It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares First Strike On Nuclear Weapons Usage: Yikes!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well this is not good news at all. It is now being reported that Kim Jong-Un is ordering his military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time.

www.theguardian.com...

How nice of him. Not! I don't think China will be at all pleased with this latest declaration from Kim. But surely this spoilt but dangerous man knows that if he presses his fat finger on the shiny red button then it will be game over for him. North Korea will be made into a sheet of glass and glowing green for the next few decades.

Can someone please take Kim out or at least give him a good thrashing. This cant be allowed to continue!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

Man we need to use are H Bomb on him so he knows how a real H Bomb operates.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good find, though I doubt we have anything to fear from North Korea.
So far it's been much bark and not so much bite.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow little man really wants to destroy his own country doesn't he?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah and China didn't go all in on the recent UN sanction on the little nitwit.

Things are getting worse, never better.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As much as I want to tarry the warhounds and mount up for an offensive, I think this is just more posturing to preserve his "status" within his own country. Kim knows any moves made in offense would met with with what would be vastly understated were I to call it "Overwhelming Force".

For one, Japan has been itching to have a go at the little despot, and I'm sure South Korea wouldn't mind no longer having to sleep with the proverbial night light on in fear of a surprise attack.

Kim's in a corner and he knows it, he inherited it from Daddy Ill.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21
Wow little man really wants to destroy his own country doesn't he?

Seems that way

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If this really does escalate it may well be that NK will glow, but the world will be dark..

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
must be a full two weeks since north korea declared armageddon upon the world, and did nothing, again.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Politicians and political theorists in the West always state that North Korea is PRChina's problem or PRChina's responsibility.

What if the brethren in Beijing want North Korea to be doing exactly what they are doing? What if Beijing intends to use the NK as the "bad boy" in an opening round to a hot war so they can deny culpability ... something the current regime in Beijing especially enjoys.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

My sentiments exactly

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: errorcode
I just hope we all understand that. I understand it may be a simple matter to squash the little bugger, but there will be repercussions for everyone if it goes nuclear.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yea we will see, unfortunately it's no laughing matter and if he progresses further a serious conflict could be initiated anytime, and once again the people who suffer the most are those being ruled and manipulated by that crazy regime.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Un is just pissed that Trump is getting so more attention even when he is threatening "nuclear armageddon" on the USA and friends.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20443310]Vector99[/post
Trump will be America's Kim

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
After hearing the news about this earlier today, the commentator immediately went into 'Kim is surrounded by 150,000 soldiers (yes, I typed that correctly) 24-7. There are multiple underground compounds and tunnels he can use to scurry away at any moment.

I thought, well my goodness. They've been trying to think of a way to get to him to assassinate him.

It would be wonderful if the North Koreans could have taste of real life in the real world, and be able to reflect on the delusions they've been living. They would probably try to kill him themselves if they understood all the things he and his family have done.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Can someone please take Kim out or at least give him a good thrashing. This cant be allowed to continue!

I wouldn't be surprised if a general of his is tasked with taking out the boy, should he actually try something that would cause his nation to evaporate post haste..

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If little Kim steps out of his sand box, he's going to get his little we we knocked in the in the dirt. I am so glad I am not North Korean.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Man we need to use are H Bomb on him so he knows how a real H Bomb operates.

Jesus dude. Really?!!
Why do I see so many calls for genocide and war on this site these days?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Well we have a Japan and we know how nuking them made Japan a better country for the world .Surely if Japan survived not one but 2 bombs and became a puppet to the west then NK might just have to go through the same therapy .Japan was bigger and badder then lil Kim .Shouldn't be that big of a deal .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join