It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I-Team: Clinton aide seeks UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As White House Chief of Staff for former President Bill Clinton, Podesta helped declassify hundreds of millions of documents. If there were UFO secrets being held somewhere, however, they eluded even the president. Podesta returned to the White House as a special advisor to President Barack Obama. On the day he left the job, he sent out a Tweet saying his biggest disappointment was the failure to find and uncover the UFO files. These days, Podesta has the ear of another potential president; he's running the campaign for Hillary Clinton. He made it clear to Sebelius that the UFO question has been discussed ....

CNN characterized Mrs. Clinton's remarks as jokes, but Podesta makes it clear that he and his candidate are serious. “I think I've convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered,” he said. “More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people who are in public life, who are serious about this, being ridiculed.”

www.lasvegasnow.com...
edit on 4-3-2016 by iasenko because: video added

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

I am really concerned to see people using trials of BandiCam to record streaming video when there are free products available such as OBS.

Regarding the Clinton campaign and UFOs, I see zero advantage to pushing this issue unless its a disinfo tactic.
edit on 4-3-2016 by BIGPoJo because: splellign

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

Clinton's interest in the topic was put forth via Podesta, and seems to have continued to this day. Podesta hopes that HRC makes it to the WH, in the hopes she will finally be the President that initiates disclosure.

Personally, I can't see secrets that have been kept for years(if true) and classified to the rumored level of this topic to be revealed to John/Jane Q. "for the good of the people". IMO, if disclosure ever takes place, it will come via acquired documents that are vetted to peel back the layers of secrecy and prove an ongoing effort to keep this information from us fearful little people. As if the masses would panic in the streets if told. We are so desensitized that many would shrug their shoulders, and say, "told you so".

Linked are shows with various guests discussing this topic. At the least it's entertaining.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
The most recent C2C show that deals specifically with the topic:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ike had to threaten the Area 51 People with sending in the Army, what's Podesta gonna use... Bill ?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Every President since Carter has said the same thing. Carter even saw one, which was most likely Venus. But the fact is, Presidents come and go. Nobody is going to tell a President anything they don't have to, and in the absence of any real threat to the country, they do not have a "need to know."

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I remember Dr. Wilber Smith, a Canadian Department of Transport researcher into UFOs (Project Magnet) divulging that he learned from the Canadian embassy in the US that: " The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb."

I don't think there will be any revelations forthcoming. It confounds me that foreign governments toe the USA line on this matter. Surely they must have amazing proof from their encounters.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thejeremybenthem

Thanks for that lead to follow, yep, went right down that rabbit hole!

www.checktheevidence.com...

It would appear for interested parties we've already had disclosure and it went unnoticed. The youtube video's of audio recorded of Wilbert Smith are fascinating!

Thanks again!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Another disclosure thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join