It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help with this odd image

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi, I'm from Canada, been reading ATS for years but never joined until now. I'm old enough to be your Dad but still young enough to think I'm 16 at times. I'm a musician and love the strange and paranormal things about this world!

soo... why am I here?

I found this image on twitter with a lot more that look the same. I know a little html and _javascript and it looks like a encrypted message to me.

pic.twitter.com/Jo28KVyYz3

there seems to be a lot of them there. anyone know much programming or can identify this image? I can't find much info on what it means, maybe nothing?

edit on 4-3-2016 by DerekJames because: i forgot my intro!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hmm... not gonna be the first one to open this lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You can't open because it from a bad twitter account...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This forum is provided for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

So anyway, welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hi guys, thanks for the welcome, seems to be very active here.

re : "You can't open because it from a bad twitter account" < I can open it, it's a picture of hexidecimal numbers

just wondering if anyone recognized it

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
how can i upload the image to here?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJames

Intro only forum 1st. Read the TS and Cs you agreed to with ATS.

Welcome though.

MS

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Welcome.

Click the down V arrow at the top right, another bar should pop up. Then go to upload, click the cloud icon and upload the pic from your PC. Open the pic in your uploads tab and copy the "use in post" link and paste it here.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
ok, so i should create a new thread i assume yes?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No you can edit your original post to include it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

No you can edit your original post to include it.

Ok, ill go back and do that, sorry

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
here is the image, anyone got any ideas?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i cant really work with the hexadecimal values on the image, i need an ocr or a lot of patience to type that out...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Doh
edit on 4-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Doh

ok but i gotta get the data off the image first, ya?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ya you will have to write it out make your own code then input the string then solve

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Converting hexadecimal to ascii, depends on which machine code its written in… a block of data , could simply be someones memory dump from some test routine form their job, to mess with your head.

Did you know that between the time it takes from power on switch to first character appearing on screen, there is an enormous block of code executed that would fill a stack of paper several feet high?

Good luck decoding all that. Unless you're a software engineer advanced in actually writing machine code, thats stuff is boring as hell.

Hexadecimal to ascii

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ive tried a few free OCR programs but very poor results.... maybe there is a different way..

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Converting hexadecimal to ascii, depends on which machine code its written in… a block of data , could simply be someones memory dump from some test routine form their job, to mess with your head.

Did you know that between the time it takes from power on switch to first character appearing on screen, there is an enormous block of code executed that would fill a stack of paper several feet high?

Good luck decoding all that. Unless you're a software engineer advanced in actually writing machine code, thats stuff is boring as hell.

Hexadecimal to ascii

"machine code" as in a language rather than a message? never thought of that actually... i just assumed it was an encrypted message of some kind. It might be worth just trying though, i might learn something new

thanks for your assessment, appreciate that!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We are all t&c abiding folk here
Never buck the trend or all the wannabe mods will be on to you with their programming.

Yes, even here everyone tools the line, the line of little furry cteatures that jump of a cliff

Interesting intro, way above me, welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join