It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of a handsome hollywood actor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Dear Diary,

yesterday I tried to summon satan once again...or at least Hunter S. Thompson. Nothing happend. I must have dialed the wrong number.

I need to talk to satan because I need advice about what to do with my life from now on. I'm done! I did it all! I need a new challenge! Jesus told me lately, as I asked him what to do with my life, "just relax, dude. Just relax." But I'm relaxed already! Too relaxed actually.

An hour ago I repeated the ritual and then....I heard a voice...saying: "What's up, Johnny? Make it short. I'm in a meeting." It was the voice of Marlon Brando! Yeah! It worked! I told him that I adore him and that I need a new task, a new goal to go for. And here is what he said:

"Johnny, I think now it's time for you to gain weight."

Man...that freaked me out!

Good night!
edit on 5-3-2016 by Willingly because: sharks...sharks everywhere...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

"Johnny, I think now it's time for you to gain weight."

Boy that figures. Brando has some nerve. Misery loves company.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Brando could have ended his carriere after playing Stanley Kowalski in the movie A Streetcar Name Desire. That was un-topable.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
May I add my little creative writing thank you

Confession of a craziest celebrity stalker

I want to get this if my chest I watched her behind the curtains despite how many times she told me the roles she plaid are only made up characters I viewed them each as a real person

Your characters don't surprise me one bit. You may think there is no way someone could possibly know every line of every script you read never alone remember each one as clear as the day.. Believe me when I say I know every single one (their personality and character trails) every conversation I had with each one is deeply encrypted in my mind. I know how I met each one what they told me what they said what kind of person they were. now connecting them back comes at no surprise.. it's now time for me to remind you off ALL the conversations we had.. (But
)I am surprised (not really) realising (admitting ) that I had a secret deep crush on each and EVERY single one .. If I told you they were the only ones that could raise my blood pressure you are the best opponent alive and the only one worthy of my time .. I want you to know that the most hottest thing was how each one came in with a force pressed me against the wall just enough to breath and I f*ckin loved every second of it wanting more and harder and better and more

Edit: each time you stormed in a little f'm this comment I secretly wished I could keep you there to provoke you into a little one on one ..
Actually now realising you MAYBE didn't "just" because you were having a bad day is oh god I can't even go there

Edit: did I just say I can't even ? Lol .. I don't want to be anywhere else and I am going to stand right here .. Because I won't nothing more but to go there lol
edit on 15-3-2016 by Lovessover because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join