It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Mitt Romney is running for president 2016 and Paul Ryan is his running mate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's the proof:

docquery.fec.gov...

My personal theory is that he will jump in if Trump continues to win. He's apparently picked Paul Ryan as his running mate according to this document. Historically, Romney is a loser, so I can't imagine why these dried up old establishment types would want him as their "stop Trump" point man, but here he is, LOL. It's all so ridiculous and quite suspicious too -- these Republicans MUST know that if they do anything like this to deprive Trump of the nomination there will be a mass exodus from Republicans from the polls, thus giving Hillary the election. Maybe that's what they want?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

He is already said as much if I am not mistaken.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

On the Sunday talk show, Mr. Romney said he isn’t running and plans to endorse one of Mr. Trump’s three rivals — either Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Ohio Gov. John Kasich or Florida Sen. Marco Rubio.

“I can tell you this: I’m not a candidate. I’m not going to be a candidate. I am going to be endorsing one of the people who is running for president,” he said. “One of the four is going to be the Republican Party nominee. Three of the four are people I would endorse. But I’m not running and I’m not going to be running.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

He denied it this morning with Chris Wallace but said he would if "drafted". So, when does this "drafting" take place?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, so he's lying to us already. Thanks!
edit on 6-3-2016 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

This a renewal of his 2012 organization. He will not be running. It has been proven before the public doesn't want him

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The excitement is palpable

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If so, he and Paul Ryan are scumbags and the GOP is now going to be relegated to the back of the bus, while their numbers drop exponentially.

What a flock of cretins.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Why would he renew the failed 2012 organization?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He had his chance...

Never trust a man whos hips are wider than his shoulders.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
He had his chance...

Never trust a man whos hips are wider than his shoulders.

LOL good one!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Actually he is not and this doesn't prove it. He said if he was drafted to run he would. This supports that.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, so he's lying to us already. Thanks!

Your evidence supports he is prepared to run if drafted. There is no evidence of him lying, only ignorance as to what you are looking at.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
Here's the proof:

docquery.fec.gov...

My personal theory is that he will jump in if Trump continues to win. He's apparently picked Paul Ryan as his running mate according to this document. Historically, Romney is a loser, so I can't imagine why these dried up old establishment types would want him as their "stop Trump" point man, but here he is, LOL. It's all so ridiculous and quite suspicious too -- these Republicans MUST know that if they do anything like this to deprive Trump of the nomination there will be a mass exodus from Republicans from the polls, thus giving Hillary the election. Maybe that's what they want?

I got a good joke for ya........... ROMNEY!!!

Get it? Hahaha
edit on 3/7/2016 by Tundra because: Eh

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

He is renewing the trademarks etc that come with it. I see it as a business move.
Although your question is the perfect one.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Actually he is not and this doesn't prove it. He said if he was drafted to run he would. This supports that.

This looks like it was filed over a month ago.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

Then we should see evidence of him running this past month. Can you show any? A month ago he got ready in case he was drafted to run, that does not conflict at all with anything he has said.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Then we should see evidence of him running this past month. Can you show any? A month ago he got ready in case he was drafted to run, that does not conflict at all with anything he has said.

Whatever you say, bud. Nothing suspicious at all

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Whatever you say, bud. Nothing suspicious at all

Why would it be suspicious when he has flat out said he is ready to answer the call if he is drafted? Does a person having a bug out bag mean they are lying when they say they have no current intentions of "bugging out" but they will if they have to?

The way some people distort facts is so crazy.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The shady part is that he tells you he is not running currently, but might, which is the same thing as saying that he might as well be running. It's like he is wearing his sweat pants and jogging sneakers, but not currently pounding pavement and clocking up steps on his pedometer. He is clearly ready to go for a jog, he just has not left the house yet, because he has not been invited to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join