It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Far right conservatives are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They see Trump as their savior but dont want to hurt the party...LOL

When the conservatives can separate from religion - - I'll take a second look.

Until then they are their own worst enemy.

They're a mess.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

LOL - your OP was funny and your few replies after, I'm still reading.

Nice one mate

edit on 6/3/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

learn to speak like an adult. respect people you wish to engage.

What like this?

. You are brainless and easily fooled. How on earth can you have such temporal memory. How did bush get elected? I bet you STILL think he was all for the America you dream of. That he was not an elitist. F-ing LOL I am disappointed in all of you Trumpers on ATS. Just because the script seems impossible you think TRUMP cant be establishment? That he is somehow this rebel out to fight for the common man. Because you are too smart and can see behind closed doors where those that decide who is going to run this farce for 8 years work out the script.... You are soo dumb. Really really dumb. I hope he wins and your poor low income lives come crashing down. I hope you suffer like the rest of us will under trump. Like we did under bush, like we did under Obama. I hope we go to war like he is bluffing and our sons and daughters are sent to die for him and his good times. You only know how to wage wars to secure trade dominance. That is your skill set. That of a pillaging viking horde. That of a beast. You deserve to be called cattle. You hear a familiar bell and flock like animals to the herdsman, Be mad. You are spewing hateful crap and have the nerve to get upset? How about you have NO IDEA of history. You have no memory of our past or knowledge of our ethos. You are TERRIBLE Americans and really are the central reason why our country is not great. You are baby booming, asshats and their indoctrinated offspring not smart enough to think for yourselves or brave enough to defy those who you know are wrong.....that before you die will leave us with yet ANOTHER puppet we have to deal with as he gorges our coffers and strips our civil liberties. In the real world I will continue to lie to your faces. You will lap it up and buy me beers. Invite me to your parties and let me see your inner workings. Because you are dumb and easily fooled. Just like trump. I will be a mini trump since you are so dumb and it works swimmingly.

So you are saying that we shouldn't trust Trump because the system is all set up and Trump is part of it. So why do you even care then if people support Trump or any other candidate? It is all rigged anyway.

See, you are just full of it. Whatever point you are trying to make gets disqualified by your own drivel.

edit on 6-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Far right conservatives are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They see Trump as their savior but dont want to hurt the party...LOL

They're a mess.

We completely agree.

I love the way most Conservatives handle economic issues.

However, as soon as Conservatives gain power.

They kick down your bedroom door trying to impose their values.

It totally turns people off and these people ruin the Party.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The butt hurt is great with some. LOL

This thread is getting bumped allot. I wanted to thank ALL posters to that end. If you cant let it go its because its true....and immaturity makes you lose reason and the ability to speak.

Also looking like you have no idea about what you are talking about stings a little, so there is that. Dictionaries may help but not like growing up and curbing the sentiment of a crying baby will. ROFLMFAO

It seems most on ATS are wise to the two party sham. They are mostly wise to a crooked player in most cases.

For that I salute you. I am happy that there is at least hope for SOME.

have a good one people and thank you for your time.

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The butt hurt is great with some. LOL

The denial and the Dunning Kruger is strong in some too. But hey, by all means try to make an appeal to your supportbase, let them be your shield.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Annee

They're a mess.

We completely agree.

I love the way most Conservatives handle economic issues.

However, as soon as Conservatives gain power.

They kick down your bedroom door trying to impose their values.

It totally turns people off and these people ruin the Party.

Yes. And I do think many are tired of the religious push. Hopefully, (not holding breath), we'll see some separation in the coming years.

I am a fiscal conservative. That is where politics should be. Not in someone's bedroom or reproductive rights.

When did politics become the "moral police"? Or was it always that way and I didn't see it?

I would probably support Trump in a lower political position to see what he would do. But, not as president.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It seems most on ATS are wise to the two party sham. They are mostly wise to a crooked player in most cases.

So what do you offer as alternative? Why do you go off on Trump and his supporters like he is the only puppet. Doesn't the same thing go for Hillary?

See, your drivel is devoid of any logic.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

EXACTLY!
YOU'VE hit the nail on the head.
People are so pissed off right now they are going to shove the chaos that IS Trump down the world's throat.
I don't have ANY IDEA what he will do ,I just know his sales spiel.

(post by Natenato removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Political debating does NOT include bickering, sniping and snarky remarks aimed at other members.
It does not include off-topic derailing comments....You are responsible for your own posts.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Mar 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

So what do you offer as alternative? Why do you go off on Trump and his supporters like he is the only puppet. Doesn't the same thing go for Hillary?

See, your drivel is devoid of any logic.

My opinion. Hillary is an experienced politician, Trump is not.

Politics involves more then just being a "Bully with the Wallet".

Many say they don't want a "career" politician - - to me that is devoid of logic.

I do. Why would I want an amateur as president of the United States?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hillary is too much of a politician. I would go for underdog candidates always. Clean and unaffiliated. The problem is people are only interested in winning so they go for rock star politicians and famous people. They will never give an underdog a chance. Its like kids at a HS dance or like roosters in a pen.

You can tell by the amount of effort put forth in informing themselves VS the amount of time and effort spent reveling in petty ego.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

But this question was aimed specifically at Tadaman, since his logic is that all candidates are controlled anyway. I am not sure why you felt compelled to answer, especially if you have been follwing the discussion and understand the context in which I asked this question, to Tadaman.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I will take this opportunity to showcase the inability for some who support trump to participate like rational adults.

You see here the group think based not off informed and logical thought, but rather the rage induced blindness and hatred of any opposing voices they dont agree with...look at the nature of the rebuttals. I am in question, not my ideas which are never addressed. Anything said is twisted with such lazy and lethargic enthusiasm that the conversation is mired in butt hurt and low brow and obnoxious temper tantrums.

It is always a petty, childish banter that dominates and seeks to flood the dialogue with nonsense and little boy anger issues and baseless personal types of attacks.

If you cant use ideas and facts to defend your argument, then your argument is opinion and of the most fickle and nonsensical possible.

This is the caliber of person behind trump in many cases. If you are not such, realize that these are your fellows in trump.
Nothing new and definitely not something we need more of.

EDIT TO ADD:
If people want to talk they need to speak like ADULTS, apologize for taking the conversation to the gutter, address their issues when dealing with people they disagree with, and move on. I am easy to forgive and move forward, but if you get ignored its because the attitude sucks and you dont deserve MY TIME. Also if people say they are going to ignore you after you act like a jerk, turn around and act like an adult and respect their wishes. If not you seem desperate and childish.

I am not here to validate anyone in their growing pains.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hillary is too much of a politician. I would go for underdog candidates always. Clean and unaffiliated. The problem is people are only interested in winning so they go for rock star politicians and famous people. They will never give an underdog a chance. Its like kids at a HS dance or like roosters in a pen.

You can tell by the amount of effort put forth in informing themselves VS the amount of time and effort spent reveling in petty ego.

I think Hillary fits in what is needed at a World involved position.

Putting up an amateur to deal with experienced politicians from other countries is suicide to me.

Do I like the way things are? Not especially. But I do recognize that they are what they are.

Grassroots need to start change globally.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

But this question was aimed specifically at Tadaman, since his logic is that all candidates are controlled anyway. I am not sure why you felt compelled to answer, especially if you have been follwing the discussion and understand the context in which I asked this question, to Tadaman.

I know. I'm sure he will respond.

Its just an opinion I wanted to express.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm sure he will respond.

No I wont.

He is going on about HIS OPINION. I told him I would ignore him because he acts like a mean little kid with a terrible attitude problem.

Also, he thinks trump is not aligned with the policies and beliefs of neocons. Yeah, WOW. Shows the level of savvy of trumps supporters. Its beyond me.....blown away. I dont even want to ask what political camp he thinks best describes Trump.

That alone gives me too much to cover trying to get this misinformed child to read a little about BASIC political ideologies. Not my problem and he is too vile to help in this condition. Needs meds badly.

So because he doesnt like my opinion, and based SOLELY off his opinion, he makes us all have to deal with his BS.

He is probably looking through my profile right now like some sort of pitiful weirdo dumbass.

In the end, he may be in love with me.

But watch out, simple people like this cant handle a difference of opinion like an adult. Keep your opinion to yourself around Mr trump fan boy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join