It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keanu Reeves Shredding It At The Range.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh hai thanks for taking the time to link it!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Are you being an asshole again?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Keanu has a distinctive gait, which i'm sure we all recognise

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. Its always good to see what Keanu is up to. Looking forward to Wick 2, but I hope there won't be any puppy killings in the sequel.

Sal

a reply to: Konduit

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Sure he kicks ass with a gun. But keep in mind it's a lot like a classical musician memorizing one piece they get really really good at but can't improvise and play any other song. Or like a action star who learns some choreographed martial arts for a fight scene. It looks awesome. Guy still can't fight for real. So, Put him on a different course he hasn't had time to practice every single shot at and the video would look different.

That's a pretty ignorant statement. First off, any self respecting musician, classical or other, is familiar with music theory which makes improvisation relatively easy.

Second, learning a course doesn't give you good aim. While I can't speak for all the guns, he did take out five targets in under three seconds with slugs from a shotgun, and two of those were at distance.

He has skills and you can't deny that.
edit on 3/4/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They killed his #ing dog

edit on 4-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Where do I go to get range masters that look like that?
Yeah, he's good with the 3 gun comp.

I know it's a tad off top: but she IS almost more wO than his
triple get-it-done. I think you have to get a CA card for that...
or rent Dave Roth's auxiliary address book.
I must admit when the blanks come out and the recoil goes
in he's just as groupy. bad joke.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
While I can't speak for all the guns, he did take out five targets in under three seconds with slugs from a shotgun, and two of those were at distance.

He has skills and you can't deny that.

It's obvious to me he has spent a lot of time at the range. Many more hours than most commenters would begin to believe. He's been trained ... hard to tell how well.

You would Never want to break into this man's house while he's at home ... Ever.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl He could break into mine anytime.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Damn, he's good!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Badass.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why would he have a Scope on such a short range? That makes it a lot harder to get proper hits on medium range targets. No doubt he has been training on these same targets a long time. Because this is good. I only saw about Three of four bad hits.

Personaly i think he is using the Scope to learn how to aim Down the barrol....

Someone here wondered about why he aims Down the barrol. On a short range like this we would only aim Down the barrol, not using the front sight combined With the back sight. But what is important is keeping Your focus on the front sight after each round.

The front sight is important to be able to controll the mussle force from each round.

I see that he have his right arm properly against his body. There is a good angle from the sholder/albow to the wrist.

If he had done the same With his left arm. If he had placed his albow Close to the solar plexus. He would get a even more accurate round. And a good reload base. Since he can use his left albow to guide his arm to the Clip.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
keanu reeves really is somethin special

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

spoiler alert

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm watching John Wick as we speak
Great movie

Keanu

Yes, there is defiantly a new John Wick movie, it's in post production and released in Feb 17.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Yes, that's perfectly normal and the correct aiming technique. It doesnt hurt, as virtually all of the recoil is directed back into your shoulder.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Bullets are rather out of date. :-)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Good stuff, thanks for answering. Still, rather him than me.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
While he gets a lot of flak for his performances, I've always loved his movies. And I especially love his recent move into martial arts movies. Man of Tai Chi was an amazing film, and he played a pretty creepy villain in it for a change. I enjoyed John Wick, too. Looking forward to the sequel.

He's in this pretty cool midway space lately between full on Hong Kong style martial arts movies, and western style gun action movies. And they always have neat, flowing, highly aesthetic fight scenes.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Keanu Reeves for president

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join