It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Rand tweets sent today by Trump. Trump is a fake.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump supporters are unreal sometimes.

Calling Trump a moron is completely wrong

He was at that debate and previous debates. His not presidential. Almost Rob Ford 2.0. The American version.

his plans are idiotic

-He wants an CFR council member to be in his administration.
-He has no healthcare plans and honestly his prescription cost plan is a joke.
-Building the wall and then what more useless spending?
-Trump's failed university students are further issuing lawsuits.

No he is not a moron.

He is smart because he knows exactly how to speak to morons and manipulate them.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: TaleDawn
2. I had high hopes for Rand, but his flip flop on use of drones domestically was Bullsnip and proved he fell far, far from the tree in comparison to a real Libertarian and fiscal conservative his father is.

Yet trump flip flops every week.

The hypocrisy of trump supporters....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I feel that the main issue with Trump is that he sees this whole presidential run up as a joke(which some may argue it is), but more worryingly the whole idea of presidents as a joke(again some may argue are).

Nothing seems very serious about Trump or the way he sees things and that makes it a scary proposition to have him as the leader of what some may say is the most powerful nation on the earth, both economically and militarily.

It almost feels as though a friend of his said "bet you couldn't become president" and he has taken on the bet for a laugh.

But seeing as the US has voted for an actor to become president and an actor to become governor before it seems skill in running a country is not important to the average joe or joette when it comes to voting.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I had high hopes for Rand...

Same. I was hoping that he would be more like his father but he ended up caving on too many issues.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I had high hopes for Rand...

Same. I was hoping that he would be more like his father but he ended up caving on too many issues.

But he was still better than the turds on offer now....
edit on 6-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Agreed but I still would have had to hold my nose to vote for him based on some of the things he contrasted on versus his old man.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Rand Paul? So all of a sudden Paul is 'perfect'? I think not.

No one claims Trump is perfect either. The one thing in common is both are outside the mainstream political sewer that we seem stuck with these days.

Where Trump trump's Paul is effectiveness. He gets traction, Paul does not.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
I've tried to stay away from the Trump VS Clinton thing as I am not American and I don't really like either of them.

But

From the bottom of mine and the rest of the world's heart PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT CAREFULLY AMERICA. World stability depends on you all voting in a level headed leader who can balance working with Russia now that they have the jump in the middle east with sorting out your internal problems.

We are on the precipice of danger like never before and your next leader holds the key to what happens next.

Are we really on the precipice of danger? I keep hearing things like this and I wonder where this danger was before. I honestly think that it's fear-mongering. I remember back when it was Bush vs. Gore and the mantra of the campaign. They said 'he played on your fear' as they went after Bush. It's a typical hypocritical bunch of crap. They all said we shouldn't fall for the fear-mongering, now they say were supposed to oppose Trump because of fear-mongering about how he will bring a thousand years of darkness. I'm not buying it.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Its quite sad for all the educated Americans who are sitting back and watching this show........If only the trump voters had the grey matter to understand what it is they are voting for

So are you saying that people who vote for Hillary are smart?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My grammar is just fine. If you cant read the thread title or the name thats not my problem. As i said i was referring to Trump and not paul.

No, actually, your use of grammar is not fine. There are multiple posts in this thread where you fail to use it properly. You're free to opine about Trump, but proper use of grammar and punctuation is not an opinion.
edit on 3/6/16 by Ksihkehe because: Typo, again.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Paul Rand is probably the best guy for the job. Trump is a low rate actor/business man, with delusions of grander, and Hillary is just plan scary. I fear for the USA.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Another Trump bashing thread trying to build on the fraud in Kansas.

Fools. Damn Fools. He's too big for that. Stop this madness or this summer, it's going to be a different kind of bashing that everyone is talking about and frankly, the Cruz and Rubio etc fools have got it coming and it will be good for the country.

No way will Trump and his supporters politely sit back and get ripped off and go quietly.

Edward Snowden:
"2016: a choice between Donald Trump and Goldman Sachs."
twitter.com...
edit on 6-3-2016 by 11andrew34 because: sp

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The number of Trump supporters in amuse me. Of there stupidity not seeing the reality.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It does get old, doesn't it? The comparison to Hitler is a strawman argument. In order for Trump or anyone for that matter to become a Hitler character he would have to make the opposing party (Democrat) illegal. Force everyone into the party of his choice and then basically dissolve Congress and rewrite the Constitution. Even the staunchest of Trump supporters would call for his head on a spike if he did anything close to that.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

The number of Trump supporters in amuse me. Of there stupidity not seeing the reality.

Calling people stupid is just an attempt to derail the conversation. It causes people to pause in their discussion of the topic and start to defend themselves from an attack. Common derailing of conversation attempt.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I am not calling people stupid here. Just his brand of supporters. Make a single negative statement about Trump and expect to be attacked, insulted.
Quite common coming from the Trump supporters just as they are on the social media.

Anything negative about Trump expect a block. Or a gun fire of insults. I am getting tired of that.
edit on 6-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

I am not calling people stupid here. Just his brand of supporters. Make a single negative statement about Trump and expect to be attacked, insulted.
Quite common coming from the Trump supporters just as they are on the social media.

Anything negative about Trump expect a block. Or a gun fire of insults. I am getting tired of that.

Splitting hairs.

Of there stupidity not seeing the reality.

Your words. I assume you meant 'their' and not 'there' (there is a place and their is a possessive pronoun) otherwise your statement makes no sense. So with that assumption, "their stupidity" you didn't call them stupid? I'm quoting your words. "there stupidity". Grammatically, 'there' makes no sense so I can make no other assumption other than you meant 'their'.

I am not calling people stupid here.

"their stupidity" You called them stupid.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, here some return amusement. The sheer hubris of those that are sure what 'reality' is and their dismissal of any other viewpoint without honest debate.

Just to make you feel better, the Libertarian view of lassie faire for citizens and guard dog-like protection of the Constitution is contradictory and impossible to achieve by anarchists and pot-heads.

A non-starter that has been rejected by the voting public. So let it go....move on. It's toast.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

For someone whose running as the Anti-establishment Trump is no friend to the libertarian movement. He attacked Rand Paul.

Trump is a moron and a authoritarian. His only using 9/11 and the Iraqi war to push his agenda. For Trump to claim that Kentucky didn't want Rand Paul is almost rather comical.

I honestly cant wait when this faker losses.

1) Of course he attacked Rand. I'll help you out since you're preaching from a pulpit of ignorance. Rand campaigned heavily against Trump in Kentucky and has bashed Trump as much as arguably any establishment member.

2) As a previous supporter of both Rand and Ron, I'm quite shocked neither have supported Trump and have done the inverse, attack him at any opportunity, even though he shares important stances such as auditing the FED, is more anti-war than the establishment and believes, like both of them, what we're doing in the Middle East is a waste of resources, is harboring terrorism and destabilizing the region and that lobbyists and special interests are controlling Washington.

3) Both Rand and Ron have proven of late they're more establishment than most believed. A shame.

4) The Saudi element in 9/11 and the Iraq ware being a disaster isn't an agenda. It's reality, a reality ignored by the establishment trying to protect their interests.

Bravo to Trump for being the only candidate with balls big enough to admit it.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Esoterotica

I'm not sure you even really know what you wrote, you just felt like making a trump bashing thread.

Seems to me you Trump supporters have issues when everyone else is criticizing Trump, you start with insults. Including when they present the facts to you.

The only real "facts" you've presented are your poor understanding of the situation at large.

And when you get called on it, your response is "well Trump supporters....." instead of actually bringing anything decent to the debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join