It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of an evil dentist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Dear Diary,

this was a successfull day. I had two kids on my chair who had their first appointment with a dentist. I told them to relax and that it would not hurt and then...voila!...I created two new dentist phobics. Sometimes I wonder why I sabotage my own buisness. Maybe because that's my masochistic side.

Gave my assistent an extra pay-check. She was unbelievably thankfull. She now thinks I'm not that bad. She don't know I'm the owner of the company who owns her appartement. I will higher her rent the next month. That way I get back what I gave her. I'm not a stupid.

Called my wife to tell her to be ready when I get home. She sounded happy. I haven'd been interested in her for month. Then I thought I better get me a Playboy magazine and do it myself. My wife still thinks I have a problem getting a hard on. She tries hard to cure me. And once again she was dissapointed. Me too. She certainly does not look like the girls in the magazine. What can I do about it? She can be lucky I'm not having a girlfriend like so many other husbands. I gave my word to only love her as we married. I keep my promises.

Good night.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

You may want to do a quick edit. "Erection" doesn't sound so crude and will keep the Mods from doing it for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Scadenfruede

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thanks for the advice. Now it's too late to correct it, unfortunately. Maybe I'm allowed to fly under the radar with this one. Next time I'll kept in mind to express it more indirect. I'm learning to express myself more indirect, yah know...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Schadenfreude...that's how the word is supposed to be spelled.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Es ist richtig, danke.

At the bottom of most of my posts you'll see,

edit: spelling

top topics

join