It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares First Strike On Nuclear Weapons Usage: Yikes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss
But the US obsesses that Iran might have nuclear capabilities within three years, yet we do nothing about that psycho in NK who has them at the ready. Oh ya, I forgot, NK doesn't have oil or any other natural resource we can exploit.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Kim is sort of the world leader version of the attention seeking posters you see on Facebook or the likes, always wanting to remind everyone about himself.He seems a little odd and odd peoples threats should be taken seriously to a certain point.

In truth though he's been doing this for years , he rattles a few sabers , then invites American cultural curiosities and D list celebrities to his palace, quiets down, and then starts it up again. He seems to be plagued by feelings of inadequacy, but I don't think he's to be feared or attacked.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: angeldoll

So does the Pope . Your point .

It becomes clear that you lack even enough information on this topic to be attempting to engage in a conversation about it.
You have a nice evening.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What ? People wanting to be worshipped and adored ? Kind of like celebrities and politicians ? ETA whos next

NATO Commander Breedlove agrees (naturally) with LunaticOutpost.com. Russia is 'weaponizing' everything: robotic cockroaches, MS Word files, Jedi mind trick, Soviet history and Syrian immigrants. Whatever you might think of.

NATO commander: Russia ‘weaponizing’ Syrian immigrants - World Tribune, March 2016
Russia accused of ‘weaponizing’ Syria refugees - CNBC, February 2016
Russian Hackers Used Weaponized Word Files to Infect Ukraine's Power Grid - Softpedia, Jan 2016
Russian Hackers May Have Weaponized The Grid, And It’s Got US Intel Spooked - Daily Caller, January 2016
Russian “Weaponized Default” Will Cause Financial Collapse Of Entire Western World - Satu Insan, January 2016
Russia's Population Is Being Weaponized - RealClearWorld, December 2015
From commodification to weaponization: the Russian language as ‘pride’ and ‘profit’ in Russia's transnational discourses - International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, December 2015
“Weaponizing” Federalism? Russia and the Debate on Federalism/Decentralization in Ukraine and Other Post-Soviet States” - Ukrainian-Canadian Congress, December 2015
Weaponized AK47 NAILGUN - Russian Life Hack (vid) - Youtube, November 2015
Weaponized Default: Russia's Ultimate Answer to Western Aggression? - Russia Insider, September 2015
Russia May Soon Have Weaponized Robotic Cockroaches - Modern Notion, September 2015
Russia Has Weaponized Its National Trauma - ReadRussia, September 2015
Putin Has Weaponized Soviet History - Newsweek, July 2015
WEAPONIZATION OF FINANCE: Russia is turning to the Chinese yuan - Business Insider, June 2015
How Vladimir Putin Weaponized Russia’s Media - Defense One , April 2015
Hearing: Confronting Russia’s Weaponization of Information - Foreign Affairs, April 2015
Weaponizing Weather: Russia And North Korea Might Be Able To Control The Weather, CIA Allegedly Fears - Inquisitr, Feb 2015
The Menace of Unreality: How the Kremlin Weaponizes Information, Culture and Money - The Interpreter, November 2014
Russia Is Weaponizing Jedi Mind Tricks - Vice News, April 2014
The Russians Have Weaponized Photoshop - Global Voices, March 2014
Whistleblower says Russians got antigravity weaponized spaceships - Lunatic Outpost, August 2012
Weaponizing the Russian language in Latvia again - Thoughts From Latvia, December 2011
WEAPONIZING NATIONALITY: AN ANALYSIS OF RUSSIA’S PASSPORT POLICY IN GEORGIA - International Law Journal, Summer 2010
More on Neo-Soviet Russia Weaponizing Psychiatry - Publius Pundit, August 2007

edit on 3-3-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

and once again the people who suffer the most are those being ruled and manipulated by that crazy regime.

That was my first thought.

Those poor people in NK. Can you imagine being born there?

People using bravado saying 'turn it to glass' have no idea wtf they are talking about.

This world is #ed.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Desperate times make for desparate measures, so they say. Lil'K is a very small man with a ginorous ego needing constant nourishment. Someday will turn into one day, sooner.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
C'mon folks stop picking on lil ill. His loneliness is inherited from his old man....

In the mean time pass the kimchee and beer

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe what is needed here is for China to step in and give little Kimmy the spanking the spoiled brat needs. Soon Kim may realise that nobody is paying attention to his ranting and he may do something real bad just to make a statement.

People calling for war need to step back for a minute and spend some time looking at the past wars and try to understand the horror and pain that comes with it, not to just those fighting but to all those that have no choice in the matter. In war there are no winners, we all lose.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

Sigh, that is really going to help South Korea, turning something that close to them into a radioactive crater (and probably miss little Kim). It would also incite China, Russia, etc. No something less extreme would be fine, oh like enforcing sanctions with a blockade.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Lets ignore North Korea, China and Russia will not stand for nuking people. We've avoided wiping the planet clean this long, lets not worry about one little smeg head, and do it the old fashioned way.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

To all NK haters

You are culturally pathetic (I can think of a few more synonyms)

edit on 3-3-2016 by Trevor87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Personally...

I would like to see the green glowing glass!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Personally...

You're wishing for genocide?

You sick bastard.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You're right. Nothing will happen. But if then it really is an issue.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: combatmaster

Personally...

You're wishing for genocide?

You sick bastard.

Not genocide..... just self defense!

plus... i wanna see the green glowin glass!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Self defense is defense against an attacker (who has made the first strike) and it is self defense if it is possible to differentiate between the enemy and innocents. Nuclear weapons are not self defense unless they literally only hit military targets that attacked the defender. Essentially.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

As I told you before ,America is PISSSED OFF rather badly.
We are about to elect a president out of spite ,plain and simple.
I still wanted Carson.
Calm doesn't play in Hollywood too well,
I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

i wanna see the green glowin glass!

I'm sure they're are more than a few countries who would love to see the U.S glowing green as well...But I guess that wouldn't be a justifiable action.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Essentially, you can tell yourself that before getting vaporized by a nuke... it wont change a damn thing!

Neville Chamberlain would've agreed with you though... essentially!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

i wanna see the green glowin glass!

I'm sure they're are more than a few countries who would love to see the U.S glowing green as well...But I guess that wouldn't be a justifiable action.

Nope... it wouldnt... the US is not N korea....

nice try though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join