It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about this infuriated me....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
I say I have white pride. I do. I'm proud of it and the fact that I'm Polish. Why? Because I love it all. It is what makes me.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
DP

edit on 5-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So your particular experience makes my general observation invalid? Please explain that one to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm
For starters the BLM movement. That is an activist group right? How about The Black Panthers? Activists or Racist? They spew the same racial power garbage the KKK does. Why is it ok to do so? If someone speaks out and says all lives matter, or ask why an officer of the law did something or call someone out on using race to have a particular behavior or mentality justified, you're racist. It seems that people have been socially engineered to just accept whatever the establishment throws at them. Some of the responses support my point.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

My point exactly. Just because I do not agree with a particular ideology I sound racist. I have made no derogatory remarks about any particular race, nor have I disclosed my own race. How exactly do I sound racist?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I have no guilt what so ever. As a part of a biracial couple with mixed children we are all very secure and proud with who we are. I also have no hate for anyone based on race or religious beliefs. My anger comes for ignorance, intolerance and laziness.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Straight up.But seeing you're white,you will be called racist for being proud of your heritage,by a helluva lot of people these days.No point asking me why,im not nearly effed in the head enough to be able to explain why.If you wait a while though,i am sure Some member will drop by soon to enlighten you

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Thank you!!!! Very short and sweet.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If you are a good person there is not a single reason to not be proud. It seems the lower level scum of society have been the ones to try to take that away from people. It starts in school, if you work hard and get good grades the person that is failing miserably will call you a nerd. If you work hard the lazy person at work will call you a kiss ass. The examples are endless, but it think the message is very clear.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AbbaCabba

Thinking about this infuriated me....

Is it sad that people that don't think live happier lives?

You make an excellent point of course. PC culture has run amok.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the racism river flows one way

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The PC culture and the entitled mindset had bread soft lazy people. It is so ridiculous to actually step back and look at.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This mindset only exists in America and can be blamed on the history that Africans were sold and used as slave labour by predominantly wealthy (white) people.

The founding fathers (white) were slave (African) owners.

Fast forward to today, and we see the role of the white fella as the racist in all facets of racial discussions - everyone else are victims and are allowed to be racist towards white folk.

In every other country they (any one of any skin color) are racist if they are derogatory to another race.

This is very true,but what really annoys me as a black-American is that my people still give white people crap for slavery that ended what 200 years ago? What really annoys me about that is that there is still slavery going on in our country of origin: Africa,and it is black on black slavery,yet none of my fellow black-Americans give a damn about that. What also really annoys me is my people think "whitey" is the racist one but I've heard a lot more racist things said by my people than by white people.

It hurts my soul how a lot of my black friends and relatives are needlessly bitter towards white people.
Slavery in america ending long ago get over it,it isn't effecting your life now,I'm sure some of relatives did some unpleasant things to people far back in the past too but none of that is relevant to the life of others today.
edit on 5-3-2016 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For starters the BLM movement. That is an activist group right? How about The Black Panthers? Activists or Racist? They spew the same racial power garbage the KKK does. Why is it ok to do so?

During the 1960's and further into the past, LEO's were racial profiling much worse than they are today. I would argue police brutality today steps beyond race. However the Black Panther's at the time took matters into their own hands to protect the community's that were predominately black from further police encroachment,discrimination and violence. Was it a racists stance on behalf of the black panthers? Hell yeah it was,but it was justified..Although they were more of a militia group than activists..

BLM's cause is valid but is skewed and bound by racial discrimination that no is no longer relevant to the issue of police brutality.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You're probably right. Honestly, the things I say. I believe most of it, but I enjoy pissing people off. Just because we have become some accepting. In the USA, to my experience the people are very accepting. Sure, be nice to each other, but dare have an opinion that is uncommon or dare be proud of yourself and then you can be sure to meet heavy opposition. Like I said, I am ashamed of nothing.

Ok, so I've been rambling and not sure it makes any sense. I blame the coffee. Go pride!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Again my point exactly. For some odd reason it is justifiable to be racist against whitey WTF? You seriously can't see the double standard you are accepting? Racism against anyone is not ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Frankly 'racist' or '_ _ _ _ _phobe', or White Privledge mean nothing anymore. They have been bastardized into meaningless name calling. I make NO apologies for being white........ zero, none...

It's about as stupid as 'Gate' added to some incident or _ _ _ _ _ _magedon... These ..... ahem, jourlalists Fail Miserably.....

OK, I'm done ranting too...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I like your style. I feel it is so useless too. It's 2016, we should be so far past the name calling. It reminds me of the 2nd grade school yard.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I know exactly what you mean. Many years ago I served in the military with a lot of young black men my age. They were by and large good guys, smart funny, compassionate, and of the highest character. They were my "brothers in arms" and I never forgot them. Now many years later, when I see some of these young black men living their lives as "thugs" wasting their lives and killing each other on almost a daily basis in the large city near where I live, it makes me angry, not because I am a racist, but because I think back to what good guys my "brothers" were and II see these young men wasting their lives. There are as of late a lot of shootings involving children being killed, just a couple weeks ago a 7 year old boy was killed playing outside his house. My anger over this is over the wasting of human life and potential, not hatred of another race. And yet, if I, a lighter skinned person, voices this opinion, I am automatically a racist. There is definitely something wrong with that. I guess one could argue that some people critical of black youth ARE racist and its difficult to differentiate, but that statement in ITSELF is racist. Its a hard nut to crack; how do you try to voice constructive criticism of those outside your race without being labeled a racist? I don't at present have an answer for it.
edit on 6-3-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Sorry to be blunt.
But phooey.

BLM and the Black Panthers, the two biggest "activist groups" in black culture are labelled racists every hour of the day.

& I've only ever been called racist by Zionists.
Never by anyone else.

& I stick up for white people.

O
Division, man.
You're lapping it up.

Mmm..BLM are racist. Tats the irony. They rail on and on about racism, yet they are guilty of the very thing they claim thry are against. Hypocrits every last one of them. Odd how all these anti-white racists are fine with the technology, science and medicine that the West has achieved over the last 500 years, yet so racist and dismssive of the people who created these breakthroughs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join