It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Ghostbusters trailer is here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I love the first movie I would love to get multiple more movies in that universe if they were done correctly, no need for reboot just a new team.

Hollywood is making remakes since 1904, sometimes the remakes are better than the originals, the thing is a remake and is one of my favorite movies.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Won't be amazing like the original but looks ok. The actors look watchable. Don't forget we're all older now. That said I watched the first two with May daughter a couple of weeks ago and they are still brill.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
no bill murray me no likey.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Won't be amazing like the original but looks ok. The actors look watchable. Don't forget we're all older now. That said I watched the first two with May daughter a couple of weeks ago and they are still brill.

That's the rub. The actors are watchable in their own right. I respect them and their talents, but this is Ghostbusters. At one time the highest grossing comedy ever. A movie that I can recite yet still watch with commercials.

I will admit I am older. The original Star Wars trilogy dulled with time, but never Ghostbusters.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

He has a cameo.
That is all.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

A piece of my childhood is now permanently tarnished and the little boy in me is curled up in a corner, alone, crying, asking himself if God even exists - and if he does, why he hates him so much and wants to know what he did that was so bad to deserve this.

Thanks for sharing and ruining my life. Just kidding, Mad Max already did that.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm going to live the rest oft life willfully in denial that this monstrosity exists

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm not even going to watch the fn trailer. who in the fk thought this would be a good idea? this is gonna tank big time.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Looks decent to me. Plus I enjoy the comical talents of these leading ladies. Don't get me wrong - there is no replacing the originals. But gotta give this a chance.

May ultimately suck after all. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm about to watch the trailer, but first wanted to say that your commentary is phenomenal & about the same reaction I expect myself to have.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's 2016 guys I mean COME ON

Best Ghostbusters Ever Incoming!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
It's 2016 guys I mean COME ON

Best Ghostbusters Ever Incoming!

Yeah, it is 2016.
We've already lost Lemmy and Bowie, and now the bell is tolling for Ghostbusters.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks great. hahaha.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yep, that was painful to watch & almost exactly what I expected. Barney videos would have more substance than this garbage movie.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That was pretty ordinary.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There looks to be very little that's original here. I doubt if I'll watch it. I hate seeing people crap all over something good.

On a side note: Did you see that thing that looked like a mix between Beetlejuice and Jack Skellington?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But to be honest...the first 25 seconds of the trailer got my gears going...3 seconds later...I had a bad case of diarrhea..when the new team was introduced...also nearly puked.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So I thought it was a sequel looks more like a reboot and not a good one at that...

I was looking forward to that...I did not laugh once...UGH

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yeah that trailer is awful it's getting butchered in the comments. I didn't laugh once, i'll watch it out of curiosity but not at the flicks.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When I first heard about this reboot, I said it sounded like an awful idea. Not only did the trailer confirm my suspicions, it also gave away most of the movie.

All in all, it looks like a big steamy pile of meh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join