It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons here at ATS say the Mason belief has no religion?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Co-Freemasonry recognizes women and men on equal footing.

You means just like woman can become nuns in the cathlic-church?

Women and men meet regularly within the same Lodge, and participate in ritual and degree work as equals.

I would want to know WHO or WHAT is the justification authority for those "degrees" free-masonry deals in. And what are those "rituals" good for? Who benefits and who does not benefit from them?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I have a tazer

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsuro

I have a tazer

Well Done Lad...
If "She" Doesn't Light The Night Sky For You... That You May Be Found... Pave Your Way. Taser Is A Plus Plus...
edit on 18-3-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whatever.

Dito.

Grow a pair and stand alone in your own glory, if you can and if it's not too late already to do so.

Herd-mentality is something I don't deal in. Guess why.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Whatever that means.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

Whatever.

Dito.

Grow a pair and stand alone in your own glory, if you can and if it's not too late already to do so.

Herd-mentality is something I don't deal in. Guess why.

A Master Mason Seems More Likely To Lean On His Logic Rather Than To Share In The Glory We Can Muster As A Herd Mentality. Stand Alone Is How They Do It....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

"just like woman can become nuns in the cathlic-church?"

No. In Co-Freemasonry, the genders are PURELY equal. All offices and degrees are open to both genders equally. There are no women's roles or men's roles, or separation. Women and men stand shoulder to shoulder under the same Lodge as equals. It is as equal as can be. The Master of our Lodge is a woman.

P.S.
Did you see that I answered your question?

"IF" Freemasonry were considered to be a cult, the problem for members would be the stigma and connotation of the modern interpretation of the word "cult". It would be an offense to categorize Freemasonry under the same umbrella-term used to describe Jonestown, Heaven's Gate, or the Charles Manson Family cult.

edit on 3/18/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/18/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I think this is a better format.. Maybe incorporate it..

Its healthy also..

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

I learned while playing with sticks that clever devise and device along with skill and expertise can undo any. So goes David and goliath.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I would want to know WHO or WHAT is the justification authority for those "degrees" free-masonry deals in. And what are those "rituals" good for? Who benefits and who does not benefit from them?

The authority for the degrees of Freemasonry is, historically, the direct lineage and chain of imparting the degrees from one Freemason to another. Today's authority stems from Grand Lodges, Supreme Councils, various committees, Constitutions, and Landmarks.

The individual benefits from the rituals. Rituals are used to bring about the betterment of the individual through personal introspection, reflection, meditation (thinking deeply), and the application of moral, ethical, philosophical, and intellectual concepts.

Those who will find no benefit in such rituals are the insincere and those who have no inkling for pursuing a just life of upright morals and judgements.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Whatever that means.

It means what it says. It was not direct and plain enough for you? You have problems to understand simple english?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly
It means what it says. It was not direct and plain enough for you? You have problems to understand simple english?

That was simple English? If you say so.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join