It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about anything

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So I was thinking,

Why do we only have specific ask me anything threads? Why not just an AMA about ANYTHING!

This is my AMA thread. I have nothing special to speak to, but will be honest in answering any question posed to the best of my ability.

SO thats it. I claim no special knowledge or wisdom or experience. I am a pretty diverse guy I guess with a typical NYC background. That should make for something interesting I guess. LOL

I will answer honestly or I will say PASS, meaning I cant talk about it. Those will be few and far between I assure you.

I am not sure if this will even make for a good conversation, but thats my hope.

Also, if anyone along the way wants to take the lead and get questions directed at them just say so. I wont mind at all!

So lets see what we can talk about.

edit on 3 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If a dog and a rabbit are in the woods together....... great point, I often wonder about these AMA threads

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah, sometimes I just want to pick at peoples brain with no limits to subject because they are interesting but I feel like I will derail the thread if I do.

I would love for a hard question to come along, then for someone to pop in and answer....and for them to lay down on our couch to spill the beans on cool stuff related to life in general....

Also, Why are a dog and a rabbit in the woods together? Is the dog a hunting dog and is the rabbit running for his life from a hunter the dog is leading to the poor little thing?

Run rabbit, RUN!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Many people believe that Reagan was a much needed step in a better direction for the United States.
Others believe that he oversaw the unlocking of the corporate take over.
What do you think.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 04 Mar 2016 23:12:40 -0600Fri, 04 Mar 2016 23:12:40 -060016032016-03-04T23:12:40-06:001100000012 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite..Are "they" watching us?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think he failed us by selling our infrastructure and our industry to robber barons not even limited to AMERICAN robber barons.

He did have a positive effect, though it was only psychological. The real effect he had is that he destroyed the middle class for the next 100 years.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yes, they are us and they do almost nothing but watch. They are the watchers, the IGIGI,

en.wikipedia.org...

They have always been watching. They are not supposed to interfere, but rather guide. They dont like the fact that their destiny is linked to ours, as we kind of suck, and so they are not good referees. They place bets and have their own players now. Like referee rouge teams making everyone lose.

I dont think they are very nice.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes, they are us and they do almost nothing but watch. They are the watchers, the IGIGI,

en.wikipedia.org...

They have always been watching. They are not supposed to interfere, but rather guide. They dont like the fact that their destiny is linked to ours, as we kind of suck, and so they are not good referees. They place bets and have their own players now. Like referee rouge teams making everyone lose.

I dont think they are very nice.

Thx. I'd never heard of the Igigi until now.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Got another for ya. Is there really a UFO base in the Grand Canyon?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Your last post was nice

Obviously the rabbit was tryin to find the rabbit hole before the series of Sirius events took place with the god dog.. Give a dog a bone? Give a moose a muffin?

Anyway.

I wonder if I'm trapped on this planet and for how long? What say you AMA Wizard??

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I do not think its a prison planet. Thats just our dark age mentality showing.

I think we choose to be here. In a way I think this planet is a part of us. Like a limb or heart.

Maybe there is a repository somewhere deep in the earth with a big ancient star gate looking machine recycling souls into birth cycles here or what ever.....

I think we are just in our skin here. I see no reason why a soul would be limited to be anywhere it didnt want to be in the first place. You could just float away into the sun or something if you like. We have nice beaches though and didnt waste anytime inventing beer. So there is that.

I dont think anywhere in the universe has beer. That would keep me coming back.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think the entire planet has a central UFO base with outlets in several locations on earth. They could probably change them if they do have a way to make rock turn to putty using resonance.

What I do think is in the grand canyon is an old fall out shelter the "ant people" the Hopi talked about or "robotic greys" used to keep some humans safe during a massive cataclysm so as to breed and work to rebuild. Maybe they used us for labor and tribute so they always keep some of us around no matter what happens.

Maybe they are not robotic greys, but they wear a space suit that makes them look like ants.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I find that a reasonable evaluation.
Let me think and I will be back with another.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 04 Mar 2016 23:38:02 -0600Fri, 04 Mar 2016 23:38:02 -060016032016-03-04T23:38:02-06:001100000038 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

no problem-

Interesting side note.

In the bible it says that a third of the hosts of heaven rebelled against two thirds of the hosts of heaven

In Sumerian myths, the igigi rebelled against the other gods, they were a third of the total number of gods.

cool huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What do you think of Hillary Clinton?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Your answers are fun ..

Ever heard this before?

"We have actors on both sides. The only way to win is to not play the game."

I wonder why someone might say it??

Anyway I hope my little joke about Sirius and wormholes was seen.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

She is a criminal. She has done too many things to get to power that now disqualify her as being a worthy candidate.

On the bright side, if she were to establish a criminal syndicate with its hands in everything, she would be the global queen of the underworld.

She is tough as nails though. THAT is a woman with two ovaries well in place. Still, very scary.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Some say we are in one manner or another endowed with free will. Others say there is none at all, only an illusion of such.
Another suggestion is that it is neither endowed nor merely illusional but rather a potential to achieve.
Whadda ya say?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Have you ever entertained the idea of Life away from the Big City, and if so where would Idea be?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

We have actors on both sides....hmm.

Well it sounds like its refering to a cold war type situation involving MAD. That the game is war and the only way to win is not to play, and THAT is the game. Play without showing that you are in the game.

Here is your wormhole to Sirius. Stare into the eyes of an amateur DJ from Greece Circa 1998, he will take you there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join