It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uniting investigative journalists from around the world, introducing NewsBud brought to you by Sibel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Good evening to you wonderful folks of ATS!

I would like to introduce a new media platform that is being launched. It has been put together by Sibel Edmonds and a network of alt media investigative journalists that dedicate what little time they have to bringing us information that we desperately need in these times of propaganda, disinfo, and flat out lies spewing forth from our corporate controlled media and the subtly influenced alt-media as well. Documentaries are also on the list of this ambitious group, they have the talent and experience to bring forth amazing work!

From their website here is a list of all involved at this point, link has a brief summary of each.
NewsBud.com

Sibel Edmonds, Pepe Escobar, Bill Conroy, Peter B. Collins, Paul Jamiol, Pearse Redmond, Tom Secker, Guillermo Jimenez, Christoph Germann, Spiro Skouras, Katie Aguilera, and Filip Kovacevic

I do believe the goal is to combat the lies of the MSM and unite the various investigative journalist from around the world and help give them the ability and platform to research the myriad of issues plaguing the world!. What follows are round table discussions that have been on the Corbett Report, a personal favorite of mine.

Please take the time to inform yourself and spread their message!

If you have never heard of Sibel Edmonds I recommend you do some research, she has been pioneering figure in the whistleblower community and has brought much of the shady dealings of the cabal out into the light.

Her website, rich source of info!

Whistle blower coalition she started

I would also like to take a second to touch upon James Corbett and the amazing work he has done, follows is his website and youtube channel. He is not going to be active on NewsBud but will be collaborating with them on documentaries. His work speaks for itself, notable documentaries are Rockefeller Medicine, How big oil came to rule the world, and Century of Enslavement-The history of the Federal Reserve.

A pioneer amongst the talented Investigative Journalists.

Amazing updates on youtube.

edit to add- It would not be a bad idea at all to get Above Top Secret working with this group, there is much that can be done when our powers combine. It has been great having Disinfo, Jesse Ventura, Truth in Swan, Next Level BS, ..etc. I think it would be beneficial to all parties and hope that some connections can be made. So many great minds out there all working to expose the evil nature of those in power. Just an idea!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I am sure it is a great website, however I am not going to pay to read it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm not an expert or anything, but this whole enterprise seems destined to fail. You are trying to challenge the mainstream media in it's own field, I assume this is your vision. You do not have the resources, on any level what so ever. I'm not just talking about money or connections. You are using the rethoric and visuals of MSM, only without all the flair, and you just have a Youtube channel and a handful of websites. It wont work, the way you are doing it.

Get connected with other people who are trying to change things. Make compromises. You may think compromises are bad, and I sort of agree with that, but when you are on the grass root level they will always pay off, because you have nothing to loose. You are trying to change things. Ally with others who are trying to change things. At this point it is you vs. the establishment. Both you and the establishemnt have to make compromises, every day. Just make the compromises with anyone else what so ever, except for the establishment. You people clearly have resources, but my honest opinion is you are misusing them.

And lastly, no offence, but when I watch your videos I get the feeling that you are very comfortable with each other, you are a tight group. If you want to exact change on society, you need to expand and affect a lot of people you do not know, or necessarily feel comfortable with. Break outside the echo-chamber, at any cost! You need to get out there and move things. Or, if you have money or expertise, you need to use those resources to enable other people to do this, according to your will.

Just my thoughts right now, I have no channel on Youtube or anything, so you are way ahead of me in that regard.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Remember that "non-partisan" does not mean the absence of political ideology, as some would like you to think it does.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I am sure it is a great website, however I am not going to pay to read it.

My friend you do not have to pay anything to read it, unless I am missing something.

There is much information to check out, I recommend checking their videos addressing the issues that we are facing. An example is this discussion of the Oregon situation that many are unaware of and how they would be able to expose more of it.

If you believe that what they are working on is worth helping than that is your prerogative!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subnatural

I am in no way connected with this group.

They are representative of people I go to for my news which exemplifies their success. The power that we have in using what little resources we have are evident in the success of Sanders. If you believe that we need to have the ability to effect the information that is researched and presented from actual investigative journalism, then it is your choice to help make it a reality.

Again these are not my videos and my connection to them is from viewing their research and deciding that they are genuine and presenting information to the best of their abilities. My choice to promote them is based on the belief that what we need is a revolution of journalism and I see this as the first real opportunity to support such a thing. Please take the time to research Sibel Edmonds alone and make your decision.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Remember that "non-partisan" does not mean the absence of political ideology, as some would like you to think it does.

You are wise to have this perspective.

But please do not allow this to be the end of your research of these individuals.

They have dedicated, what I can only imagine to be a substantial amount of their time to do their best with the resources that they have to piece together the myriad of lies and psychological warfare that exists within this information age.

If upon researching these individuals you find that you have no interest in supporting what they are working for than I salute you in your critical thinking and the decision you have come to.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I think it's a great idea to have more investigative journalists bringing shady topics to light outside of the mainstream media. My serious question to you, how will this organization compete for the mindshare of folks who already find their alternate news elsewhere, such as ATS? Also, investigative journalism is expensive who is paying the bills?

edit on 2-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

I think it's a great idea to have more investigative journalists bringing shady topics to light outside of the mainstream media. My serious question to you, how will this organization compete for the mindshare of folks who already find their alternate news elsewhere, such as ATS? Also, investigative journalism is expensive who is paying the bills?

Ah my friend that is a great question!

I do not necessarily have an answer to your question. Beyond something as simple as networking. As I stated in the OP I do believe it would be wise of the amazing staff here at ATS to reach out to this group and perhaps discuss a joint venture. I have been hoping that by bringing the attempted creation of this group to the critical thinking base of ATS that some people would decide to help.

As has been proven by Bernie, when people decide to put their limited finances behind an idea, miraculous things can happen. In order for NewsBud to be successful, we will need people to research the work of those that are attempting to create this platform. If upon learning about his group you decide to help in any way you can, you are in a position of helping spread the mindshare you speak of.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Heh, my bad. I thought you were one of the people involved in this project.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I wish I had the money to through into newsbud . I just watched a yt (boilingfrogs) with "Christian Sorensen
Senior Researcher & Analyst (NB: MIC Coverage)
Christian Sorensen is an independent writer and Arabic translator. He served in the U.S. Air Force during 2007-2011. Mr. Sorensen holds advanced degrees in Translation Studies and International Relations. His research focuses on U.S. weapon procurement and war profiteering." this piece is very interesting when trying to get the bigger picture of what is going on . Its about the Military Industrial Complex ....its actually scary when you look at the surface of this .It has to go much much deeper ......
"" Rev.13:4 The Beast Out of the Sea
…3I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; 4they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" 5There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.…""

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pepe Escobar, that's a good investigative journalist. I expect the ruling elite to be rather upset with him, for he informs people without the typical MSM's heavy bias. I wouldn't be surprised if the ruling elite's hatred for him leads them to take extreme measures ...

top topics

join