It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO general: Europe migration causing ISIS to spread 'like a cancer'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I was trying to find one of the threads that actually predicted the spread of ISIS during the migrants to Europe. So basically what we discussed here on ATS has come to fruition.

The article goes on to discuss the movement of ISIS and criminals.It has been quiet as of late, so I wonder if they are just planning the next big massacre? Hope not, but ........

He said the migration "masks the movement of criminals, terrorists and foreign fighters (into Europe)."

"Within this mix, (ISIS) is spreading like a cancer, taking advantage of paths of least resistance and threatening European nations, and our own, with terrorist attacks," he said.

NATO's top general said that the current exodus of migrants to Europe is providing cover for terrorists and that the mass migration is allowing ISIS to spread "like a cancer

L I N K
edit on 2-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: Tech diff

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And when ISIS are defeated in Syria/Iraq etc that's when it will impact UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The usual suspects are downplaying the Ottoman revival because Trump struck gold with it.

They are gunning hard for a prog continuation. I cite Obama's gaslighting speech to the Illinois house,
the recent practice of arresting college loan defaultees, the suspicious timely death of Scalia, and the
peace and love drooling out of Hillary's mouth, while she's still outside of jail.

Not to mention that the zombies at National Review, who saw nothing wrong with junkie Bush's practice of
making criminal suspects of us all, while Obama consolidated the practice, have suddenly piped up alongside
both standing parties, which have made veritable slaves of us all. I can't cross town without fearing detention or death by steroidal militarized crazed zionist redcoat police filth, but now suddenly we're supposed to just let any one
army in here because they are gaslighting, and doing it hard. They have rigid border controls all over down in Mexico, and it just gets easier the farther north they go. But they want us working to build individual shower stalls and bathrooms for trannies (poor bastards) to take their special tranny crap in. Or rather: for every possible sexual aberration that Zuck can conceive of, while simultaneously legislating that we have no business knowing their special snowflake butchered status.

Everyone pay attention, even if it hurts.

Oh yes, all you rednecks in Texas who get talked about by your friends when they come back to the cities...
about how y'all think that they are coming for your guns, and what a joke you are, fear not.

They absolutely are coming for them. I'm glad we heard the same things, you and I, during the dem 'debates' (zionmedia talking points), last month.

Trump doesn't do coke, and that's a good thing. This means he is not so full of himself that he has reached the requisite godless state.
I'm pretty sure that goes against the grain of zionist control protocol. I believe that Trump, in full consideration of his flaws, will not serve to spread the ethos to enslave our spirit, as has every man since Kennedy. And our masters are pissed.

They are so pissed they can't control themselves. Naked, they are. But don't take my word for it.

What the hell do I know?

# 583

edit on 2-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
*popcorn*

*nom nom nom*

aaaah, doom theatre! Lets see, whats up today? Ah, IS (as it is called over here)! Well.. Boring.. *switches channel*

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Ummm...what is it with that group of people that we choose to lead this world...Why on earth do we continually place such narrowly focused people in positions of power...

How many of us...the unwashed masses figured this out long ago...I'd hazard to say most if not all...
These educated idiots at the top were so damned busy ignoring human nature...thinking they and their cream had risen to the pinnacle of human aspiration...They were merely adrift in a fever dream...Now the nightmare they unleashed is coming full circle...and they are finally faced with reality...

I suppose it's nice to dream...but eventually one has to wake...and smell the coffee...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Nato = brain tumor,isis=colon cancer..pick one

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A good deal of refugees come from war torn regions, I doubt they knew whose bombs were falling, most of the time.

Now that they live in open internet country they are going to find out. Big potential thorn in NATO's side…

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Now that they live in open internet country they are going to find out.

Your right when they see Russia bombed civilians...it's going to upset them.

Big potential thorn in NATO's side…

WHy Russia isn't part of NATO...not to mention NATO isn't in Syria, but NATO countries are as individual countries not under the NATO banner.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well lets hope Russia, Syria, the Kurds, the USA and all the others with fingers in the pie can eradicate most of these Daesh wannabees before they flee. The main line in the opening doom was "it is quiet at the moment", all hell has not quite broken out as some Doomer's were hoping. When you have boatloads of mainly innocents fleeing from death and destruction what is suggested as a remedy by the Doomer's ? I dread to think.. A better organised effort from the EU is a must and Just leaving it to Greece is wrong and obviously not working. Terrorist who pop up will be dealt with by the police and security forces as they always have been and I hope and wish with not to much collateral damage.. You have to remember only 10% of Syrian refugees have until now traveled to the EU, I realize they the refugees are still coming but with the ceasefire hopefully holding and stories of the not so smooth passage to freedom getting back to them the numbers will slow.. Now the EU do not want the other 90% who are currently in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt to jump on the bandwagon therefore it will never be perfectly and properly organised. Peace..

www.worldvision.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your right when they see Russia bombed civilians…it's going to upset them.

Unlike NATO airstirkes and US backed insurgency, Russia came in at Syria's request, is actually bombing the terrorists… its working, too.

US is crying for cease fire, armistice, dividing the country, desperation measures by the losers.

new topics

top topics

join