It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

To you guys over in the USA, it may seem like so far, nothing really has happened. But that's always the case in war. It starts with some small signs that you don't really notice, not until hindsight. Sense only happens when it's far too late.

It was too late after US invaded Iraq after 911. That started the 'war' of terror. You're just feeding the fear dragon.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

To you guys over in the USA, it may seem like so far, nothing really has happened. But that's always the case in war. It starts with some small signs that you don't really notice, not until hindsight. Sense only happens when it's far too late.

It was too late after US invaded Iraq after 911. That started the 'war' of terror. You're just feeding the fear dragon.

100% Europe is equally guilty

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart
100% Europe is equally guilty

So you assert:

Good we deserve it for all the xenophobic bashing

...and again I ask does that include 10 year old kids who get raped?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart

US pretty much been ramming NATO alliance down Europes throat since after WWII. The greedy rewards types, Leaders, Industrialists and Bankers are the ones promoting the war of terror, the people have to go along or get steamrolled.

I don't hold against the people or nations of the world the way they do. People are the ones being asked to die, clean up and pay for it.

Catch 22

BTW, welcome to ATS!

edit on 7-3-2016 by intrptr because: BTW

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

thank you

And likewise to everything you say around ats

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Excellent post.

Prepare yourself people - get your mind right.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have always accepted the consequences of my life, as an individual. Invading countries, bombing habitat out of existence, what did we expect. We need to stop our wars now, withdraw our weapons, vehicles, send the migrants/refuges back, let them have their civil war.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It isn't xenophobic to want to protect your own people from outsiders

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

War is Started in Europe

It's not war, just people dealing with the problem the police aren't able to deal with.

Sometimes you have to help take out the trash when you have a lot of bags.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Doesn't Sweden have a large gun per capita? If that is the case I would think headlines (swedish)would read about pauper graves for heinous criminals instead of the rape of wemon and children. I know we (my community) would handle the trash much differently. Get your backbone Europe.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I've protested every war the UK has been involved in since I became an adult. I have also never voted for any political party advocating war. The migrant crisis is # all to do with me.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Im sick of them now, there was a 34 year old man from Somalia touching up teenage girls at a train station then said it was a "cultural misunderstanding" when the police caught him.
He never got 1 single day in prison.

www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk...
edit on 7-3-2016 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leto2
Doesn't Sweden have a large gun per capita? If that is the case I would think headlines (swedish)would read about pauper graves for heinous criminals instead of the rape of wemon and children. I know we (my community) would handle the trash much differently. Get your backbone Europe.

No. We have very strict gun laws so criminals have weapons not citizens.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I do hope your mother/wife/girlfriend/daughter enjoys her contact with all the grope gangs, perhaps you would like a pickpocket to steal your wallet/bank card/creditcard? House keys/car keys?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: Leto2

No. We have very strict gun laws so criminals have weapons not citizens.

SO all th e swedish army are criminals? got it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I have always protested wars, including Viet Nam. But both parties in my country like to war on foreign soil. My elected representative ignored my reasoning letters. That is why the migrants need to return to their place of birth and have their civil war. Direct their anger that way. But how can they with bombings and ISIS waiting?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I do hope your mother/wife/girlfriend/daughter enjoys her contact with all the grope gangs, perhaps you would like a pickpocket to steal your wallet/bank card/creditcard? House keys/car keys?

Calm down you hysterical Hetty.

Total Syrian/Muslim immigration to the EU during this trauma is what 1 million, 1.5 million ? That's being diluted into a population of over 700 million. Europe's been through far worse than that. It's entirely manageable, or would be, if the mechanisms of the EU weren't so slow to act and overly bureaucratic.

Sure it's a trauma for anyone to be assaulted in the terms you describe. But you're just stoking up hatred and intolerance through the misery of others. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am quoting from your second post here, sort of wishing you had begun your thread with it:

I am not an expert in war, all I really want to say, is that I have seen it happen. And I am seeing it happen again. Unless I die tomorrow, I am going to see another war.

This is a great effort you are taking here. I feel concerned for this thread and where it will go, but I hope that level heads will predominate.

My husband and I spent three years in the former Yugoslavia, leaving just two years before you were born. Wars were already brewing and I returned to America a completely different person, just from the experience of every day life, compared to what my life had been prior. Unless one has lived it, they can not even begin to imagine the way these worlds are different. And for me, I am almost ashamed to admit how profoundly such little things affected me. I am amazed to see this new world through your eyes; through the eyes of an entire human being all grown up in what was for me “yesterday.” You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and I wish you a good life.

About your post, I have looked at the first video, and what I saw was a man climbing the stairs, minding his own business, and in fact, it looked like he was just looking out the window, away from this mother and her children. From my perspective, it looked like she confronted him with not only a rude remark but with physical contact, so I am having trouble “seeing” this as an assault on an innocent victim. Plus, I find it suspicious that someone was filming this just at that moment.

By no means does this video discount your views. I’m just saying that for me, this particular video does not support them.

However, the link to “Sweden: Rape Capital of the West” is a most compelling read. It took me over 30 minutes to read it, and I don’t think ATS visitors will spend 30 seconds before they form an opinion.

Regarding another quote of yours:

In Europe, the government is not helping the people.

Perhaps this is the heart of the matter, but I am sad to say that I don’t know of any government that is actually helping the people.

So what we have... Native Europeans with no knowledge of war, against Islamic fighters who have often visited training camps in Pakistan etc and themselves who have often seen war and see it as no great shock and most of all they are united. The Europeans must not only fight the invaders, but also their own authorities, the ones who try to enforce Muslim presence.

Now, that part I find sort of scary, especially since I believe you are right, but young man, what exactly do you propose?

You are making the suggestion that a war has started in Europe, but aren’t you really pointing out that the entire world has just gone mad? And for this, I see no cure. I hear you, but I see no cure.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpadislam is not a race it is a psuedo religion just like the catholics are a psuedo religion whereas one tries to rob the world blind off the backs of the poor the other is used as a basis to conquer other lands.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join