It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart

Traitor. And like said above. You speak for yourself. We do not deserve this. I am happy my nation has not yet been invaded.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thats unfortunate. I would still have one. Damn a law that leaves you defenceless.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think its time in some areas for vigilante patrols!

These migrants need to know that they can't go round doing what they do..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I think you did some selective reading. I put in bold the missing word just in case....

so criminals have weapons not citizens

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I think its time in some areas for vigilante patrols!

These migrants need to know that they can't go round doing what they do..

That sounds a little extremist to me but I am on my best behaviour these days so will say little more.

What do you suggest, round them up en mass and put them in some kind of enclosed space just in case.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think they meant when someone is caught doing a heinous act, help them be inclined to not do it. Through beatings and the like.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
What do you suggest, round them up en mass and put them in some kind of enclosed space just in case.

Round the traitors up lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leto2

I think they meant when someone is caught doing a heinous act, help them be inclined to not do it. Through beatings and the like.

Oh ok, mob rule and all. sounds like a plan then.

Nothing like unruly mobs of ill informed angry yokel's making laws and smashing in anyone they think might need it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was against going into Iraq as were many Brits were so much so that a million plus of us protested and marched however, I notice how you skip 9/11 and blame the West for Islamic terrorism!. So if everything stems from the West going into Iraq then why did Islamic terrorists fly planes into the twin towers and kill thousands? Why do people try and blame the refugee crisis on the West and in particular Europe when the rise of ISIS came about because of civil war in Syria before the UK, Europe were ever involved in Syria? And considering only 20% of refugees are from Syria what is your excuse for migrants from Afghanistan which is now seen as a safe Country, Morocco, Somolia Eritrea? When Iraq went into Kuwait was that the West's fault?

What about all the British muslims who were born in Britain and have no links to the Middle East why do they have such hatred and feel the need to join ISIS?

What about Islamic terrorists in Israel is that the West's fault?

Even if everything was the West's fault, it wouldnt be the citizens of those countrie but the leaders. How can you excuse a 10 year old boy being raped because a man had a sexual urgency on bombs being dropped? Can you explain please.a reply to: intrptr

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: nonspecific

Round the traitors up lol.

Maybe come up with some interesting ways to decide who needs rounding up? measuring noses is so last war though.

I'm off before I get banned again.

Good luck and good night all, It's this kind of Idiocy that gets me in trouble.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Is recognition that someone is a traitor somehow wrong these days or something?!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

# off with your holier than though bull# fella

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: yuppa
I think you did some selective reading. I put in bold the missing word just in case....

so criminals have weapons not citizens

You EDITED IT and switched words around. NO i was correct. the person i was responding to SHOULD had made herself clearer then. Your white knight has failed.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

# off with your holier than though bull# fella

I see my windy uppy pokey tactics do not work with you then.....

I prefer those that bite at the slightest jab.

Damn you with your seasoned pro internet debating attitude.

I'm off to bed if there is no fun to be had here.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Following on from my earlier post saying here in UKit appears we are being prepared for a terrorist attack with the constant drip feeding, I note the headlines on news are saying ISIS are planning a huge attack in the West and UK is at the topwww.bbc.co.uk...

I definitely dont think we are being told the truth in UK and Europe, leaders obviously know something we dont hence the sudden panic at borders.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

I just wanna say this: I am a Swedish female, living in a so called "no-go-zone"... This is the truth! There is no hiding the facts any more. I know TWO women who have been raped by "immigrants"!

Whenever I am walking by myself nowadays and it is dark... I say a silent prayer there is a Swedish man close nearby and that he will be brave enough to risk his all... Even though I might not deserve it. Even though he might not have the balls.

It is way worse than you think...
edit on 7-3-2016 by honeybadger because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2016 by honeybadger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: honeybadger

I just wanna say this: I am a Swedish female, living in a so called "no-go-zone"... This is the truth! There is no hiding the facts any more. I know TWO women who have been raped by "immigrants"!

Whenever I am walking by myself nowadays and it is dark... I say a silent prayer there is a Swedish man close nearby and that he will be brave enough to risk his all... Even though I might not deserve it. Even though he might not have the balls.

It is way worse than you think...

Why would you walk in the dark in an unsafe area please?

Regardless of immigrants this would be an unsafe thing to do surely?

Sorry if this sounds harsh but why would a local man be safer in a dark secluded area than a foreign one? rapists are rapists are they not?
edit on 7/3/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

US has been meddling in foreign countries affairs, subverting and subjugating them, forever. You don't know the history of that by now, I'm not going to try and convince you what all that has to do with some pedophile rapist in a pool.

That would be a ridiculous stretch by any means.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Just took a long hard look out of my windows. Nothing to see, no soldiers, no police, total peace and quiet. Switched on the radio - no alerts, just sweet music playing. TV has the usual nonsense, nothing to worry about. No sirens to be heard, no helicopters flying around, no gun shots. A few deer just crossed the dike, they are shy animals and only come out if there is absolutely no danger. There are 400 refugees in a near by refugee camp - if you have very good ears you can hear some of them snoring.

Nope, No War Has Started In Europe.

Russian propaganda again. Bah, humbug.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm replying to your very first post without wasting the space to quote. In response to bias reporting... My reposne? You think?

Personally I can't even believe these discussions even exist on ATS. Deny ignorance. Hahaha.

I've been to Europe one time as a stop over. That's it. Yet, without even reading source material I already know this is all bull#. Rogue deviant Muslims gang raping people. I swear, sometimes I feel I am surrounded by some of the dumbest species on this planet and what's worse, I have to rectify the dilemma of being the same species.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join