It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who In the Heck is Voting for Hillary Clinton? And Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
robots and dead people i think. and a few rabid braindead dems

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz
Sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones
If you need help decide just vote for trump or cruz. Two people with a ton of integrity.

Unfortunately your other post was removed when you responded to me. I was unable to see it. Apparently you were naughty so they deleted it. Can you rephrase it?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: MOMof3

You pulled a Hillary right there.

You didn't say why you would vote for her.

I appreciate momof3's input.

Many people vote straight ticket because that is the party of their choice, while others will mix and match.

Personally I'm sick to my stomach that we have to pick the lesser of evils, when it comes down to it. It's like picking the least nasty rotten piece of meat to serve up to everyone for dinner.

Wouldn't it be nice to get a half million dollars for speaking at one event, and have multiple events lined up day after day?

Does everyone think these candidates actually have a grasp on our realities and what it takes to survive, in the average person's world?
edit on 6-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: desertguy
a reply to: Realtruth
I'm voting for Trump. I think Clinton has no chance of winning.

So your voteing for Hillary then as Trump is a Clinton puppet.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Can everyone please stay on topic?

It would be nice to hear people voice their opinions without getting attacked.

If we stay on topic maybe we'll actually learn something, and be able to deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
We really need more threads like this don't we...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I typically pick the person I feel is the most capable for the job, has integrity, an honest track record, and has at least some grasp of reality.

I know of no politician in the history of this country that fits that definition. Integrity? Honesty? Grasp of reality? You meant that as humor, didn't you. Lol.

Vote all you want, my fellow American's. When it's all said and done, the country will still be headed the same direction its been headed for a long time now, no matter who sits in the oval office. If you want this country to change, start with turning congress upside down.

edit on 3/6/2016 by Klassified because: gwammar

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I typically pick the person I feel is the most capable for the job, has integrity, an honest track record, and has at least some grasp of reality.

I know of no politician in the history of this country that fits that definition. Integrity? Honesty? Grasp of reality? You meant that as humor, didn't you. Lol.

Sarcasm is a wonderful thing.

And to your other comments, since we do have a limited choice it appears to be relegated to picking an out of touch millionaire/ billionaire.
I was wondering what exactly is the reasoning, and logic behind their choice for Hillary.

Personally I agree with you it appears no matter who is in office we get served up exactly what the cartel's pick, but for the life of me I don't understand why people would choose any of them.

I will write myself in just to keep whatever sanity I have left.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones

Unless we get another congress, how will she get anything done? She will always be in a fight or subpoenaed. At least they have no bad history with Bernie. That is why he was my first choice, other than I agree with most of his policies.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It really comes down to which actor/actress plays their role the best.

Kinda like Bill Pullman in Independence Day. Now there's a guy we would all vote for. The difference is, people know Bill is an actor. They just can't seem to understand that these candidates are actors just like Bill is. Why Hillary? Simple. As an actress, she's more believable than the others at present. Trump is like a caricature of himself, and Sanders? For some reason, I keep thinking he needs a cigar.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Vote all you want, my fellow American's. When it's all said and done, the country will still be headed the same direction its been headed for a long time now, no matter who sits in the oval office. If you want this country to change, start with turning congress upside down.

This is why I simply don't vote. I also refuse to choose the lesser evil when it comes to these people. By partaking in a corrupted voting system, I give consent. Which I will not do.

ETA:

I believe Hilary will be the next POTUS.

She has played her part and now TPTB will reward her.

IMHO.

edit on 3-6-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm not. I'm voting for Bernie and he will win the nomination. Two more states under his belt as of last night. Next stop Maine and Michigan. He's got the momentum, he's got the money, and he's got the message. I implore you if you care about America and the truth turn off the damn TV and read!

But let's say they manage to subvert democracy somehow. Still not voting for Hillary. But Ill be damned if that means I need to vote for a racist misogynist who says stupid, illegal things and whips his ignorant followers into a frenzy that causes physical harm to people that disagree with them. I'm not voting for the Zodiac Killer either.

In this unlikely but horrifying circumstance I'd write in Bernie's name. Because I'm done with voting for evil. Lesser or otherwise. If we can't have the political revolution I'll be over here hoping for the pitchfork and guillotine kind. Maybe if we burn it all down we can build something decent from the ashes.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

This is why I simply don't vote. I also refuse to choose the lesser evil when it comes to these people. By partaking in a corrupted voting system, I give consent. Which I will not do.

ETA:

I believe Hilary will be the next POTUS.

She has played her part and now TPTB will reward her.

IMHO.

Yes, I do believe the lady may be up for a grammy.

ETA: Did I just call Hillary a lady? Oops. My bad.
edit on 3/6/2016 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Who In the Heck is Voting for Hillary Clinton? And Why?

I find myself wondering the same thing! It must be a "special" person who votes for her...to say the least.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm honestly wondering where the Hillary supporters are. I literally do not know one single person who supports her. I have even extensively asked friends and others if they know someone who supports her, and no one does.
Something stinks about her poll and vote numbers. Seriously, where are all of these supporters? I just don't see it. Are they all ashamed to admit their support her publicly?
If she wins this election I will be 100% convinced the system is fixed, and I will remove myself from the voting ranks forever.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's baffling she's the likely nominee.

Presented to us as likely. Follow the money.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GroundZero

Most of them on ATS (I may the only one) won't admit it. I did and paid the price.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join