It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
For this predication, one doesn't need to profess to be a psychic or had communion with a higher plane of existence...

Just plain old common sense and deductive reasoning.

I predict that Donald Trump will win the race to the White House and in doing so will also loose his life by assassination.

It is glaringly obvious that following Trumps statements and stance on the events of 9/11 that those that perpetrated and those that gained from the foreknowledge of that terrible say would have no choice but to act...

Though that is just one group that would want Trump Dead... then there are all the other groups of people that stand to loose everything if Trump is president....

Let the people speak as it should be... but Donald is now on a course not for the oval office.. but a hole in the ground....

Korg.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Check the many times that same prediction was made about the current president.
As you will find, it is not a safe bet to make.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I remember how it was a no brainer that Obama was never going to make it through his presidency either. The racist right was never going to let him. They were going to assassinate him.

I realize there is still time. But I would point out that not only have they failed to get rid of him for one term, but they let him get re-elected and he is about to finish term number two.

So much for the mythical racist right. It must be like Hillary's vast right wing conspiracy ...

Somehow, I think this will be the same thing with Trump. He is more likely to get us into nuclear war.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

i agree and had this thought myself, only because he seems to be against the true TPTB.

if he plays ball then he will be fine.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I remember how it was a no brainer that Obama was never going to make it through his presidency either. The racist right was never going to let him. They were going to assassinate him.

I realize there is still time. But I would point out that not only have they failed to get rid of him for one term, but they let him get re-elected and he is about to finish term number two.

So much for the mythical racist right. It must be like Hillary's vast right wing conspiracy ...

Somehow, I think this will be the same thing with Trump. He is more likely to get us into nuclear war.

Obama is playing his role and moving the chess pieces into place like a good puppet. Thats why he is still there.
plus its not the people that assassinate its covert ops sent from higher power.
edit on 4-3-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't think so. People are too curious to have the next Donald J. Trump experience, and see what antics he will use next. Kind of like watching "Lost". Nobody knows what will happen next, not even the writers.

Regardless who is elected I hope they have the foresight to do some house cleaning in the Secret Service, as too many stupid things have happened over these last years. It's good luck that Obama is still alive.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I predict that Donald Trump will win the race to the White House and in doing so will also loose his life by assassination.

They don't assassinate anymore. Except for Bushes attempt on Reagan, that fad went out in the 60's. Nowadays, control of the (s)election process is complete, if they don't want him in they simply won't let him in. Consider how Ron Paul was sidelined from the election process.

Did we stop to consider that they are pretending they don't like him? Maintains plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Trump is rattling the cages of some of the richest, nastiest and most connected people in the world so I understand why he carries, wears a bullet proof vest and has a huge security team with him at events. He is actually threatening to reform the US government by looking into the Fed, restructuring the economy, making peace with Russia etc... all things Kennedy was trying to do before he was assassinated. Not to mention the comments he made about 9/11.

If TPTB did try to take out Trump I suspect it will either be a case of a drugged out lone gunmen who gets suicided before he can be questioned or they will let a few jihadis into the country with instructions to blow themselves up at a rally.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised. Gingrich said last night Trump isn't part of the club - secret society.

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Did we stop to consider that they are pretending they don't like him? Maintains plausible deniability.

This is what I've been thinking. Either they REALLY don't want him, in which case, I'm gaining interest in voting for him (assuming it's Trump vs. Clinton), or they REALLY DO want him and want us to think they don't, in which case, they probably have very frightening, terrible plans for his presidency.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nah he'll never make it to the white house.
But he can get a job in the adult film industry you know .

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So taking this theory into account, if Trump is going to get your vote, you sure better like his running mate.

I'm not buying the theory, I'm just sayin'...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
This is what I've been thinking. Either they REALLY don't want him, in which case, I'm gaining interest in voting for him (assuming it's Trump vs. Clinton), or they REALLY DO want him and want us to think they don't, in which case, they probably have very frightening, terrible plans for his presidency.

Or he's just another narcissist who cares more about himself than the betterment of this country. In any event, he doesn't strike me as the type to be controlled by a nameless entity with "plans for his presidency."

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

An interesting video! Newt described things in a way about Donald I hadn't heard before and I don't mean that Donald isn't a member of the club and hasn't been initiated though him making those statements so matter of factually goes to show, as an example, how conspiracy theory is not theory anymore. I mean about things which have been in place since WW2 the establishment believes are at grave risk if Donald becomes President.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
trump doesn't scare the rich, he is running as a republican which, historically benefits the rich.
the dream of some shadowy yet powerful organization controlling their own self installed puppets, is a dream.
among the minorities he has offended, killing such a popular right wing guy would rain a vengeance towards that minority, that they all know its not worth it.

as pointed out, obama had similar threads predicting his assassination.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: intrptr

Just so I carry that to my 2 cent conclusion…

I personally hold that Hillary put him up to this to disrupt and divide the party so bad nobody will vote for him, leaving Hillary on top.

So far he's running his candidacy just like his tv show, insulting and ridiculing his 'opponents' but only on his side of the isle, you notice?

Trumps avarastic behavior calling employees on the carpet and firing them, fits him real well here. He enjoys it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This story from, "The Guardian," about someone who threatened online that he wouldn't mind killing Trump and was arrested by the FBI goes to show how words aren't cheap and that what people say can land them into a whole lot of hot water.

Link
edit on 4-3-2016 by tweetie because: changed a word

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If the damn E. T. space aliens don't want him he will not win anyway. They only allow leaders they can control.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I had a boss who used to say that he wanted somebody to shoot President Obama. One day, he started coughing real bad, went home and coughed himself to death...literally. I think the government could wipe out any body it wants to, with technology that none of us know about. Why they're hesitant to use it on tyrant dictators is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Then hopefully he picks Carson as VP.
I don't want Obama dead ,too easy I want to take away his access to money.
edit on 30-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join