It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Steps Down!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Breaking news just now - Looks like Ben Carson has called it in. I'll get a link as soon as one is available.

ETA - Ben Carson announces his next act: Convincing Christians to vote

Looks like there's one less contender, and I think he was the only decent human being in the whole line-up. He'd have been chewed up and spit out by the machine - much like Jimmy Carter was.

Somebody pass me the popcorn.
edit on 2016 3 04 by incoserv because: added link.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Who?

Unlucky dude, maybe next time?
edit on 4/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Probably the one decent human being in that race. If it wasn't for his bouts of crazy, like the pyramid thing I could have got behind him.
edit on 4-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Probably the one decent human being in that race. If it wasn't for his bouts of crazy, like the pyramid thing I could have got behind him.

So, show me one who does not have "bouts of crazy" and I'll vote for that one.

They're all BS crazy, dude. It's the quality of crazy that one has to look at, and Carson's crazy was of a much more tolerable crazy than anybody else's.

edit on 2016 3 04 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Damned shame.

I liked him the best of all the candidates.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

well, I, for one, am shocked.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yeah, right ...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Breaking news just now - Looks like Ben Carson has called it in. I'll get a link as soon as one is available.

He was too level headed and NICE! DC would have put him into a mental asylum when he realized what he had gotten himself into! An honest man does not stand a chance in a city run by criminals.

I am just waiting for Donald Trump to be discovered "swimming with the fishes"!

Whether you support Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump, the ruling class has let it be known that they know better than to allow the people to choose their new leader!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yeah, right ...

You didn't need a link. This is probably the only news post ever I would have taken at face value. No proof necessary.

"hey guys, Carson just left the race." Would have done it for me.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And I think the ruling class is playing with a fire they don't truly understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He was too level headed and NICE! DC would have put him into a mental asylum when he realized what he had gotten himself into! An honest man does not stand a chance in a city run by criminals.

Whether you support Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump, the ruling class has let it be known that they know better than to allow the people to choose their new leader!

I actually thought he got temporary leave from the asylum to run.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Exactly what I've been saying. I never considered voting for him because I wouldn't wish that on a decent man like him.

And I've wondered about Trump swimming with the fishes, too. That's about the only way we'll ever be sure that he's not just another pawn in the big game.

You and I, we think a lot alike. Scary, that.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: seeker1963

And I think the ruling class is playing with a fire they don't truly understand.

I don't think that this game has ever been played at this level before. I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't disagree he was nice- but it went to nice and quiet and creepy and difficulty keeping his eyes open and odd hand movements. Then it was insisting he was once a violent person when he was not. How odd to insist on that? That is all before odd ideas about pyramids and drone strikes on US soil where people would be. Good neurosurgeon. President..no. Lack of general knowledge about the world and insufficient social skills.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I don't disagree he was nice- but it went to nice and quiet and creepy and difficulty keeping his eyes open and odd hand movements. Then it was insisting he was once a violent person when he was not. How odd to insist on that? That is all before odd ideas about pyramids and drone strikes on US soil where people would be. Good neurosurgeon. President..no. Lack of general knowledge about the world and insufficient social skills.

So the choices left are an egomaniacal misogynist or a potential felon who has breached national security on countless occasions. They both have great social skills and are adept at manipulating the herd.

Yeah, that nice guy thing was creepy. The other two choices make much more sense.
edit on 2016 3 04 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Exactly what I've been saying. I never considered voting for him because I wouldn't wish that on a decent man like him.

And I've wondered about Trump swimming with the fishes, too. That's about the only way we'll ever be sure that he's not just another pawn in the big game.

You and I, we think a lot alike. Scary, that.

Compare yourself to me at your own risk!

I just use ATS to get things off my mind so that I can sleep a little better at night! I am just a digital dooky stain on the information highway looking to be heard in a world that I no longer feel like I belong......

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I just use ATS to get things off my mind so that I can sleep a little better at night! I am just a digital dooky stain on the information highway looking to be heard in a world that I no longer feel like I belong......

Yep, nailed it...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is a MOST unwelcome ouch.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So the choices left are an egomaniacal misogynist or a potential felon who has breached national security on countless occasions. They both have great social skills and are adept at manipulating the herd.

Yeah, that nice guy thing was creepy. The other two choices make much more sense.

I know what you are saying. Besides Sanders, none of the choices are good. I actually liked Lindsey Graham (shocker) , because when he spoke he made sense. Sad he dropped out. I would have liked Rand Paul, too.

I would actually require someone who knows foreign policy and can work with other countries under pressure. Clinton can do that, but she is an evil person. Trump is an evil person and I know he can't do that.

We don't get what we want, I think is the point made over and over on this site. We get what we are given.

I have alluded to some inside information I have in a previous thread, not my thread. I might have enough info to make a full thread on it soon. If it comes closer to coming to pass.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry, I would never want a neurosurgeon that believes the pyramids were grain elevators.
Nor would I want a president to believe the same.

<<   2 >>

join