It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread is for all those that took part in the thread about the beheaded child in Russia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

It pretty much backs up my hypothesis that we need to be figuring out the triggers for these things as opposed to dealing with the aftermath and trying to prevent people from it.

It's clear there's a greater issue at hand and that is an issue with society itself, if we can fix society so that people have absolutely no compelling reasons to commit such heinous acts then that in itself is the cure, but people would rather keep allowing the cancers within society to fester and grow driving more people to do such things.

Put it this way, you NEVER hear of happy people going around shooting, beheading, burning. Happy people do not even contemplating the thought of any form of destruction, it's always those who are unhappy due to external forces.

IF we can keep a wholly happy society then we will be free from the destruction resultant from unhappiness, but this concept seems to be devoid from an incredibly high majority who think that everything is working as it should and they have no part to play in any of it, yet each and everyone of us is partly to blame for being part of society.

If we fix societies glaring and for a part concealed & cancerous mechanics then we can alleviate the wanton destruction that festers within people

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Absolutely an amazing thread reminds me of the famous Milgram experiment.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

There is only one cure for this. Evolution. We are still a species with primitive emotions. The reason for genocide is because of the need to follow others, but an even deeper reason for this points to our fight and flight response. Until we can get over that mechanism, we are no better than a hungry animal fighting for survival. Look to nature for answers. Starving animals will eat their own young if it means survival. Until we evolve as a species and replace the old version, these things will continue to happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
I completely disagree with this thread, she should go through what that child went through, she should be beheaded and paraded around just like that child was. Simple as that.

What it it were staged to make people hate?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
when i was a boy my mum used to say if something said or seen made me angry, i should count to ten and take a few deep breaths before reacting, thus giving the considered response priority over the standard 'knee-jerk'. it seems to me that society on the whole practises the 'knee=jerk' response more than the 'considered response'. such a tendency makes many people exquisitely succeptible to propaganda. like putty.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I still say kill that child murdering waste of space.

For you statists out there whining back and forth.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the United States, capital punishment—also called the death penalty—is a legal sentence in 31 states[1] and the federal civilian and military legal systems. Its applications are limited by the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution to aggravated murders committed by mentally competent adults.

en.wikipedia.org...

Capital punishment in Russia has been indefinitely suspended[1], although it is de jure allowed, with the only legal execution method being shooting. There exists both an implicit moratorium established by President Boris Yeltsin in 1996, and an explicit one, established by the Constitutional Court of Russia in 1999 and most recently reaffirmed in 2009. Russia has not executed anyone since 1996, although the death penalty remains codified.

It's LAW, so its ok, right?

edit on 2-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: add

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I just want to say that ...I partcipated in the mentioned thread. And yes I passed judgement and punishment upon the perpetrator of that crime.

I did repent to some degree on how the perpetrator should be dealt with.

But the issue remains that a sense of justice is an inherent and righteous component to a properly balanced character. And reacting to such a crime in an intense manner is in my view acceptable.

Now...having said that. I can see and history has shown that it is easy for anger to escalate to a point that we can lose sight of justice and that is not good.

I do appreciate the information that you have provided and I do acknowledge that it is true...but as other posters have already said...it only describes the mechanisms and does not offer a solution. Infact it really just showed the extent to which we are subject to such mechanisms and how "hardwired" we are.

I think one of the other posters...pretty much nailed what the prpblem is....and that is the people that do these things are unhappy and it is the source of their unhappiness that can most likely be fixed. As was stated happy people dont do these kinds of things.

This womans husband had started another "family" while she had to gone to Russia to get work. That on top of the fact that she was probably stressed to the max before she left ( because of her apparent hardship ) coupled with a religious belief system that allows for violence under certain circumstances. Now you have a recipie for what happened.

So is the solution...try to fight against what is "hardwired" into us. Or is it to take care of the people around us by making sure their needs are met. I am saying this to the world at large and particularly to those that are overflowing with resources to use those resources to make sure that EVERYONE at least has food and shelter and clothing. The solution is really easier than we think...it is simply to love others as we love ourselves.

If EVERYONE really cared about fixing the problem instead of just advancing their own agendas the problem wouldnt exist.

edit on 2-3-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To me this is not about the fact that this woman is Muslim - i would like to kill ALL murderers of children,and i don't give a rat's ass What gender or religion they are. And i would prefer to kill them hard and hideously. And very publicly.

And NO.

IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE WOMAN WHO BEHEADED THE LITTLE GIRL. OR THE SAME AS ANY OTHER FILTHY MISERABLE CHILDKILLER.

They slaughter innocent little Children.

Those who do That,if i could,i would slaughter THEM. On live global TV preferably,and as miserably as possible.

And NO excuses or apologies shall i make for how i feel,in my deepest heart and soul,not EVER,not in all of eternity.

And i honestly don't give a toss Who thinks that killing a childkiller would make me just as bad as him/her. I can't help it if some people are effed in the head.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

edit on 2-3-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Oh Please..we should all have Her problems..her husband left her and started another family oh Boo-HOO

Some of us had horribly abusive childhoods,husbands who left us,children that died,chronic illnesses,neverending financial problems,relationship unhappiness,horrible life circumstances and little else but stress ALL OUR LIVES LONG..

What do i do,take out a major city,because of all the crap i had to eat all my life long??

Life is hard. Hack IT,NOT other people's little children's heads!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

ROOOOOOOOOOOXANNE!

I agree. Just seeing that tiny head dangling from her hands would have been enough for me to try and take HER head off.

Russia obviously is not a conventional threat, no one did anything but stand around.
edit on 2-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: add

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The way to break free from mind manipulation and keep your humanity is to learn to love. Love is able to overcome all hatred and bigotry and intolerance, and racism.

Take for example Jehovah's Witnesses. In WWII all over the world love compelled them to refuse to murder their fellow humans. And while other religions participated wholesale in the mass murder of their fellowman, Jehovah's Witnesses were sent to concentration camps in Germany where they were murdered, in the United States, tarred and fathered, burned out of their homes, beaten, and imprisoned, in Japan, in Italy, in Great Britain, in literally dozens upon dozens of countries.

This record of human compassion and love which they have been taught, which goes against all outside forces tot he contrary has continued on recorded human record throughout the 20th century and up until today.

Truly, just as Jesus said, everyone would know his true disciples by the love they have among each other, and the love they display in amidst a wicked and evil and twisted generation of people.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
best thread on ATS

raises many important points for debate

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I won't judge you for your position ...not that you would give a rats ass if I did. And from a justice position you are totally right. I think she should be put down.

But I know that I couldnt follow through with actually torturing her...except in the heat of the moment.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nice zen talk, I know I was on there too , with words like , it's going to be a cold winter for her.. Next time I will try and say " that's just rediculous "

Whatever I still think that woman was mentally ill, as all of the propagandists are ,but a well it's a job too you know...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's almost 2am and I'm awake thinking about this thread and other threads on here that I have participated in. This thread in particular is the one that I will say is causing me to face the very core of my being.

As I continue to contemplate the various things that have been said by myself and others. Im realizing that there is only one "good" path that can be taken. And that is the path of forgiveness and of mercy. Justice will be served...but it is not to be served by me. That job belongs to our creator.

Violence only breeds violence and as much as I can see how wrong what that woman did is...it is not my place to judge her. Can I say that I would not react to it if it were my child....No I can't. I can only say that I pray that I would not.

The reason I have to say this...is because of my realization of.........other factors. Knowing (at least myself ) that there are other "refinement processes" in existence that are much more intense and longer lasting then what can happen to us now in this present life. I want to avoid that process and I dont want anyone else to have to go through it either. It is the reason Jesus prayed three times for the cup to pass from him. And why he sweat drops of blood.
edit on 3-3-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Nice thread void hawk. The dehumanisation process has been used again and again as a strategy to help killing other human beings to make the process easier. It's used by militaries in wars and governments who want to get rid of enemies.its why I don't like immigrants and refugees being described as rats or animals or when Cameron used the swarm word. Humans are not normally described as a swarm. It's a word used for things like insects or locust. Not human beings. It suggests we are better than the immigrants superior in some way, when nearly all of us are the descendants of immigrants somewhere along the line. Semantics and words are powerful and it's clear from the immigration debates, dehumanising language is becoming more acceptable, which is a dangerous president that many fail to realise

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The killer just announced she did it to avenge Putin's bombing of Syria - and because Allah old her to do it. The "mental illness" story was floated by the Russian media to keep the population calm. So, it's basically another atrocious Islamic terror atrocity. Reality is a bummer folks. reply to: woodwardjnr

edit on 3-3-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999 not sure why you posted that to me

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The funniest thing here is I never once, NOT ONCE thought of this persons beliefs, color, sex, or preferences.
I thought about parents who entrusted someone with their child and were horribly betrayed.
That, my friends, is worthy of death.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Amazing thread void, and probably one of the most important ever written on ATS, or to come.

Star and flag good sir!

Individual personalities are easy to manipulate or deceive, even make them do things they never thought of..

Stay true to self ♡

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join