It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PS4 PSN IDs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ATSers! Let us put aside our conspiracy & political differences & focus on what matters:
GAMING!

Did a quick search & there didn't seem to be a general thread for people to list their PS4 gamer tags. I will be playing The Division, which seems like it will be most ideal with a group of cooperators, so if you plan on getting it definitely add me & anyone else who participates in the thread.
If you aren't getting The Division, well... You should. But let's be PSN friends anyways!

PSN ID: CRGesus

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica
destroyer7415
Anyone play R6 Siege?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
PSN = Killin_On_Empty

But this is all I'm playing right now, and I no one stands a chance muahahaha

So. Fun. Can't stop. The combos.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

I've been watching MK videos here on ATS

Looks fun & intense. There's a video game bar by me here in Los Angeles hat has MK4. My buddy & I have been practicing our old school combos.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ChiefofLife.

Im on destiny, gta 5, the division and will be on no mans sky.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Mine is "Abysha"

Don't make fun of my choice of poisons but I play (online):
- Gems of War
- Minecraft (mostly with my daughter)
- GTA 5
- Guns Up!
- Helldivers (just discovered it)

Other games I play are normally single-player or on PS3 (like Fat Princess).

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'll give up mine when Gran Turismo 7 comes out and there are some takers.....
I won't hold my breath.

Cool thread!

P.S. I won't ask anyone to hold their breath neither.

edit on R2016pm07C2016000000Mon, 07 Mar 2016 21:31:04 -060004America/Chicago by RoadCourse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Haha, so do you have a PS4 or are you only going to get one if GT7 ever comes out?

Ever played Project Cars?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I own a PS3 and PS4 (with only Black Opps 3, which I haven't opened yet).
When I play, it's on the PS3 because of Gran Turismo 6.
I have not tried Project Cars yet.
Some of the fellas I run with own it, and have been tryn to talk me in to purchasing it, along with iRACING for the PC.
I've considered both, for I'd like to see how this steering wheel and brake/accelerator components work with those (Fanatec).
For me personally, I'm so biased towards the Gran Turismo (been there since day one.) series, I kinda don't wanna get caught up in another series.
I do kick it around from time to time for the possibility of different competition...not to say there isn't good comp on GT6.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
PSN ID: Gnarlydon.

I play mostly battlefield 4, battlefront and GTA but will be getting The Division when I finish work. Happy hunting.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

PSN ID: murderfacesdad

currently playing: Naruto Storm 4, WWE2k16, Madden 16, NBA2k16, and MLB the show 15(soon to be 16).

I have never been a fan of shooter games outside of Fallout 4 and other sandbox RPG type shooting games. I have MKX and would challenge Psychoantanics, but I know that would be as fun as Psycho- playing me in UNS4. I also wish the universe mode in WWE was online so that other fans of the old Monday night wars could relive the magic with me.

Also, I would like to say that whenever Magic Duels finally gets released on ps4, I will be looking for a good 2headed giant teammate.

GLHF and if you add me as a friend let me know you saw my name on ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm on all the time PSN: LUTZIFERr
BATTLEFIELD 4 ALL DAY
edit on 8-3-2016 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

The Division is a pretty amazing 3rd person sandbox shooter with heavy RPG elements.

edit on 8-3-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Got yours

-slapjacks

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Ill gladly play that with you in 10 days

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Valiant-1985 is my id

Really need to get a wired connection sorted though before i commit to playing online, my walls or something just seem to hate wifi.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant
What is it that you play?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Hey man have you tried a wifi repeater? I got one for about £20 off of amazon when I first got my ps4 as I had the same issue and it worked sweet. Ended up running a 30 meter cat6 cable from the main router into my flat and that works even better. Hope you get it sorted, I know the pain man haha.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs

PSN ID: murderfacesdad

currently playing: Naruto Storm 4, WWE2k16, Madden 16, NBA2k16, and MLB the show 15(soon to be 16).

I have never been a fan of shooter games outside of Fallout 4 and other sandbox RPG type shooting games. I have MKX and would challenge Psychoantanics, but I know that would be as fun as Psycho- playing me in UNS4. I also wish the universe mode in WWE was online so that other fans of the old Monday night wars could relive the magic with me.

Also, I would like to say that whenever Magic Duels finally gets released on ps4, I will be looking for a good 2headed giant teammate.

GLHF and if you add me as a friend let me know you saw my name on ATS.

It would not be fun for either of us. I don't enjoy pummeling novices, nobody learns.

I quite enjoy sparring and practicing with people

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Nothing multiplayer right now, till I get wired, but I am very much liking the look of the division.

Gnarlydon

I'll look into that thanks, I was gonna go with some powerline adapters, figured constant connection would be good, but i'll look into a repeater.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join