It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where The Migrant's Inflatable Boats Are Made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'd wondered where the one trip inflatables were coming from.

Here's the answer.

edit on 5 3 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Well that's something I guess.

Not sure that it will stop the human tide though.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Getting peoples to Europe illegally is a massive racket, I would think that this will simply be one of many such places if indeed it is a really representaion of a builders shop and not a PR stunt..

When you hear that a smuggler will accept sometimes thousands of pounds per head it stands to reason that criminal gangs and nefarious individuals I guess the world over will be using this situation to make ends meet..

Maybe handing down serious jail time to the middle men would help this situation as there must be a go between or point of contact for the smugglers and the indviduals that want to gain access, like any criminal element getting to the big men is very hard but the runners on the ground would be far easier..

I am sure authorities will know who the players are I just wonder if they are on the bank roll as the numbers suggest that with tens of thousands of people heading over that is a trunk load of cash floating around and how hard would it be to take the cash and turn a blind eye?..

RA

join