It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids of Giza, The Orion Constellation and the Tanaris Volcanoes of Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So no. This is NOT CASE CLOSED.

I agree ...
Even the fixed stars are not really fixed in the movement of the heavens

Good link btw

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Here is a detailed scholarly study of the Orion correlation theory

arxiv.org...

Has that paper been peer-reviewed? Anyone can post anything at arxiv.

So the mainstream academics (A FEW of them) say this is BS to them. SO that all of a sudden means that ALL academia has dismissed it?

What is non-mainstream academia, and what credentials and credibility does it have?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe you can mark all points of interest on a globe and a lot of the megalithic structures nearly line up perfectly in a circle around our globe. For example if you put a tack on giza, machu pichu, nazca, puma punku, Easter island, etc.. You can draw a straight line through them all. Could be wrong but I did see a demonstration of this on google earth it makes these structures that much more interesting!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

REVIEW IT

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

REVIEW IT

Far from me being on the same footing as the scientific community that would review articles like this. I trust the people who sucessfully launch rockets to rendezvous with distant comets or asteroids, who sucessfully implement latest knowledge in medicine and other day-to-day parts of our lives, something that enhances and improves it but what we take for granted all too often.

It's all too easy to position yourself against the mainstream, but I'd love to see where the humanity would be without the mainstream right now... Probably still living in caves and following superstitions to guide their lives.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I understand, but you do realize that these ARE academics, and that the community is split on this issue right? That only a few with much to lose professionally have denounced it, the rest, the vast majority are still REVIEWING the theory.

Thats why you must form your own thoughts, you MUST find a way to understand. If not you are just being told what is true or not.

No one said it was easy. But its worth it.

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join