It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Bible: The best English translation ever

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe 3, 6, 9 is to do with air, liquid, solid. Particle rotation and reversal, forming a stable 'physical range'. Like a helicopters blade appearing to 'spin' the opposite direction. Which science doesn't really account for in particle physics.

My view is similar but uses music (works of John Keely and Walter Russell). The harmony of 1,3,5 of the musical scale.

Except that you need a base inbound and outbound pressure -1/+1 to keep the contents stable, or the system wouldn't exist.

So its not just 1, 3, 5. It's really -1, 1, 3, 5, 8 (+1).

Like the 'atmospheric pressure' holding in our physical construct, opposed to the physical 'reversal' point where mass becomes solid and 'in-turned'.

Look at the works of Walter Russell and John Keely. The 'Theory of a Musical Universe'.

Upon reading Walter Russells works Nikola Tesla recommended to Russell, that he "lock his work in a sepulcher for 1000 years, as mankind is not ready for it."

This is all in the properly translated Bible. Believe it or not. I haven't really translated any of it, but I'm pretty sure that you'll find that the book of "numbers" is actually about Geometry.
edit on 10-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB
Allegedly Tesla could electrify the world for free infinitely and his financing was pulled upon discovery of this. He could also send electricity through the air up to 30 feet or more.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB
Also I think 369 has something to do with triangles and stars. It's a theory I just came up with. Numbers like 666 can be represented by shapes like the hex-agram so which is said to be the star of Remphan in addition to the seal of Solomon and I believe Remphan is Saturn which is technically a planet but it's also called the star of David. Then you have the octagram which is 888 which is Jesus Greek Gematria number and the Hebrew El Shaddai (who I believe Yahweh was impersonating). So I am trying to think of a shape for 369 besides 3 overlapping triangles.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SerapisChrist

Where do you think the Great pyramids capstone is? I always felt that if it was ever recapped something amazing would happen.

The GP was never capped because of an unfortunate offset in its construction. A pyramid is terribly difficult to make from the ground up, and do it right.

BTW, this thread has drifted so far that I'm bailing...see you!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join