It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Ressurection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
These are your humble servant’s thoughts on the matter after careful prayer and research. Please consider this carefully.

For many decades Jehovah’s servants have been keenly interested as to what the prophecies concerning the resurrection of the anointed to heavenly life mean. Are we all taken to heaven before Armageddon begins, are anointed still on earth when the new world of righteousness under the kingdom begins to rule after Armageddon?

Certainly if it is not Jehovah’s time to understand such things we should not expect to. But as the days draw to a close certainly flashes of light will continue to get brighter until the day is firmly established. That day is on the threshold.

It appears that the scriptures indicate that the called and chosen ones who are faithful will, all of them together, after the first phase of the great tribulation, the destruction of Christendom and the rest of Babylon the great, be raised to heavenly spiritual life. Here is my understanding in this regards. Perhaps it is wrong; if you can find anything out of harmony with scripture or what the spirit is directing please inform me.

When are the anointed resurrected to heavenly life?

The first scriptures that indicate that there would be co-rulers with Jesus in heaven are in the prophecy of Daniel 7. There we are told that there is a definite time that has been set that would arrive for the “holy ones” to gain “possession of the kingdom itself” and thus begin to rule in their kingly functions in Jesus’ kingdom government:

(Daniel 7:21-22) . . .“I kept on beholding when that very horn made war upon the holy ones, and it was prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and judgment itself was given in favor of the holy ones of the Supreme One, and the definite time arrived that the holy ones took possession of the kingdom itself.

Here we see that a “definite time arrived.” Just as Jehovah has placed times and seasons in their own jurisdiction, he has a set time when they will start to reign. Doing further research on this scripture to see what the literature says when this “definite time arrive” I found two study articles dating from 1982 – The Watchtower September 15, 1982 study articles entitled “The Kingdom and a Holy Place” and “High Time to Flee” on pages 12-22 talk about Jesus’ sign of the last days in Matthew 24 and the fulfillment of certain events in Daniel 7. There we are given the idea that the “disgusting thing” standing in a holy place arrived with the forming of the League of Nations in 1918. We know that this understanding is now incorrect. We also are told that this is the year the “definite time” arrived for the anointed to gain kingship in heaven with Jesus as well. This is based on the fact that the horn that battled with the “holy ones” was the American government that was allowed to stop the kingdom preaching work, and send some of our brothers to prison.

We now know that the “disgusting thing” that stands in a holy place is yet a future event. Is the “definite time” for the anointed to rule in heaven, then also a future event?
Take note of Paul’s words about the resurrection of the faithful called ones in 1 Thessalonians 4:

(1 Thessalonians 4:15-18) . . .For this is what we tell YOU by Jehovah’s word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord shall in no way precede those who have fallen asleep [in death]; 16 because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first. 17 Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord. 18 Consequently keep comforting one another with these words.

Notice that the brothers in their research of when the “presence of the lord” referred to in this scripture cross reference this word in verse 15 to Matthew 24:30 and 1 Corinthians 15:51.

Matthew 24:30 states the following:
(Matthew 24:30-31) . . .And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

This scripture is referring to a time-period yet future. When the “sign of the Son of man” appears in heaven will be after the first phase of the great tribulation, the destruction of Babylon the great. At that time we are told that Jesus descends from heaven and sends his angels “with a great trumpet sound” to gather together his chosen ones from all the extremities of the heavens. Just as 1 Thessalonians 4 tells us, that Jesus will descend “with a commanding call…with God’s trumpet” and at that time resurrect those resting in sleep in death, and then after that “we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord.”

When Paul wrote the word “we” he was referring to the anointed body of Christ alive during that time period. We who are alive today on earth at that time period are the ones referred to here. What will happen to us? After Jesus raises those who preceded us in death, then we who are alive at that time “will, together with them,” be taken to heaven.

Here also is the sacred secret that Paul was referring to then at 1 Corinthians 15:51 that is cross-referenced from this scripture:

(1 Corinthians 15:51-52) . . .Look! I tell YOU a sacred secret: We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

What a sacred secret that is being revealed! During that trump blast, “we shall all be changed, in a moment in a twinkling of an eye.” It appears that is the same trumpet blast referred to in 1 Thessalonians 4:16.

Who was Paul referring to when he said “we.” He must have included himself. Who else? It goes to reason that it is all the other of the 144,000 who have the hope of a heavenly life and who have received the crown of life, the final sealing and an assured promise of a heavenly resurrection, of which the angels holding back the four winds of destruction are awaiting for. He states that “we shall not all fall asleep” but we “shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet” meaning that some of us (the 144,000) will be asleep at that time, but not all of us will be sleeping in death. Some of us will be alive. But all of us, those asleep in death, and those who are alive, will together be caught away to heaven. 1 Thessalonians 4:15 states that those who are asleep in death will be raised first, and then: “Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” – 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

The Bible book of Revelation chapters 17 and 18 tell us of the judgment upon the great harlot Babylon the Great and her fall and destruction. Chapter 19 follows that up with an

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
an event that will happen in heaven that culminates in the destruction of wicked mankind at Armageddon. What event happens? There we read:
(Revelation 19:7-8) . . .Let us rejoice and be overjoyed, and let us give him the glory, because the marriage of the Lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself. 8 Yes, it has been granted to her to be arrayed in bright, clean, fine linen, for the fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the holy ones.”

Notice that the marriage of the Lamb had arrived. This is after the destruction of Babylon the Great as foretold in the previous chapter, and just before the events in verse 11 and on in these same chapter 19 of Revelation where Jesus goes forth to wage war.

For how long will the 144,000 reign in heaven with Jesus Christ as kings? We are told in the following chapter (20) that the anointed “will rule as kings with [Jesus] for the thousand years.” – Revelation 20:6.

Notice that all of the whole anointed class is foretold to be reigning in heaven with Jesus for the full thousand years. It does not seem logical that any would be left on earth at the start of the millennial rule then, for that would mean some would not be reigning for the complete thousand years.

It appears then, that after the destruction and fall of false religion, the foretold first phase of the great tribulation, that Jesus will descend with his angels, and with a trumpet call Jesus will send his angels to the extremities of the heavens, he will raise those asleep in union with the Lord, and then will catch away those remaining alive at that time to heaven with him. We will all be called away together wherein the marriage of the lamb can take place at which time the whole bride receives their kingly power. After which they will come with Jesus and his holy angels to battle against wicked mankind.
edit on 7-3-2016 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is truth. And it is not really meant to be seen by your eyes. But I wanted to show you, all of you, what it looks like to converse among those of us who have truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Notice, when words are spoken what is healthful, you get many votes.

You are shown truth. You get NOT ONE.

Think about that.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Demons in the thousands and perhaps millions exist here.

I really am curious as all of the thousands of demons through their humans read this, and don't know how to answer.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Will at least one person acknowledge this?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Will at least one person acknowledge this?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So ATS is basically filled with demons. And when they are shown truth, they cannot respond, even through their humans? Please, not one single human?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sure i'll bite...

I have issues taking anything related to "the watchtower" seriously...

Why do you people focus so much on revelation and "end times"?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

No. You won't do.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Do you realize what has been revealed here? Been?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
Do you realize what has been revealed here? Been?

Of course...

the usual stuff that ends up on my door step a few times a year

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Look, for not one flag has been given. And no one has been able to respond. Not that means anything. But the demons are in an uproar are they not? I knew about this long ago.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Is there no response among man?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Apparently im nothing more then a demon....

Not a man...

Interesting...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You are interesting. You are the only one to answer.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Why should i not... Its what you asked for...

I talk to your people on the regular...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Answer it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I already did...

Same stuff i hear on the regular...

In fact im pretty sure i have your last months pamphlet around here somewhere...

End times... Revelation...

attempted conversion by means of fear... pretty much the same across all versions of fundamental Christianity

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I already did...

Same stuff i hear on the regular...

In fact im pretty sure i have your last months pamphlet around here somewhere...

End times... Revelation...

attempted conversion by means of fear... pretty much the same across all versions of fundamental Christianity

No. You did not even touch one single thing revealed in the OP. NOT EVEN ONE. You thought you were more than you are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join