It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Fluorine/ f202) chemical reactions/deeper explainations needed: FOOF and the original U-tube.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
f2 02:

Fluorine - the gas of Lucifer. www.lateralscience.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.lateralscience.co.uk...

Interesting: www.lateralscience.co.uk... Flourite/Fluorspar is mined as BLACK CUBES/OCTAHEDRA , in Derbyshire, UK. (and other places).

[yvid]yvid] (see after 7 mins for geometric 'butterfly' formation and it's 3D shape. Interesting.

Fluorine and gold: mild specks of gold can induce F202 to chase/stick (imagine someone throwing glitter onto you). books.google.ca...=onepage&q=fluorine%2 0gold&f=false

"Gold is unaffected by oxygen at any temperature[clarification needed][citation needed]; similarly, it does not react with ozone[citation needed]. Gold is strongly attacked by fluorine at dull-red heat[18][19] to form gold(III) fluoride."

Gold, Fort Knox and Fluorine: see: books.google.ca...=onepage&q=fluor ine&f=false

As we all do, I saw one video that lead to another then to names, abstracts and science articles on the topic of Dioxygen (then mixed with fluorine) (Dioxygen Diflouride).

www.rsc.org... :

The studies done (mixes and temperature and even the results when electrified) are staggering. Fire and ice experimentation/alchemy, at the least.

Hard to explain, but it seems that if these two chemicals get a reaction (with or lowering of temperature) they age cells at an extraordinary rate.
This reaction is called FOOF.

1] Dioxygen difluoride reacts vigorously with nearly every chemical it encounters – even ordinary ice – leading to its onomatopoeic nickname "FOOF" (a play on its chemical structure and its explosive tendenciesText

blogs.sciencemag.org...

and:

Again, there's a lot of energy tied up in the molecular bonds of this chemical, and the lower the energy required to form a bond, the more stable the molecule. Therefore, even at extremely cold temperatures (-160*C) in complete isolation, dioxygen difluoride decomposes to oxygen difluoride (OF2) and O2 gas. At room temperature, this decomposition is uncontrollable (no-one's gotten it anywhere close to RT without it coming apart), and even at extremely cold temperatures, the heat produced by slow decomposition can cause what's called a "thermal runaway"; the heat produced by one molecule decomposing is absorbed by nearby molecules causing them to decompose, releasing more heat, and so on. When things rapidly decompose into more stable gaseous components, the event is normally accompanied by a loud noise and shrapnel, formed from the remains of whatever had been holding the substance and anything else nearby.

Of the products formed by the self-decomposition of FOOF, oxygen gas is a pretty strong oxidizer, but it's the least of our worries here. The other product, oxygen difluoride, is almost as strong an oxidizer as dioxygen difluoride, which is only stronger because it's oxygen difluoride plus more oxygen. The "shared" electron pairs forming the bonds between the oxygen and each fluorine atom are much more closely attracted to the fluorine, as opposed to a structure like water where the oxygen is the more attractive. This gives the oxygen a formally positive oxidation state of +2. By its very nature, oxygen yearns to flip that sign and achieve its "natural" -2 ox state by bonding with something less electronegative (which, as previously mentioned, is almost everything else in the periodic table besides fluorine). However, unlike the other oxygen atom in the FOOF molecule which flew the coop, this second oxygen can't escape, because the two fluorine atoms won't let it go. The fluorines prefer to bond to it rather than to each other... until something else, anything else, is introduced that's even more attractive.

Fluorine and sodium/salt -- the odd reactions.

Periodic Table:
Fluorine Atomic #9, symbol F
Saline/Salt: Atomic # 11, symbol NA

S

I also found: www.scp-wiki.net...

discovery of the U-Tube: used to isolate Fluorine and hmmm the Phaser sound of the Huygens observed the acoustical phenomenon now known as flanging in 1693. *Darth Vader effect voice.

Nobel Peace Price winner 1906 : "Professor Moissan. The whole world has admired the great experimental skill with which you have isolated and studied fluorine - that savage beast among the elements. With the aid of your electric furnace you have solved the riddle of how diamonds are formed in nature. You have unleashed a mighty wave into the world of technology, a wave which has not yet attained its full height. And it is in recognition of these services that our Academy of Sciences has awarded you the Nobel Prize, and in the name of this Academy I congratulate you on your work, which will be of lasting value.

Fl

Can anyone else make sense of this information by researching it further.

I'm not lazy, just tired. Thank you and please research and comment if you can.

edit on 4-3-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
pitiful self-bump here*

no one?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

pitiful self-bump here*

no one?

I think many aren't sure about what they are seeing, and exactly what is it your looking for?

Maybe a bit better explanation of the OP would do...it couldn't really hurt.

And what does it have to do with the forum it's in?
edit on 5-3-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
OF2 is a strong oxidizer. O2F2 is stronger, yet. Most everything else will be oxidized by these molecules. What is it that you are asking?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Interesting subject matter but im at a loss as to what you are trying to get at.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

A reply to all of you, because I didn't know exactly what I was asking. Where I was going with the topic is that I have so many questions about how easily it could be distributed (as chemtrails, I suppose) to cause the most damaging effects (it would literally rain fire). What the actual toxins released at the time it hits the ground (since it even burns sand) could do?

I was thinking along the lines of if a sprinkling of gold dust over a population would make the f202 react with human skin
(via neg-pos attachment) would be even more effective as a corrosive?

Forgive me, I am very confused because I have so many questions about this subject, so many questions, so little attention span because in reading on this the theories on it's application/use freaks me out. I'm a frustrated and a worrier, I guess.

I also found this: Book: Molecules of Death., article, gives explanation of effects on the body. books.google.ca... 373fw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnndLEkqrLAhXmu4MKHZJjAgoQ6AEIMzAE#v=onepage&q=knox%20brothers%20science%20fluoride&f=false

Gold's reaction to static, charge, neg-pos effects: books.google.ca...=onepa ge&q=gold&f=false

*also, I searched in ATS and was surprised no one has mentioned FOOF'ing, or I didn't put in the right keywords.

edit on 5-3-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Studies on how gold is attracted (causation is faster decay.oxidization) than any other element, even platinum): books.google.ca...=onepage&q=fluorine%2 0gold&f=false

en.wikipedia.org... "Gold is unaffected by oxygen at any temperature[clarification needed][citation needed]; similarly, it does not react with ozone[citation needed]. Gold is strongly attacked by fluorine at dull-red heat[18][19] to form gold(III) fluoride."

The jist of what I'm reading is that gold and fluorine attract and when water is introduced to that mix it is highly explosive. We are just walking water-bags after all.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

A reply to all of you, because I didn't know exactly what I was asking. Where I was going with the topic is that I have so many questions about how easily it could be distributed (as chemtrails, I suppose) to cause the most damaging effects (it would literally rain fire).

Thank you for clarifying that for us.

Now that is something that I don't think as far as I can remember ever seen someone ask about this...I may be wrong, but I have never seen it.

SO now I see the question being asked, I will be back later after a bit of research.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The jist of what I'm reading is that gold and fluorine attract and when water is introduced to that mix it is highly explosive.
No. Gold and fluorine do not "attract." But when gold is heated (red hot), and exposed to fluorine it will produce gold fluoride.

Fluorine is highly reactive. It will react with anything it encounters (oxygen for example). Even gold, if the gold is hot enough. Elemental fluorine cannot exist in nature, it will immediately combine with other elements.
edit on 3/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.wikiwand.com...

from what I understand is that gold when met with fluorine's octahedral formation the fluorine wraps around the gold.

"

Gold pentafluoride is the strongest known fluoride ion acceptor, exceeding the acceptor tendency of even antimony pentafluoride.

download.springer.com... 08&token2=exp=1457208273~acl=%2Fstatic%2Fpdf%2F967%2Fart%25253A10.1007%25252FBF03215208.pdf%3ForiginUrl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Flink.springer.com%252Fart icle%252F10.1007%252FBF03215208*~hmac=38ffaf0db8255d6a471cc44eb108948c736284228fada4db4404df0bda17bed1

"Gold(V) fluoride is the inorganic compound with the formula Au2F10. This fluoride compound features gold in its highest known oxidation state. This red solid dissolves in hydrogen fluoride but these solutions decompose, liberating fluorine.

The structure of gold(V) fluoride in the solid state is centrosymmetric with hexacoordinated gold and an octahedral arrangement of the fluoride centers around each gold center. It is the only known dimeric pentafluoride; other pentafluorides are monomeric (P, As, Sb, Cl, Br, I), tetrameric (Nb, Ta, Cr, Mo, W, Tc, Re, Ru, Os, Rh, Ir, Pt), or polymeric (Bi, V, U). In the gas phase, a mixture of dimer and trimer in the ratio 82:18 has been observed.

Gold pentafluoride is the strongest known fluoride ion acceptor, exceeding the acceptor tendency of even antimony pentafluoride."

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not sure what you mean by "wraps around the gold", but did you skip this part?

Gold(V) fluoride can be synthesized by heating gold metal in an atmosphere of oxygen and fluorine to 370 °C at 8 atmospheres to form dioxygenyl hexafluoroaurate

Are you trying to say that "chemtrails" are composed of fluorine and gold and that the combination of the two will do...something?
Gold "chemtrails", pretty expensive (not to mention heavy).
Fluorine "chemtrails" would turn into a fluoride oxide quite suddenly upon release.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes, I understand it would be instant, except if given in phases. Expensive maybe, but to some people gold is nothing more than a rock, a shiny rock. Hard to believe so much work goes into getting and hoarding such things for the use of it just looking good.

I'm merely saying that aside from nuclear bombs (that ruin the land and atmosphere for eons) the application of this quicker, cleaner method would make more sense to some.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm merely saying that aside from nuclear bombs (that ruin the land and atmosphere for eons) the application of this quicker, cleaner method would make more sense to some.
Releasing elemental fluorine? Ok, sure.

No idea what gold has to do with it though, since as pointed out, it will only combine with fluorine at high pressure and temperature.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No idea what gold has to do with it though, since as pointed out, it will only combine with fluorine at high pressure and temperature.

Yes, I understand your point. What about high pressure (system?) and a jolt (EMP) or two from a air grid (wireless). I think you understand what I am getting at.

HAARP?

If you are curious of why I even thought about this topic..is just a quick thought when I saw something and it lead me down this rabbit hole (which I regret now lol).

I was watching stupid videos on the annoyance of people throwing 'glitter', aka 'glitter bombing'. Then I had a thought (oh oh lol) about what I learned about the butterfly formation from science classes on the periodic table.

Then (oh boy) I thought about Disney's fairy/pixie Tinkerbell and how her wand crosses over and voila, glitter. and on and on. I was overtired and obviously delusional and paranoid
OMG the tooth fairy is in on it too. ahahha

But, hey, it won't hurt to question about it.

Would these elements/molecules then 'stick' to drop as rain of fire singing everything (even cement and metal) in it's way?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I think you understand what I am getting at.
No. I don't. Are you talking about atmospheric high pressure systems? They do not produce 8 atmospheres. Especially at the altitudes at which jet planes fly.

HAARP?
No. HAARP could heat ions in the inosphere by a couple of hundred degrees. It had no effect on neutral particles in the the atmosphere.

Would these elements/molecules then 'stick' to drop as rain of fire singing everything (even cement and metal) in it's way?
No. Napalm does a pretty good job of that though.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Napalm would leave fatal residue would it not?

It also deoxygenates the air, and releases too much carbon monoxide? It is a dirty bomb.

The combination of chemicals I refer to cause a melting into sludge, or slurry. All evidence of it being there is eventually burned through the ground until it is neutralized (burned out).

I get what you are saying though, there would be damage to everything in it's acidic path, there would be far cleaner methods, especially if just randomly tossed over everything. It would melt everything and anything in such a large area.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I realize that this is far-fetched but I really need help understanding.

The worst disaster in the history of Iceland started June 8th 1783.. It was the largest lava eruption anywhere in the world in historical times. During the 8 months eruption, an enormous lava flow (more than 10 cubic km), extensive ashfalls and sulphuric gases releases killed thousands. But the worst cathastrofe was fluorine gases that poisoned and almost wiped out Iceland's entire livestock and led to a famine that killed 20% of the Island's population. The Danish government even discussed the possibility to relocate the whole Icelandic population to western Denmark, but sending food was obviously no option at that time.

www.fluoridation.com...:

Fluorine itself, the chemical element, is the most reactive of substances; and does not occur in nature. It combines rapidly and violently with whatever it touches except its own compounds. Prior to 1942, it was made with great difficulty, in gram quantities; and could not be bought at any price. The problem of containing it was solved by treating materials to form a tight surface coating of fluoride. This protects the underlying material from further attack. It is now shipped in tank-trucks of 5,000 lb capacity. The consequences of a wreck were not pleasant to contemplate. There would be no explosion, but it would consume everything it touched, including water, steel, concrete, and people. The heat would be terrific. The products of combustion would all be poisonous, and most of them corrosive; enough poison to kill a million people would result; and decontamination would be a major undertaking. Fluorine is also being tried as a rocket propellant. With hydrogen or hydrazine as fuel, it makes the most effective chemical propellant that is possible. We are told (37) that it creates no toxic hazard, but this is hard to believe.

other fluorine disasters are mentioned there also.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianashay

Napalm would leave fatal residue would it not?

It also deoxygenates the air, and releases too much carbon monoxide? It is a dirty bomb.

The combination of chemicals I refer to cause a melting into sludge, or slurry. All evidence of it being there is eventually burned through the ground until it is neutralized (burned out).

I get what you are saying though, there would be damage to everything in it's acidic path, there would be far cleaner methods, especially if just randomly tossed over everything. It would melt everything and anything in such a large area.

You are trying to tie this to "chemtrails?" The gold is just an example of the reactivity of the compound and has nothing to do with the effects on living tissue.

Napalm is just jellied gasoline and leaves a residue of its components; gasoline, benzene, and polystyrene. All combustion in an oxygen poor environment will produce CO.

F2O2, F2O, and F2 are all reactive and would produce a variety of compounds. I'd say that the final products in the possible reaction pathways that might do bad things would be HF and fluoride ion. HF, hydrofluoric acid, is a weak acid that can etch glass and that is particularly nasty as it attacks human nerve tissue and produces intense pain. Fluoride is a toxic ion.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

other fluorine disasters are mentioned there also.

Chlorine is nasty too.
Why are you obsessed with this particular halogen?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Because when I have something on my mind like this that worries me...I worry even more. Aside from that, I am a conspiracy junkie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join