It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROMNEY: Split The Vote State By State: "Whichever Candidate Has The Best Chance Of Beating Trump"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Yesterday in a historic speech about the State of the current Political campaign the GOP Nominee of 2012 Mitt Romney has addressed the country expressing his deep concerns on the different issues that the campaign of Donald Trump is bring, calling him a terrible Fraud, and strongly disqualifying him as an eligible Nominee for 2016, Warning that if he becomes chosen in the Republican Convention the party would face one of its darkest hours ever and the nation mignt fall in the Abyss.

The advise and reflection of Romney arrives precisely when the different candidates that oppose Trump are doing the last tours trying to convince the electors to vote for them on the primaries and caucuses that will take place during this weekend.

It seems Senator Cruz and Senator Marco Rubio are carrying out informal contacts, through their wives, to try to agree a way one of the two drop out in order to develop a common front against Trump, however there are no signals that such a drop may take place before the following two dates of the electoral calendar, at least on this week.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

House Representative Trent Franks has requested publically to either Cruz or Rubio to consider to drop right now attending the best national interest.

www.politico.com...

Governor John Kasish insist to continue running at least until we arrive to the Caucus of Ohio, that he expect to win.

www.cbsnews.com...

Today March 4th officially Dr Ben Carson has dropped out in order to try to clarify that so confused horizon that voters are dealing with.

www.ocregister.com...

Ben Carson: “There’s a lot of people who love me; they just won’t vote for me,” Carson said. “I will still continue to be heavily involved in trying to save our nation.”

So, now what the voters can do what the politicians know it is necessary to save America for an eventual Trump rule, but they are not yet ready to do?

The only possible decision is obviously to support just the strongest candidate in each State that can beat Trump.

How can the people may take that decision properly? well Polls are the best source of course, Here are good sources of polls to follow:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

This is what the polls that are currently available are showing, trends may change with new polls so pls check updates:

Dear electors in Louisiana, please Vote Ted Cruz he is the best show in your state. ( 2 polls indicate so)

Dear electors in Mississippi, please consider to VoteVote Ted Cruz he is the best show in your state.

Dear electors in Michigan, please consider to Vote Marco Rubio, he is the best choice in your state. ( 2 polls indicate so)

Dear electors in Kentucky, please consider to Vote Marco Rubio, he is the best choice in your state.

Dear electors in Kansas, please consider to VoteTed Cruz, he is the best choice in your state.

Dear electors in Maine, please consider to Vote Vote Ted Cruz, he is the best choice in your state.

Dear electors in Puerto Rico, please consider to Vote Ted Cruz, he is the best choice in your state.

( Por favor electores en Puerto Rico, consideren Votar por Marco Rubio, el es la mejor opcion para derrotar a Trump)

Yesterday one fo the Moral leaders of the Republican Party, the 2012 GOP Nominee Mr Mit Romney has also called he nation to join forces against the Trump conspiracy to take power without majorities in the party, asking the people to vote State by State ONLY for the strongest candidate
that has enough force right now to beat Trump.

Split The Vote State By State: "Whichever Candidate Has The Best Chance Of Beating Trump"

Mitt Romney, Former Massachussetts Governor, 2012 GOP Nominee : Split The Vote State By State: "Whichever Candidate Has The Best Chance Of Beating Trump"

Senator John Mckain, GOP Nominee of 2008 and has also expressed his absolute disappointment with Trump campaign and his extreme worry that the nation is heading to a so serious institutional crisis if that candidate gets the Nomination.

bigstory.ap.org...

Hence, the current primary election in Republican Party is turning to be Historic, since one of the candidates, Donald Trump, that has real chances to advance to the Nomination is boosting a clearly racist political discourse, that began almost a year ago against the Hispanos, then against the Muslims, and now against the African Americans and even accepting endorsements of the KKK, something that is unacceptable in the Party that once was leaded by Abraham Lincoln.

www.msn.com...

Mr Paul Ryan, House speaker and 2012 VP nominee has warned that Trump is ineligible as Nominee since his movement is tolerating or promoting bigotry:

www.newsmax.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/4/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Their trump Trump card is Romney?

lulz…

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This could be one of the biggest boondoggles ever.

Trump has always gained when the MainStreams flap and flounder.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

As a person who is not religious but believes in telling the "TRUTH", I guess I will be the first to tell those of the Mormon faith, that not only will I not judge you and your faith for Mitt Romney lying on national television, I truly feel sorry for you for not speaking out against a false prophet who portrays themselves as righteous, but out rightly deceives those who disagrees with their political beliefs!

Peace Love and Light?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So is this where Romney rides in on his white stallion and saves the day?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Romney is a fool, when is he and his establishment going to learn that the honeymoon is over, 2016 will mark the end of the political make-up as it currently stands - the sleeping masses have awoken to the sound of Trump and his rhetoric, or Bernie and his rhetoric.

Enough is enough - the more these idiots abuse and demean Trump, the more that average Joe voter is going to sit up and take notice of that and think "hmmm, establishment assholes are in meltdown over this guy - he must be doing something right for me and not them, I'll vote for him"

and that's the end of the story folks. Romney and Co should take up yoga so they can learn to kiss their asses goodbye.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Romney is a fool, when is he and his establishment going to learn that the honeymoon is over, 2016 will mark the end of the political make-up as it currently stands - the sleeping masses have awoken to the sound of Trump and his rhetoric, or Bernie and his rhetoric.

Enough is enough - the more these idiots abuse and demean Trump, the more that average Joe voter is going to sit up and take notice of that and think "hmmm, establishment assholes are in meltdown over this guy - he must be doing something right for me and not them, I'll vote for him"

and that's the end of the story folks. Romney and Co should take up yoga so they can learn to kiss their asses goodbye.

The rigged system is gamed to implode when the masses figure it out. So will the masses fight or bow in acquiesce to continue the insanity?

Don't lie to me, you are preparing just as the rest of us!

Psychologically, they are so far ahead of us due to spending our tax money to control us, that when we think we are shocking them with our disobedience, they are really 5 steps ahead of us?
edit on 4-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
He should have just stayed home. How big must his ego be to think we all value his opinion. This isn't about what he wants, this should be only about each voter choosing a candidate they want. The only people who have the right to try to sway my vote are the other candidates. Romney is a fool.

(post by EightTF3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They are called the electorate, not electors.

It is not a conspiracy to win an election without a majority in the party, but he does have a majority in the party so this point is just dumb.

Why would you listen to mitt Romney? He is about one of the biggest pieces of crap alive in American politics, that is why Obama beat him.

Your irrational fear of trump is silly.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Not nice!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I started laughing when I read that Romney was a moral leader and couldn't read any further. I have problems with oxymorons when it comes to politics. Huge fail imo. I hope Trump wins and figures out a way to charge the lot of them with treason

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/4.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I started laughing when I read that Romney was a moral leader and couldn't read any further. I have problems with oxymorons when it comes to politics. Huge fail imo. I hope Trump wins and figures out a way to charge the lot of them with treason

Cheers - Dave

Pissed on the whole Mormon religion and not a peep out of the Mormon church right?

I respect and will protect anyones right to practice their faith, but I will be right out front in saying "Pretend to be righteous because of your religion, and I will tear your ass down when you prove your allegiance relies elsewhere!".

Obama got 8 years because of Romney! Call me a hard ass, but I do hold a grudge!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

For the record, Romney had nothing to do with Pres Obama winning in 2008. That was McCain & Palin. Romney lost to him in 2012.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It does not surprise me at all your extremely screening comment against Romney underlining his religion. After all that is what your political leader, or must I say your boss?, use to do with all his foes, immediately to attack their nationality, race or religious affiliation isn't it? Are those the kind of ethical values taught in Trump University?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Now, for who ever has very bad memory here let me remark that the reason for which Obama was elected and reelected was for the terrible outcome of the George W. Bush administration :

The first terrorist foreign attack ever able to target continental US soil, 2 Unended wars, one of which never might be even declared , and the Great recession.

No body even Abraham Lincoln himself would have won against Obama being republican after that.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/5/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

Ha ha, your talking about ego? How about the narcissist guy you are working for? One week he believes the country cares if his hair is natural or an implant, other if it is natural color or not and the next one if everybody cares about the size of his dirty hands!

Cheers

The angel of lightness
edit on 3/5/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to The Light,
Dear Readers,

After the Super Tuesday and the results of this beginning of week it is clear that the STOP TRUMP movement has consolidated support in many regions of the country.

We have seen Trump falling down in various contested states like Minnesota, Iowa, Idaho, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Puerto Rico and Maine. Also he has passed in a very tied way in states where he originally expected to have a landslide victory, like the case of Vermont, Lousiana and Arkansas. All this means that our strategy is paying off and we must not give up into continue working to stop him.

Pls check: Stop-Trump Movement Tested

Our next vital Goal is to be able to take out of his hands Florida and Ohio, two key states that decided in the past the Presidential elections of 2000 and 2004, so we must support the candidates that have more chance to beat Trump, that is Marco Rubio and John Kasich respectively.

if Rubio is unable to beat Trump in Florida or at least arrive almost tied in the final result, I am afraid that the best decision he can take is to drop out from the race. Governor Kasich has offered the same if he can't win in Ohio.

www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump looks extremely nervous in the last TV debate, willing to conciliate differences with his rivals, something that coming from him, a so aggressive competitor, means that he knows he will be unable to complete the necessary delegates to get the nomination by knockout.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/9/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join