It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta says if Hillary wins the White House UFO's will get a deep look (again)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Watch the interview, Podesta addresses that to some degree.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Haha, hahaha. Bill was stonewalled when he allegedly inquired into it. So Hillary certainly won't get anywhere with it.

Either nobody in the know trusts the Clintons with the info, or the info is too damning to release to the public- or you know... both.

Don't let people be manipulated by this absurd pandering.

Well there is always another option: The Clinton's (and all the other in the know guys) got told and decided to shhhh the F up just because it served their interests, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Damn! Hilary trying to lock in that Ufology vote!

Reeks of desperation.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: eNumbra
Haha, hahaha. Bill was stonewalled when he allegedly inquired into it. So Hillary certainly won't get anywhere with it.

Either nobody in the know trusts the Clintons with the info, or the info is too damning to release to the public- or you know... both.

Don't let people be manipulated by this absurd pandering.

Well there is always another option: The Clinton's (and all the other in the know guys) got told and decided to shhhh the F up just because it served their interests, right?

That would be the first. Either the Clintons are worthy of knowing or not, their motives don't matter after that.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Every President since Carter has said the exact same thing.Not holding my breath.

I'd love to see some sources for such an ambitious statement...
Can't list them? Damn that's a shame.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have long known who George Knapp is and his role as a news reporter in Las Vegas at KLAS-TV ,occasional host of C2C AM, his involvement in the Bob Lazar case and also the 'Skinwalker Ranch'. He is a guy I have much respect for as he goes where most mainstream journalists fear to tread.

But does this story have any serious legs at the moment?

John Podesta and Hillary Clinton may really want to get to the truth. But this would never be anywhere near top of the list of priorities for a potential President, Prime Minister or Political Leader. UFOs are interesting to an extent but the economic and political climate is MUCH more important to the vast majority who vote.

So are they just trying to appeal to enough minorities to gain a majority vote?

Add to that the fact that there are over 200 other sovereign nations in the world under different spheres of influence.
So as a citizen of a nation that produces much more sceptical responses to UFO sightings I have to pose the question.

What would the USA have left to disclose on UFOs that other nations have let go unnoticed or remained silent on for 7 decades?

Think about it. Democracy is not good for secrecy. Presidents coming and going every 4 or 8 years means constant changes in the power structure..........

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
Is your avatar sporting a buster sword??

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Trumps going to give us the truth about 911.

Hillary's going to give us the truth about UFOs.

Decisions, decisions.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe they'll come and rescue us from Hillary

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How many facepalms would bring a ban?

She is, I don't know what she is trying to do.

Is she that desperate for voters?

I saw one and believe but come on, hillary. Disclosure? really?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
But...it's from Hillary,she inhales, she speaks....its a lie.
Or, it should be verified.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Thread should have ended here = )

This ^

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I am almost certain that Bill Clinton signed an exemption from EPA rules for Area 51. Yet he acts like he doesn''t know about it, ex president. Wife Sec of State. Give me a break.

These are the people that are keeping it secret, its a sham to give the appearance that they "tried".

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
George Knapp has just filed a report in which John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager and her husband, former President Bill Clinton's chief of staff, intimates that if Hillary is elected they will dig into the remaining U.S. Government classified files on UFO's and declassify as many as possible, and, might even go for a "task force" to go "investigate" Area 51!

I believe Podesta has a sincere and apparently strong interest in getting to the bottom of the UFO mystery as it pertains to what the government knows and when it knew it, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

You can watch George's report here: www.lasvegasnow.com...

So what say we all ATS? Political pandering or a serious desire to get at the truth assuming there is anything to be found in the government files we don't already know?

I would guess pandering. They have probably seen enough to know there is nothing in there to show beyond doubt that UFO's and aliens are real, so they are looking to get every vote they can. This seems more like a "Oh $hit, Trump may actually win" move....trying to play to the heart of a fairly large minority of people who want to find out the truth.

Seems more like a setup for a political move later to me though....because they don't want to play the race card anymore, they have to find a way to divide those that would typically vote republican and conspiracy theorists and preppers are right up their alley for that purpose. If they can appeal to those crowds then they would effectively split a lot of republican votes.

I don't see any other reason for this to even be in the scope of Hillary's camp other than pandering.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Why yes... Yes it is. Good eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic - Our choices were hard before... Now we all have to pick a leader depending on which subject we wish to know more about. I guess that's par for the course considering how things look so far in this election.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
bollox, Never going to happen, too many people would be imprisoned with disclosure.
But I watched the video as I really like Knapp, stand up guy.

edit on 2-3-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Obviously, close attention was made to the demographics after the first time this claim was made, the appeal to 'conspiracy theorists' for votes must be a winner

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

UFO secrets have been controlled by conservatives and republicans for decades. And recent history proves it by past democrat party presidents always being denied any authority or material to disclose even when they lobbied heavily for the info.

There is not even a snowballs chance that Hillary could or would ever be trusted with being fully briefed by the gatekeepers, whom by the way, are likely skull and bones, and other secret orders with oaths to never reveal anything.

Even if everyone knew Hillary was going to pull it off, it would never be worth the price America would pay for having elected such a criminal and a betrayer of all trusts, as well as a woman as cold and as calculatingly hateful of the average Joe, not to mention the long wide and bloody trail of dead bodies left behind in her wake already.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i'll take political pandering, possibly using some well-intentioned souls to help carry it off with a veneer of sincerity.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Hillary is so trustworthy that the moment hillary started vallidating the UFO phenomena a lot of hardcore UFO believers started to doubt their believe.

Brilliant psy-op if you ask me,simply brilliant

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join