It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck’s Trump Riff: ‘The Stabbing Just Wouldn’t Stop’ [AUDIO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Many people have already noticed Glenn Beck is losing it. Apparently today on his show, he said

“If I was close enough and had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

His co host claims this was taken out of context and Glenn was responding to HIM because he was joking about a comment Glenn had made. Was Glenn joking with his co host or was he 'joking' about stabbing Trump?

dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
oops
edit on 4-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He was talking to Stu, listen again,

At that point, Burguiere began to rib Beck for the “sitting in shoes” analogy.

Beck went on: “If I was close enough and had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

Burguiere insists that threat was meant for him.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, I did listen to the audio. I usually turn the radio off or change the station when Beck is on so I had to grit my teeth and listen to the audio. The timing of the statement could be taken that way. It could also be taken as a continuation of his comments on what he would say if he were on stage. Video of the exchange would have been helpful but all I have found is the audio. I just found it a really odd statement. Yeah, people sometimes make similar statements. My brother-in-law has a joke statement of "I'm gonna shoot you in the face." when someone says something stupid in his presence. Do I think he's going to shoot anyone? No. I hate PC BS these days but c'mon Glenn you are on the radio. It's not a private conversation.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Khaleesi because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yes, I guess it could be taken either way, the majority of people posting at other forums are taking it as Beck threatened Stu, Drudge had it posted but removed it.

However if Trump haters believe Beck wanted to stab Trump it could still make it dangerous for Trump, if some crazy decides it's a good idea.

Kinda sad when a candidate has to wear a bullet proof vest to protect him from his own party.

Crazy, this has to be the most insane election cycle I have ever witnessed, world gone madd

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Looks like Glen will be having lunch with the secret service soon.

Bad form Glen.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Glenn Beck created Trump, Glenn fathered the growth of the fantasy bubble that eventually grew into Trump's birth egg.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That's really, really bad. You know there are nuts out there who may listen to him.

This is not the thing to say with the followers of a guy like him.

Who was he going to stab but Trump?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've always wondered if Beck is sane, or if his deranged ranting carnival barker act is actually real.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I've always wondered if Beck is sane, or if his deranged ranting carnival barker act is actually real.

Glenn went outright crazy when he bought into the TP stuff. That's why he got kicked off of Fox. He had enough viewers though that he was able to make his own private media empire.

He was always a bit more sane on radio until lately, but honestly his co hosts on his radio show are who carry him and keep him from getting too crazy. Stu is the real star of his radio program.

Before all that happened, Glenn would have been right at home on ATS, I bet he reads it and maybe even posts here actually considering he used to give interviews on C2C, used to have George Noory on his own radio show, and would even occasionally talk about things like aliens. He certainly still talks about conspiracies. Honestly, his long descent into madness has even mirrored the posters here.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

join