It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keanu Reeves Shredding It At The Range.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Morpheus was right...

edit on 4-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He is THE ONE!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Some guys have all the luck...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is he practicing for fun, or for a new movie? I like most of his films.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

I am pretty sure this was when he was training for John Wick. Think I saw this a while back.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They have announced John Wick 2 and I think this is simply trending because of that announcement. I offer it as a potential explanation...not necessarily fact.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

He came out with a movie a few months ago called John Wick. It was amazing, one of his best movies by far. Rumor is they are getting ready to start shooting part 2... no pun intended.

EDIT: Ah beat me to it

edit on 4-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Keanu or a Keanu lookalike? It's all shot from the side.

Of course you're not going to film in front whilst he's shooting, but later on it appears he is wearing goggles, why didn't they show us him putting them on?

It probably is Keanu, but.... This is what happens if you spend too long on ATS.

Cool video, none the less.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
god what a monster! he might not be the greatest actor but he is the greatest human being.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is it normal to rest your cheek on a shotgun while you fire? Looks kind of ouchy. I know nothing of guns.

The video was very cool though.

Keanu is beast.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It's him. There's another video of him at the same place, with the cute brunette doing all the shooting and he's timing her. You can see his face in that one.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
They have announced John Wick 2 and I think this is simply trending because of that announcement. I offer it as a potential explanation...not necessarily fact.

You b right, the video on the article is the one in the OP.

John Wick: Chapter Two debuts on February 10, 2017.

Watch Keanu Reeves Rip Through a Gun-Training Course for ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
collider.com...

It’s intense. And he’s not even facing real people on a professional set with lots of visual and sound effects or the polished look of post production. This is just Reeves ripping through the course like Neo, reloading on the fly, and switching out guns with well-honed precision, all while keeping the calm, cool exterior he’s become known for. It’s definitely worth a watch.

Good Movie , look forward to the sequel.
edit on 35331America/ChicagoFri, 04 Mar 2016 13:35:10 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Something strange is afoot at the Circle K

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
John Wick was a cool film! The gunplay mixed with jits was great to see. He may not be the best actor but by all accounts he's a genuinely good dude.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very cool. He's decent with a gun. That being said it looks like he's rehearsing a choreographed shooting scene for john wick 2. It's a lot like playing the same level on a video game over and over again with the exact same variable every time and getting really good at it. He's probably had a week and several $1000s of dollars worth of ammunition to practice just this specific choreographed scene.

Sure he kicks ass with a gun. But keep in mind it's a lot like a classical musician memorizing one piece they get really really good at but can't improvise and play any other song. Or like a action star who learns some choreographed martial arts for a fight scene. It looks awesome. Guy still can't fight for real. So, Put him on a different course he hasn't had time to practice every single shot at and the video would look different.

Other than that I love Keanu's movies. Heard hes a awesome guy. He can definitely shoot. and John Wick was a great movie. If you like John Wick I recommend the raid 1 & 2.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Holy Jesus....

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
His 3 Gun ability and his point shooting technique is spot on.

He could win gold in 3 gun Competitions.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Where do I go to get range masters that look like that?
Yeah, he's good with the 3 gun comp.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Can't wait for John Wick 2!!!!

He also enjoys accepting fan art.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join