It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany starts banning pork..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So back in November last year i wrote an article on here which discussed the link between consuming meat and the adverse implications it can have on the human body. My intention within that article was to highlight a more deeper meaning, which related to immigration and how Europe was perhaps doing this as a way to not cause offense to Muslims. The article i started is linked below:

Original article

Well, it is now March, and the latest headlines in Germany are starting to read:

Germany banning pork

Perhaps another example of how this whole thing has been orchestrated from the beginning.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nustle

Already covered

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

My reply is not to you but to the people who will come join these threads like bees on honey

WTO : beef war , pork war NO conspiracy

BTW People need to SERIOUSLY realise most German cities have more MUSLIMS then Germans SINCE ETERNITY !!!!

nothing new under Sun
edit on 7-3-2016 by 7devilsinurheart because: Mad

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
no their not, a few schools have cut back on pork because its unpopular, racists claim its to appease muslims.
using the express for a balanced view is like reading mein kampf for jewish history.
also, the express is an english paper, hardly making headlines in germany.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is about 5% of the whole truth.

Fact is: if there are about 7 religious denominations in one kids daycare facility, you have to find a way to deal with it. Especially if there is neither room nor ways to make more meal choices available.

Fact is: the German town of Kiel is looking for a new caterer for a larger school. pdf (in German only). Not a word about banning of pork. "Ziel ist es, die Attraktivität des Schulessens zu steigern und möglichst vielen Schülern eine gesunde Ernährung zukommen zu lassen." tranlates to (roughly) "The aim is to boost the attractiveness of the school meals and to deliver to as many students as possible a healthy diet."

Fact is: at most this would be an act of consideration, not submission. If there is no place to offer 3 different meals to pupils or kids, you have to choose a meal compatible to the majority.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Pork is being banned in Germany to keep their 'guests' happy, like reporting the mass rapes are banned from being reported, most of the rapes being committed by their 'guests'.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Already covered

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Correct.

Closing

top topics

join