That is a term which describes precisely nothing. There are any number of electromagnetic tools which might come into play when speaking of such things. EMP cannons, lightning launchers, signal jammers, anti drone units, and several others. But warfare is not a particle. It cannot be emitted from an item in and of itself.

The article fails to describe the objects in question in a sensible fashion, given what little is known. A correct description would be "an as yet unidentified piece of electromagnetic warfare equipment".

Now, it is shady that the military are not divulging what manner of thing it is they are testing, and that they are testing it without the proper environmental impact studies and human impact surveys being done to justify the test, but I entirely object to the loose and utterly inadequate terminology being used in the article to describe the object or objects in question. It is as if the author has deliberately used the most sensational sounding, and least informative description one could possibly devise, for these items.

It shows a lack of understanding to call anything an electromagnetic warfare emitter. It is bogus. Either figure out what particles are being emitted, and in what manner, or describe the item using sensible terminology which makes clear the lack of information from which one is working, because to jerk around in the middle makes idiots out of everyone who input into the article, and everyone who bought it without thinking it through!

Bunkum and poppycock!
edit on 8-3-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yea, im pretty sure my iPhone is involved in electromagnetic warfare, just when you think it cant get worse because McDonalds got the whole order wrong after three times of explaining,then you got the green men playing around with electromagnetic mumbo jumbo. FTW

Why don't you tape it to your head, and leave it there?
It will give you even more superpowers.

# 589

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Before its news? Really?

Obvious poppycock then

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They're not testing CHAMP, they're working with EA-18s out of Whidby Island. They just replaced the old EA-6B with them so the units that have them are developing tactics and learning what they can do.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Test it in Iraq or Syria instead?

So you must be from the US- and you consider anyone from the middle east as sub human, whether combatant or civilian.
Way to go

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That's called a war crime.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Hoax site ftw.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They're not testing CHAMP, they're working with EA-18s out of Whidby Island. They just replaced the old EA-6B with them so the units that have them are developing tactics and learning what they can do.

Yeah, but "pulse fields" and electromagnetic maneuver warfare.... sounds scary.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
On a recent C2C show, Craig Hulet discussed this topic and described in detail the Navy's SOP in dealing with local elected officials and residents:

In the latter half of the program, analyst Craig Hulet talked about electromagnetic warfare systems and the dangers of such weaponry. The story first came to Hulet's attention when he learned of a Navy plan to set up a range in the Pacific Northwest which would allegedly test counteractive measures against ground-based electromagnetic weaponry that might be used to disrupt American fighter jets. Further investigation by Hulet revealed similar Naval training is already being done in at least seventeen states throughout America. Despite their attempts to portray the program as akin to radar, he stressed that "make no mistake, these are weapons" and that agitation of aircraft is one of the least potent uses for such technology.

Hulet went on to describe the effects this program has on an unknowing population:

Although this weaponry is considered 'non-lethal,' Hulet cautioned that it "has the ability to do unbelievable damage to human beings." Should electromagnetic weapons be turned on people, he said, they can induce dizziness, nausea, and unconsciousness as well as "fry the water under your skin without burning you, until you are screaming in pain." To that end, Hulet reported that attempts to use these 'non-lethal' systems in Iraq and Afghanistan were halted by the US government after targets suffered horrific deaths from the weapons. While the Army foresees other potential sinister uses for this technology such as mind control and DNA fragmentation, Hulet marveled that "the American people haven't got a clue that this is going on."

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I found a supportive and relevant article on this topic as well.
______beforeitsnews/politics/2016/02/illegal-electromagnetic-warfare-and-navy-seal-war-games-taking-place-on-us-soil-2775206.html

If it's the "Frying the water underneath your skin" system then it would
be the Army's Active Denial system which shoot 95 GHZ waves (3.5mm)
at your skin superheating the water molecules causing ENORMOUS pain.

See link:
en.wikipedia.org...

Since 95GHZ only penetrates so far into the skin, just wear something
reflective and metallic and a heat wicking underlayer to prevent the
superheated metal foil from burning you.

30 to 60 GHZ is a bit more radical in terms of penetrating power
but those frequencies can be used as body scanning systems
although there is some question on long-term operator
and targeted personnel safety at this point.

1800 to 5 GHZ are communications frequencies BUT can
also be used as deep penetrating scanning systems
at higher power levels (5+ watts)

5 GHZ to 30 GHZ are useable for radar-like systems
and AT REAL HIGH POWER say 10 kilowatts can do
some real damage (MASER-like beams).

For best destructive power go into the
IR, visible light and UV spectum 300 nm
to 800 nm and just use a pulsed laser
to kill your targets at 10 kilowatts and more!

To prevent people from killing your engines
just spray on some layers of carbon-infused
and HIGHLY metallized Line-X in the engine
bay ( 1/2 inch thick!) to act as a Faraday cage.
Cover your engine computer, electrical cables
and communications cables with EMP-protecting
GROUNDED flexible conductive metal hose or weaving
(Aluminum weave or Copper preferably!) to act as
an EMP shielding.

For computing systems just buy
a Cheap Itronix and General Dynamics
rugged notebook off of eBay to protect
yourself against EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse).

Faraday cage everything and Ground everything out
and let them TRY to fry your vehicle or house!
For your house do what some of our more paranoid
computer techies do...they bond two layers of
1/8 inch copper plate onto an in-between layer
of 3/4 inch marine grade CHEMICALLY FIRE-PROOFED
plywood on the walls, floor and ceiling/roof.
Each panel is electrically connected to the
next and grounded out. All seams are covered
with copper plate that acts as a faraday cage.
Your cellphone won't work inside the house
but your computer systems are safe.

For electrical isolation, buy Surgex-brand or APC-brand
power supplies that use a heavy duty VARISTOR to
bleed off MULTIPLE high-powered electric spikes.
Connect ALL circuits to them and and ensure
PROPER grounding!

edit on 2016/3/8 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The news started coming out awhile ago, this might be helpful?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Test it in Iraq or Syria instead?

So you must be from the US- and you consider anyone from the middle east as sub human, whether combatant or civilian.
Way to go

TEST is the operative word (not a given); and of course I value the lives of middle easterners that live under a dictatorship that wishes them gone or dead (same thing) Run For Your Lives; hopefully find safe haven. Many of our American ancestors escaped oppressive or failed governments and what came with this; an idea of a free nation of people that have individual rights. America is the exception to dictatorship as is self ruled by its constituents eloquently written/described within the Constitution and Bill of Rights (ratified) by elected representatives. Get a visa.
edit on 8-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That's called a war crime.

What is?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well here it finally is. A thread related to what I joined ATS for and in past posts Ive even alluded to this in passing, saying often I am right in the middle of something I know nothing about but am dying to Find an appropriate way to speak while avoiding things like skeptics, people questioning my,sanity, others thinking im spinning a tale for attention (the silliest since im so shy Ive never in years here ever returned to a board I commented in to avoid having to read if people tear me down or suggest im a liar, CIA agent lol, etc.) but as of yet im still terrified to say anything not cuz im delusional and think someone's after me, I simply just dont know how men in black and three letter agencies are when people publically discuss possible conspiracies. But im hopeful and will return to THIS board for,sure, in hopes SOMEbody other than myself has deep personal relation to this phenomenon in which case gosh I hope I feel confident enough to spit something out since there just is no information about this issue not one mention looking daily for five years online. But the implications of what I have to say and can prove are indescribable, maybe not very entertaining but definitely something never before seen with plenty of tangible and viewable evidence that would change the way we look at some things drastically. So if anyone has personally been exposed to anything incredible regarding the whole EM thing then please say something. As long as Ive nobody in my corner though its too intimidating and the humiliation if accused of being up to something I would take too much to heart. If im alone still in this however I will see it as a sign that I need to carry the load of it on my own

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join