It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons here at ATS say the Mason belief has no religion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have debated masons who tell me they have no belief, others say no religion.... really? Then why is it you are given a Masonic Holy Bible? Though the typical mason will attempt to deceive us that their practices and beliefs are secret.... LOL How many really believe this crap? You can find almost every published book or booklet on the net starting with Albert Pike and all of his delusional writings.

Below is an eight minute video that discusses the Masonic bible as the individual flips through its pages... Look for yourself.

Most people can spare eight minutes so I will not go into details of this video. For those who are interested in the masonic sect then check this out.

Isn't it strange the Masonic bible starts on page 33.

Walk away from this Luciferian sect that DOES teach a religion with a twist.

Masons are a religious sect.

The difference between a mason and other sects are the yearly fees. Masons charge you more.

edit on 4-3-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Too funny. Just because someone gives you a Bible does not mean you have to read it and gobble up everything that is in there.

You do know in predominantly non-Christian countries they have other books besides the Bible?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

"I have debated masons who tell me they have no belief, others say no religion.... really? Then why is it you are given a Masonic Holy Bible?"

The question to your answer is allegory. Freemasonry is a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols.

If we use the sciences of archeology, linguistics, and comparative religion/mythology, we find that the Bible has drawn upon some Egyptian and Mesopotamian influences. Therefore, to include references of Egypt and Mesopotamia within the Bible is actually a stronger step toward truth than rejecting and ignoring cross-cultural religious exchanges.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Religion... as such?
No.
Just the belief in God, GAOTU.

You can't be an atheist an be a Mason.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm strictly an outsider as regards the Masons...

What I know about the inner workings of Masonry can be painlessly engraved upon my smallest fingernail...and leave lots of room for other stuff.

However...

This I do know. Masonry doesn't profess any one religion, it merely (merely?) asks that you believe in some form of Godhead.

That's it. As for a Masonic Bible? Tell me, do you believe everyone who tells you stuff?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just to use the Original Poster's logic.

I travel for work every week and stay in various hotels (mostly Hilton properties) across the country. Guess what I invariably find in the desk drawer? A Bible.

Er. Mah. Gerd. Herltern ers rerlergers!!!

Thernks Erberma!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Religion... as such?
No.

I am an openly atheist mason. I also have a collection of religious books, including several different christian bibles. And yet, i'm still an atheist. Is your mind blown?

I also know a handful of other masons who are also atheists. So.... What about that? It seems your entire world has flipped upside down?

You people are silly. If you want to join a lodge, just go and ask for membership. You will not be turned away. (Unless you start telling those masons what they believe and what they are doing)
edit on 4-3-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Too funny. Just because someone gives you a Bible does not mean you have to read it and gobble up everything that is in there.

You do know in predominantly non-Christian countries they have other books besides the Bible?

Folks......here is a mason and he does not deny what I have written but tries to laugh it off.

So now that a mason has basically admitted to the truth (which is rare because they are told to lie about this subject)
walk away from this sect, stop paying these ridiculous dues to belong to something that is evil and wicked.

There are thousands of better ways to serve mankind.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Religion... as such?
No.

I am an openly atheist mason. I also have a collection of religious books, including several different christian bibles.

Unless they changed something, your oath means nothing then.
They don't tolerate liars either.

link   

There are non-Regular Masonic Grand Lodges that accept Atheists.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

How does receiving a Bible make you religious?

I have not believed in Christian dogma since I was 8 or so, how am I religious?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'm strictly an outsider as regards the Masons...

What I know about the inner workings of Masonry can be painlessly engraved upon my smallest fingernail...and leave lots of room for other stuff.

However...

This I do know. Masonry doesn't profess any one religion, it merely (merely?) asks that you believe in some form of Godhead.

That's it. As for a Masonic Bible? Tell me, do you believe everyone who tells you stuff?

There are thousand of articles and Youtube videos that clearly show what a masonic bible is, all of them have the masonic symbol on there bible.

Do you actually believe the masonic organization would allow this type of hearsay to spread if it was not true?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So now that a mason has basically admitted to the truth (which is rare because they are told to lie about this subject) walk away from this sect, stop paying these ridiculous dues to belong to something that is evil and wicked.

Yes, those evil Shriners, all Masons..... and their Shriner's Children's Hospitals.
I heard the treatment is free because they eat the children.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There are non-Regular Masonic Grand Lodges that accept Atheists.

Ahhh, I was regular.
Must have been the prunes.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well this is amusing in a people of Walmart kind of way.

#illuminatieye

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

"Folks......here is a mason and he does not deny what I have written but tries to laugh it off."

"Isn't it strange the Masonic bible starts on page 33."

The video in the op states that the prefaces causing the Bible's title page to begin on page 33 makes it demonic.

Well, are humans demonic for having 33 vertebrae?

Was Jesus, his teachings, or his death/burial/resurrection demonic?, because he died at the age of 33.

Is God demonic? Because in the 7 days of creation, the word "Elohim" appears exactly 33 times between Genesis 1:1 to Genesis 2:2

Has the "evil" number been changed from 666 to 33? New numeric witch-hunt?

"The difference between a mason and other sects are the yearly fees. Masons charge you more."

If a Christian went to church every single Sunday, each time contributing to the donation bowl, how much money would you imagine would be given to the church each year by such an individual?

There are a little more than 50 Sunday's per year: $1 per church service: $50/year,... $2 per church service $100/year,... $5 per church service $250/year,... $10 per church service $500/year,... $20 per church service $1,000/year.

In my Lodge, we pay yearly dues of $100, the equivalent of contributing $2 every Sunday.

edit on 3/4/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Devil worshipper.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Let me ask you this, why the hell do you care what Masons believe? Does it affect you in any way? Does my belief in a higher being affect you? Your beliefs have no affect on me, and neither does my local Lodges beliefs or practices.

And FYI, I know for a fact that many of the Masons I know tithe more at church than they pay Lodge dues. That isn't to say that they don't donate further on various Lodge projects though.

Edit to add- I am not a Mason and never can be.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hush, I'm here to learn ya bout Masons even though I'm not one. I'm just that good...

11:11

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Religion... as such?
No.

I am an openly atheist mason. I also have a collection of religious books, including several different christian bibles.

Hah. You're so funny. I love it when someone starts professing what other people believe. I have been an openly atheist mason for over twenty years. And like i said earlier, there are plenty of us around. I am not the only one by a long shot. Everyone i talk to knows who i am. Or maybe i should just forget my entire life and just start believing what you say.

How about you join a lodge? And help your community? Instead of pointing fingers and calling something satanic because you watched a youtube video. You are a silly goose.

Look out behind you!! It's satan. J/k but i bet you looked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join