It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of the owner of a living universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Dear Diary,

I could slap myself for letting my cousin Fart-Face-Boy make a copy of my universe to show me how easily he can spoil it and then entering his copy with an avatar that does not have ANY super-powers. I'm a moron! Now I'm stuck in here untill I die and have to play by Fart-Face-Boy's rules...at least to some degree.

Okay...I destroyed his first self-created universe as I entered it some eons ago. I understand that he is kinda mad at me but it realy sucked, his first self-created universe. His planets have been shaped like cigars. No wonder it made poooof as I incarnated. It was not my fault! He wanted me to test it and booommm it went the second I entered it. Who is the moron?

I thought I somehow owe him something in return, so I let him make a copy of my universe and entered it to tell him how I like it and now he's fooking with me!

"Fart-Face-Boy, I'm telling you you'll regred it if you don't stop messing with me and my forms!" That's what I told him lately but he just said, "bow to me and call me your God, then I maybe give you some tiny super-powers." I refused...but I'm thinking about doing it. But can I trust cousin Fart-Face-Boy? Of course not! Someone who once made planets in the shape of cigars can not be trusted! Never! Ever!

That coward did not bother to enter his own ...no...his mere copy of MY universe yet. I have to find a way to lure him in. But he's not that stupid. He's not gonna give up his chance to watch me from outside. At least his remote-control is not working on me. That was the only condition I demanded when I entered here. I'm such a moron!

But he's a coward! A sissy! He will have a tough time when I'm completely done here! I never let him play with my toys ever again anymore! EVER!

Enter here, cousin Fart-Face-Boy, and you can keep this universe....maybe. That's my last offer!

Good night.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly
Interesting story. I bet your teacher will give you a good grade!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hey man, bow down to me! You can have your Universe back, these spherical planets are hilarious. Oh yeah and i'll give you powers.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Interesting story. I bet your teacher will give you a good grade!

I got a phd in delusionology for that piece.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FARTFACEBOY

Hey man, bow down to me! You can have your Universe back, these spherical planets are hilarious. Oh yeah and i'll give you powers.

Hey cousin Fafabo, good you came. Here's a lot of work to do in your crappy copy of my universe. Seems as if you messed it up pretty nicely, dude. Here is a vacuum-cleaner and some soap. You're the cleaning-boy now. Thanks for showing up. You're just half the sissy I thought you are.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You really thought that having Fartboy show up as a member would somehow make this interesting as if you weren't already talking to yourself before that.

God, you are a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

You really thought that having Fartboy show up as a member would somehow make this interesting as if you weren't already talking to yourself before that.

How comes I have the strong impression that you don't like what I post? And who is not talking to oneself anyway?

God, you are a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

Is that a compliment? I take it as such. So...thanks!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Actually, I may get banned for this, but I created the account. I thought it would be a nice surprise for the OP and maybe put a smile on his/her face.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Actually, I may get banned for this, but I created the account. I thought it would be a nice surprise for the OP and maybe put a smile on his/her face.

It did made me smile! That was very sweet, indeed. I hope you're not getting banned for admitting that you created an account just to make me smile. It would be against human decency. And I still beliefe in human decency.

new topics

top topics

join