It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The establishment really hates Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Anyone here think the establishment hates Trump? I mean they can't control him,he's for strong boarders,and against carbon taxes.
They might suicide Trump or accident him. They really hate this guy. Was it the classified 28 pages? Was it Hillary's classified emails?
He's anti-globalism and that is a threat to the globalists. They have all sorts of shills coming out of the woodwork attacking him.
The Pope attacking him even...whoa...What are they afraid of. This could be a big sideshow to push a stealth NWO operative(Cruz) as the "reasonable alternative" when they rig it for Cruz or Romney.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Seems like Trump is the new Ebola.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Trump Already Surrounding Himself With Establishment Men

The constant refrain is that Donald Trump is taking on "the establishment". Well, Trump has started to name several individuals that he'll be surrounding himself with, and they're about as establishment as it gets!

More at the link provided.

Trump is establishment, the media is just trying to act like he's not to get him the nomination. They know people are sick of "the establishment", so why not play a little bit of reverse psychology on the masses?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Exactly.

That is the reason why he's still alive or not in prison. This is a sideshow to setup Cruz or Hillary.

As soon as I heard Gingrich promoting him and him meeting with Richard Haas then I knew he was one of them.
edit on 6-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

When I see the MSM, Republican Establishment and people like you railing aggressively against Trump I just move closer to voting for him. Heck, I didn't even like the guy, but he is pissing off all the right people.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Look at the etymology of 'Trump':

To cheat, Deceive, lie, etc.

Brachet explains this as "to play the horn, alluding to quacks and mountebanks, who attracted the public by blowing a horn, and then cheated them into buying ...." The Hindley Old French dictionary has baillier la trompe "blow the trumpet" as "act the fool".

Think of the term, "Trumped up".

If America seriously supports this fool or votes him in, then this world needs to be destroyed. He is the 'trumpet' of revelation.

Blow the trumpet and the walls come crashing down!

If Hillary gets in, it will be even worse!

Poor America! I'd be leaving the country if I was unlucky enough to be there.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Look at the people he is surrounding himself with so far, all establishment. Not sure how much more obvious it can be.

And what do you mean by people like me? Is that some kind of insult?
edit on 3/6/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
Poor America! I'd be leaving the country if I was unlucky enough to be there.

Leave it?!?

This may well be the time where the wilting Tree of Liberty gets a long drink courtesy of the tyrants. I wouldn't miss out on such opportunity for anything anyone could offer.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't know but he is being covered 100% of the time by CNN and it's all hate hate hate.

Even the puppet Bill Maher is using the same exact slander.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

And what do you mean by people like me? Is that some kind of insult?

As long as you are happy with who you are then I wouldn't think so.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The media isn't really "railing against Trump" -- Trump opens his mouth, stuff comes out and they report on it.

The media LOVES Trump, it increases their ratings. As individuals the reporters might not like him, but the executives at the top sure do...Trump has people glued to their TVs in a way we haven't seen since reality TV first started.

And that's what this is ... reality TV (which isn't 'real' in any way). Trump says and does things for shock value, and the more people make fun of him, the more over the top he goes.

Of course Trump is part of the "establishment". You don't make millions and buy/donate to politicians without being a part of the establishment. You aren't allowed to be successful in the world unless you play by the establishment rules.
edit on 6-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Why do we need another thread about the establishment not liking Trump

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I would say Trump and Cruz could make it happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think the establishment is afraid, because he can't be bought... Hilary is TERRIFIED of having to wear orange every day...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Trump is controlled opposition disguised as anti-establishment *yawn*...

At least that's how it seems to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's good that the establishment is cowering from him as they should be. However, he is boarding on authoritarianism as much or more so than the other contenders.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Is this news? I need to take my head out of the sand.

edit on 3/7/2016 by Tundra because: Oops, reply to op

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman
I disagree. If the establishment hated Trump he wouldn't be there.

He's playing an important role in the manipulation of US society.

It's not as simple as Fox would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I don't think Trump played the role the establishment was thinking he'd play...and now, they are faced with how to stop him.

They let him in to basically have their guy seem like the sane choice. They just didn't expect him (Jeb) to be a snoozer. No doubt, in the absence of this (and the other sacrificial lambs), Trump's popularity caught them completely off guard, and he went from (a guy to make our guy look good by comparison) to the guy of choice for the electorate.

This must have been one hell of a wake up call, and it had them scrambling to figure out plan B. Obviously, some thing Cruz should be plan B, while others thing Rubio, but both realize either is futile, so now it is about saving the other seats on the ticket. The Oval Office is lost to the GOP and they know it, so now plan C is to simply distance from Trump, to save the other ones on the ticket come November.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

When I see the MSM, Republican Establishment and people like you railing aggressively against Trump I just move closer to voting for him. Heck, I didn't even like the guy, but he is pissing off all the right people.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join