It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who In the Heck is Voting for Hillary Clinton? And Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"All I'm trying to do is understand. "

I don't think that is possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

On the contrary. I think I'm beginning to understand quite well.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

There is a difference. He said he will defund Planned Parenthood if they continue abortions. Not my stance. He will continue taking freedoms from women to choose. He will let this assault of constructing laws aimed directly at women continue. Wait til he starts on yours.

I hear ya, but he couldn't keep that promise if he had to.

My real point in even addressing your post is the complete and utter failure of the American people to recognize they are living under a neo-feudal system, and the lords and ladies in DC could give two S##ts about them. Elections and political rhetoric are a mass illusion of choice and "democracy". We are the butt of a long running joke, and we refuse to wake up from the so-called "American dream". Nevertheless, the point of no return has been exceeded, and there's no changing it now. Maybe we realize it, but it makes us feel better to pretend.

Go Hillary!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I bet Clinton's first address as President will look something like this.

Oh, how history repeats itself...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

In the end it will come to:
1. Voting for anyone but Trump
2. Voting for anyone but Hillary

The next president of the USA will probably have lowest approval rating in history of the country.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The next president of the USA will be a female. And her husband will have been a POTUS, too.

Source: Trump has really no majority, GOP is in ruins and has no other candidate. Sanders won't quite have enough to reach through.

Why? Trump has not enough votings, although on this board there is soooo much support for him?

Exactly.

The very same thing happened with Ron Paul. Very, very loud supporters for him in this board, HE HAD TO WIN! HE WAS THE ONLY POSSIBLE CHOICE!

He lost. Very much.

And now, for all you Trump-supporters out there, and I envy your endurance and emotions for a politician: He will crash. Because he has not a chance at all with the "minorities", which are in fact a major voting block today.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

I don't give a squat in the woods what you think about my politics. Next.

You would prove your point better by not responding then. I will take your lack of denial as proof of fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He can't understand because he doesn't have your blind party loyalty. It is illogical to vote for Hilary unless you're one of the mind-controlled zombie masses that votes along partisan lines.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

And now, for all you Trump-supporters out there, and I envy your endurance and emotions for a politician: He will crash. Because he has not a chance at all with the "minorities", which are in fact a major voting block today.

You do understand that the people's votes do not elect the president right?

en.wikipedia.org...

The United States Electoral College is the institution that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years.

There have been presidents that have won the popular vote (People's Vote), but lost because the electoral college voted for the other party.

And who is the electoral college loyal too? Follow the cartel and the money trail.

edit on 6-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is what I like about Hilary that show she is better than Trump

1-She knows her way around the white house and knows where the bathrooms are, Trump wont be able to find them
2-we will never go to war because she will further raise our countrys debt by kissing everyones butt, Trump the opposite
3-she understands seasonal colors and knows which flowers work for the occasion, Trump has no clue , all of his stuff is plated in gold
4- she lies better than me, Trump is a terrible liar
5-she lets someone else drive the minivan, Trump only rides in that one jet, what a red neck
6-she knows how to spell chipotle but pronounces it chipoltay, Trump like 5 guys and banned salmonella, he is racist
7-hillary hates the evil cannabis, Trump wants that evil drug sold for money, how dare him
8-hillary knows how to dress to cover her obesity, Trump does not
9-Hillary can grow a thick mustache, Trump cannot
10- Hillary takes the side of her faithful husband when those women sexually harassed him, Trump took the womens side
11- Hillary has a good looking first lady, Trump has that "thing" they call Melania, who isn't hot as balls in the least
12- Hillary has a bigger penis, Trumps hands tell all

I could keep going but Hillary is clearly the more experienced in the important things.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Grown-ups.

Now why don't you run away and play quietly with your guns?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If it comes down to Trump vs Hillary I'm not even voting. Sick and tired of rich greedy businessmen and lawyers running the country. They only do whats best for them and their buddies. Meanwhile the rest get screwed and are nothing but slaves.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is just my observation/opinion but I believe the liberal mindset and government freebees are a big enticement to stay the course with a democrat. Thus Hillary fits the ticket. Beyond that..... I don't know. There is so much controversy about her past, so many activities that show her in a less than honest light. I am disheartened that so many people of like character exist.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would love to have Sanders win every primary going forward and still lose due to all the super delegates. Then the curtain would be pulled back on the wizards.

Hillary supporters, what is the number one economic policy that makes you vote for her?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hillary is a CRIMINAL. I don't even understand (other than the obvious) how the hell we're even having this conversation in the FIRST PLACE.

You can have your pet projects, or ideals, or whatever, but in the end, if you vote for Hillary, you're voting for a felon. Whether she ever gets arrested or not, she's guilty & we all know it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Reality check...

Anyone who can get straight white males to come out and vote for them doesn't need the minorities.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Grown-ups.

Now why don't you run away and play quietly with your guns?

You make a statement about adults voting for Hilary, yet your next breath is a childish attack at best.

Thanks for showing us who and why is voting for Hillary.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm not American, but I can guarantee you that a sizable chunk of the pro-Hilary crowd are voting for her because of the fact that she is female. Driven mainly by the zeal of the feminists and echo-feminists alike, having a female president will be so empowering that no other aspects of the candidates will be taken into account but sex alone.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Reality check v2.0: That didn't work so well against Obama, right? At least that is what I heard of it, that Obama got a lot of "black" voters which the GOP could not persist against.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

This thread was never about wanting to understand as you said in the setup. It was an opportunity to be mean and force your opinion on others. So much for "realtruth".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join