It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cape Breton tips for Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Not a better place on Earth! Truthfully we do need to regain a population,especially of entrepreneurs. God knows the Irvings won't share the wealth.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

The province is a great investment.

I blame the government for lack of offering insentive to the company's that would love it here.

Start ups need capital and the purse strings are too tight.

With such a buetifull scenery, great seasons and all round handiness to the coast I consider it almost heaven.

Being one of the first landing places here you would think attracting population would be simpler lol.

every time one of you guys post I wonder how many Scocians are on the site lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just dropping this link off for anyone wanting to listen to some good stories .....The Vinyl Cafe is a radio show heard on CBC Radio in Canada, on selected public radio stations in the United States, on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 169, on Podcast, and live online. The show is written and hosted by Stuart McLean and features stories, essays and music (both live and recorded). www.cbc.ca... great stuff to listen to and guaranteed to make you laugh .

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Nyiah

and I thought Twirly Teets were at the stripclubs.

Literally laughed out loud! Almost spit my beer out.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: AccessDenied
I will forward this to Al Sharpton.

I know you guys will enjoy him if Hillary loses.

Its the same crap every 4 years no matter who wins, the other side is going to leave.

Hilarious in a pathetic sort of way.

Oh why oh why did you have to mention his name? Haha!! Although i'm not moving to Canada (that i'm aware of) anytime soon, i would love to take a tour. I've seen some beautiful pics of different places up there. Nice, fun, and informative thread AccessDenied!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20450281]AccessDenied

Man, alot of these remind me of where I live! I really enjoyed 18. A Cape Breton Standoff is when two people hold the door for each other at Tim Horton's. It's way better than a Mexican standoff, where everyone gets shot.

And "looks like a toad covered in drainage hair." HAHAA!!!

edit on 3/6/2016 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Just dropping this link off for anyone wanting to listen to some good stories .....The Vinyl Cafe is a radio show heard on CBC Radio in Canada, on selected public radio stations in the United States, on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 169, on Podcast, and live online. The show is written and hosted by Stuart McLean and features stories, essays and music (both live and recorded). www.cbc.ca... great stuff to listen to and guaranteed to make you laugh .

Love the Vinyl Café! Thanks for posting a link. I actually have all the books as well, except the newest one on the shelves. I must rectify that...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join