It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney to give anti-Trump speech.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: EightTF3
Anyone who would be excited, or even care about what this tool has to say isn't voting for Trump anyway, I can't really blame him though. I'm sure he's just being a good little puppet for whatever the newest plan to "save" the GOP is

Maybe the GOP needs to crash and burn. See what kind of Phoenix can rise from the ashes.

I'm all for it. I think both houses need to burn down. They're 2 sides of the same #ty coin. I was hoping Bernie could put up more of a fight to frustrate DNC voters when the superdelegates went over their collective heads, but that's not happening. Still hoping they turn on Clinton in the general election after seeing how fixed the process is.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Something I found interesting is that Romney digs into Trump's failed business ventures.

Romney, as a venture capitalist, shouldn't do that. It's like Bill Clinton calling Trump a misogynist. Seriously.

I have no big beef with venture capitalism. Heck, I have a protagonist in one of my stories who is a venture capitalist before I really knew there was real term for it. But venture capitalism is high risk and has a failure rate. "Hey, Trump, your bussinesses failed ..." says the venture capitalist. Uh, what? Hello pot ...

Romney is like the guy who grinds diseased cattle, turns them into burgers and pats himself on the back for his accomplishment.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: amazing
That brings up my biggest question of the last presidential election. How can anyone be blamed for voting for Obama when Romney was the other choice?

A voter could have elected to vote Green or Libertarian. Dr. Jill Stein or Gary Johnson would have been far more worthy of anyone's vote than Romney or Obama.

I agree, but that's really a protest vote until more people wake up and realize they can vote for other candidates. And that won't happen until our media changes.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
read the comments at Romney's FB page.

m.facebook.com...: tl_objid.10154037027776424

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

The fact that the GOP establishment hates Trump so much makes me think the guy might actually be legit. Seriously, the more the GOP rails against him the more I like him.

It is funny listening to radio hosts and "experts" talk about how people should behave and whatnot.

They do not seem to realize that this IS how normal people speak, and want to speak on many issues.

I almost died of laughter when I heard his response to Romney " he begged me to endorse him.......etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Trump wants an CFR President as his go-to guy on national defense.
Trump wants Snowden executed and back.

Its all rigged.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Just saw that!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Proud of him... A loser speaking about losers trying to win.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: onequestion
The establishment HATES trump!

His life is in danger!

Just in case, here's what Trump should do and make it known: Hire a team of 10 professional killers. Give them 1 million dollars each for doing nothing. But if and when there is a hit on Trump, they have to hunt down and kill those responsible, and then they get 1 billion each (that should leave a couple billion for his wife and kids).

soulwaxer

I saw that movie!

Superfly, right?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Mittens is a complete and utter moron.

Romney 2012:

“Donald Trump has shown an extraordinary ability to understand how our economy works,” Romney said, citing Trump’s record as a job creator. And, he concluded, “it means a great deal to me to have the endorsement of Mr. Trump.”

So what changed? There is a threat to the establishment gravy train, that's what. Mittens was always dishonest. A snake.

I agree with you here. That brings up my biggest question of the last presidential election. How can anyone be blamed for voting for Obama when Romney was the other choice?

At the time, when Romney won the nomination and was going up against Obama, i wanted Obama to win. It was really a no brainer. Mittens was always a world wide joke.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Romney 2012:

“Donald Trump has shown an extraordinary ability to understand how our economy works,” Romney said, citing Trump’s record as a job creator. And, he concluded, “it means a great deal to me to have the endorsement of Mr. Trump.”

So what changed? There is a threat to the establishment gravy train, that's what. Mittens was always dishonest. A snake.

I agree with you here. That brings up my biggest question of the last presidential election. How can anyone be blamed for voting for Obama when Romney was the other choice?

At the time, when Romney won the nomination and was going up against Obama, i wanted Obama to win. It was really a no brainer. Mittens was always a world wide joke.

It was funny seeing Romney because the way he carried himself was much more "presidential" than the other candidates,
It was striking actually...

Go TRUMP 2016!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Romney 2012:

It was funny seeing Romney because the way he carried himself was much more "presidential" than the other candidates,
It was striking actually...

Go TRUMP 2016!

I thought he carried himself like that stupid deputy in Smokey & The Bandit. You know, the character of Jackie Gleason's son.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Those two are like watching a game of rock em sock em robots with a rub e oh laughing ring side. while others push pre programmed buttons.

wake up eh...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join