It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Ressurection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

great truths????.....from mythical words, told by mythical beings.....got it.

Someone didn't click the super-special link I included. Here, one more time, Just for you!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You didn't interpret one single scripture. And when you did give your understanding you let it be known that it was perhaps that, your understanding of scripture.

This is the way all study of scripture should be done. Without dogma, without demanding you are correct. But showing the scriptures and your understanding.

It is indeed a work of the holy spirit though, of that there is no doubt. No doubt at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

TextThis scripture is referring to a time-period yet future. When the “sign of the Son of man” appears in heaven will be after the first phase of the great tribulation, the destruction of Babylon the great. At that time we are told that Jesus descends from heaven and sends his angels “with a great trumpet sound” to gather together his chosen ones from all the extremities of the heavens. Just as 1 Thessalonians 4 tells us, that Jesus will descend “with a commanding call…with God’s trumpet” and at that time resurrect those resting in sleep in death, and then after that “we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord.”

Not to argue but only to discuss. I realize that you are taught from the JW's perspective and I am not. So that brings a vast difference in scripture understanding based upon the scriptures used.

Cepher Tasloniqiym Ri'shon - The First Cepher To The Thessalonians
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of YAHUAH, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of YAHUAH shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Yah himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the shofar of YAHUAH: and the dead in MASHIACH shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the YAH in the air: and so shall we ever be with YAHUAH.

Some sects of Christian Jews do not understand this as in your teaching. The first and foremost is that we believe at death of this body we are immediately judged and if found sanctified, are immediately given access to the New Jerusalem which is the kingdom of heaven. This New Jerusalem is the same New Jerusalem that John describe which he saw descending upon the new earth under the new heaven. This kingdom of heaven being that which all sanctified spirits of human souls are contained and have access to the trees and water of life.

If the spirits of the sanctified souls are embraced in the New Jerusalem then how is it taught that they rise from the earth in the last sounding of YAHUAH's archangel? The untaught and revealing truth is that all flesh must be tested and tried in the court of YAHUAH. This includes with no exception those of the mentally challenged, the aborted flesh and those of unaccountability. No exceptions are given by YAHUAH to His apostles and disciples. Then where are these spirits of those who are unfortunate?

They cannot be in the kingdom of heaven (New Jerusalem) to eat and drink the food and water of life. Our lesson is that they are asleep in the bosom of the Hamashiach YAHUSHA. These are those who are dead in Christ Jesus and it is these who sleep in the arms of Jesus who shall rise first. Not those who have been judged at death but only those who have never been judged will rise first into New Jerusalem which is lesson being taught by Paul. These are they which are asleep as Lazareth was asleep. Lazareth was asleep but not judged for the scriptures say that death is appointed only once to all flesh.
God Bless You Jack

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogito, Ergo Sum

originally posted by: dondrews
Oh! This looks like fun. May I play too? I've been called a demon, I've also been named Satan. Does prior experience count?

Pleased to meet you lol.

The pleasure is mine; but I am willing to share!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

I understand. You want to live in the end times and be raptured at the second coming.

Buy your church is run by Satan and has deceived you beyond hope.
edit on 12-5-2016 by TefarimCanin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join