It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let me guess, it's a "vast left wing conspiracy"?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kaylaluv

Google Selma 2007 Obama Black Party. It came up during his campaign in 2011...

Yeah, and it was all lies by conservative media. Selma wasn't Obama's event. It wasn't a Black Panther event. There were thousands of people there, including Obama and some members of Black Panthers. They didn't come together, they didn't campaign together, they didn't leave together. They weren't associated with each other in any way, other than they both just happened to be at the same public event.

Ok by that logic we can safely say the same for Trump as well. It's easy to explain it away when it's Obama, but when a similar event occurs during Trump's campaign you suddenly apply a different set of rules? That's awfully convenient isn't it?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I haven't commented on this specific issue with Trump. I was just commenting on the lie about Obama joining up with the Black Panthers. Didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Pretty similar situations, black panthers endorse Obama, Duke endorses Trump which he has already disavowed, but the media cabal wouldn't have you think so. The way this narrative is playing out by next week they'll be reporting that Trump has considered Duke as a potential VP pick. Smoke and mirrors...the level of desperate fabrication being committed by the MSM towards Trump is really making it an easy choice for anyone with critical thinking skills.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Let me guess, it's a "vast left wing conspiracy"?

Actually I smell a Rubio trick.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So it's a "vast right wing conspiracy"? I thought that kind of thing was nonsense? I guess that's only when it's Hillary that's in question, then it's nonsense?
edit on 3/3/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Congratulations "conservatives" i use that term losely because im conservative and Im in no way a Trump supporter

The left has always called the Right, bigoted and racist....

and now you haven chosen someone to lead the party, that actually makes it TRUE

You have successfully destroyed your own party by backing a man you REFUSE to see the facts about.....

Any of my liberal friends want to come watch it burn with me?!
edit on 3/3/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Congratulations "conservatives"

The left has always called the Right, bigoted and racist....

and now you haven chosen someone to lead the party, that actually makes it TRUE

You have successfully destroyed your own party by backing a man you REFUSE to see the facts about.....

Any of my liberal friends want to come watch it burn with me?!

I don't consider myself a liberal but you called it perfectly.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The NBPP endorsed the Obama campaign in 08 but they did not post the endorsement either. No party member in their right minds would take an endorsement from a hate group.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hyperbole isn't always your friend.

I'm no fan of Trump. But when you claim "a mob assaults woman at Trump rally". It draws to mind a completely diiferent picture than the video shows.

And what that video shows is very unpleasant. But when you write headlines suggesting much worse, it makes the treatment that woman receives seem mild. Which I'm sure wasn't the OP's intention.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So basically Trump is just the opposite end of the racist spectrum since he's getting endorsed by the KKK? Not sure that speaks very well about Trump's campaign, it didn't seem to help Obama out any with the NBPP endorsement.

If conservatives are to be believed, Obama escalated racism, well the same thing is happening with Trump right now, his talk of a wall and not allowing Muslims into the country is flaring up racial divides more than ever before.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So it's a "vast right wing conspiracy"? I thought that kind of thing was nonsense? I guess that's only when it's Hillary that's in question, then it's nonsense?

Who says Rubio is right wing?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Who says Clinton is left wing? I can play that game too.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: everyone

And people fall for it. Because they WANT it to be true.

The racists are even easier to control. Poor white trash....lol yeah superior races...haha

Or

Inferior hicks. Backwards evil jerks we need to put in their place. Thats a little harder to sell but still easy.

I had a liberal woman the other day foaming at the mouth. She could have fought a revolution on her own over her hatred of southern boys and lifestyle.

They are cattle. Educated well trained slaves hungry for a master and a cause not their own.

I wholeheartely agree on that. People actually decide they believe it because it sides with them for whichever reason which is of course completely twisted in cases like these where the truth is purposfully entirely bend out of shape and the consequences far from possitive or productive.

And at the end of the day these same people complain about corruption in the government. I find that a bit ironic.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Mar 2016 12:48:18 -06001620163America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Who says Clinton is left wing? I can play that game too.

With hillary clinton it all depends on which ellection year you are reffering to. She is like maddona ,she knows exactly when to swing towards certain upcomming trends and capitalize on them.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And as far as the "Klan", where it is a horrible organization, it is not a black hate group. It created by the Democrats in the late 1800's to kill republican leaders and followers. This included in the first years over 2000 blacks and 1000 whites. The Progressive Democrat wanted white supremacy. David Duke ran as a Democrat and was never embraced by the GOP.

There is now a NYT report stating that it is only a matter of time before someone is killed at a Trump rally. I went to one. There was not hate. Their were ALL types of people.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think election time brings out the fringe as it is the only time they can get airtime...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wonder what Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Internet forums would have looked like in the 60's, the same people defending this type of behavior are the same people that defended the little girl that threw rocks at the black girl integrating into a white school or the 68 Democratic convention or the guy that threw acid on the black kids at the swimming pool. Is that the America you want to return to, where minorities were kept in check by hook or by crook, are those the "good old days" Donald refers to?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: muse7

Additionally, you will have to provide a justification for the Democrats long standing support and praise of Senator Robert KKK Byrd.

At your leisure, please search for Clinton's support of him.

Once you are informed, feel free to discuss.

Robert Byrd disavowed the KKK and said that was one of his worsts mistakes that he has ever made.

Has Trump at least denounced the actions of his supporters?

He has. He stated that he would never condone violence. What more do you expect of him?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

.Overdramatized rethoric.

.attempt to play emotions with horrible stories from decades ago wich have no bearing on the issue at hand.

You could do better then that i am sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join